Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | | lore aesthetics | [1 SLOT OPEN]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 28 29
@Hideki oop I'm about to head bed rn, but I'll get to your wonderfully spoopy dergs tomorrow!
@Hideki oop I'm about to head bed rn, but I'll get to your wonderfully spoopy dergs tomorrow!
tumblr_o8jld6tRHZ1tv56zio6_250.png __
>> hatchery
>> lore aesthetics shop
one last im dying scoob
one last im dying scoob
>> hatchery
>> lore aesthetics shop
@shanncrafter hey, would you take some orders?
@shanncrafter hey, would you take some orders?
918d3067284ef190697e582e4f1c6104694416ce.png[/ur]
UM for sale/trade ~Dragons for sale~
@shanncrafter

!!!
I'm so glad you caught onto that!
I wasn't so sure how to make my lore look innocent but haunting :')
The lore is really nice! Thank you so much!
@shanncrafter

!!!
I'm so glad you caught onto that!
I wasn't so sure how to make my lore look innocent but haunting :')
The lore is really nice! Thank you so much!
nK1fyjz.png astramaru

she/her

» wishlist
» about
» lore
@Jaypaw sure! :)

@MangoLlama glad you like it! :D
@Jaypaw sure! :)

@MangoLlama glad you like it! :D
>> hatchery
>> lore aesthetics shop
im dyin scoob
im dyin scoob
>> hatchery
>> lore aesthetics shop
@shanncrafter are 3 dragons alright at once? Your aesthetics are perfect for my lair, so I'll probably continue to order :3 They all have bios and art. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22646234] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/226463/22646234_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26845923] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/268460/26845923_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26573515] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/265736/26573515_350.png[/img] [/url] I've got no grey slime or copper much, spent all already ^^" I have a bunch of other baldwin stuff, like grey/gold muck, black/white slime, sludges of every color, purple/red/yellow ooze and orange goo. Also cheap familiars for the pot. I could also pay in treasure or gems, if you'd prefer :)
@shanncrafter

are 3 dragons alright at once? Your aesthetics are perfect for my lair, so I'll probably continue to order :3 They all have bios and art.

22646234_350.png

26845923_350.png

26573515_350.png

I've got no grey slime or copper much, spent all already ^^"
I have a bunch of other baldwin stuff, like grey/gold muck, black/white slime, sludges of every color, purple/red/yellow ooze and orange goo. Also cheap familiars for the pot. I could also pay in treasure or gems, if you'd prefer :)
918d3067284ef190697e582e4f1c6104694416ce.png[/ur]
UM for sale/trade ~Dragons for sale~
@Hideki here you go! your dergs are fantastic btw, hope I could do them justice :D that'll be 12 familiars/apparel/slime/muck please! let me know if you'd like anything corrected :D [quote=Yadyra][font=centaur]Blood pulses, hot and heavy, through veins which once carried molten gold; you'll believe in saints and sinners when you've seen him in his full glory. He knows compassion and kindness, yet it is righteous fury with which he is most familiar. Light bathes a jewel-encrusted goblet in the gold of a thousand suns, glinting off a war-stained blade. Red as rubies, red as blood. [i]There is nothing so dangerous and so terrifying as a creature shunned from Heaven's light.[/i][/font][/quote] [quote=Aries][font=centaur]You [i]think [/i]you know pain, that is, until your soul-- the very [i]essence [/i]of your being-- is hacked into two by your own brother's hand. Fickle creatures the deities are, as ever-changing and unpredictable as the sky. Gentle claws stitch the ragged edges of a gaping wound together as a chiding tongue clucks softly in sympathy. [i]There and back again.[/i] Gods can be forgotten, but we are not so easily killed.[/font][/quote] [quote=Scourge][font=centaur]The stench of a rotting carcass fills the air, already thick with the stench of blood and bile. He reeks of it. [i]Death[/i]. Twisted bone protrudes from an impossible body-- the limbs are disproportionate, the tail whip-like, the teeth too sharp and far, far too numerous for a head of that size. And the [i]eyes[/i]! It is a gaze that strikes one with horror. [i]O' Mother, why have you forsaken me?[/i][/font][/quote] [quote=Nameless][font=centaur]He sees everything-- past, present, future, all laid out before him like a tapestry that stretches into infinity. Sudden chills, indescribable terror, a feeling that something is distinctly [i]wrong[/i] yet never quite being able to place a claw on it. He watches, listens, and heeds the council of the creatures that dig their claws into flesh and fur. Everything unfurls as it should. Always. [i]Forever[/i].[/font][/quote]
@Hideki here you go! your dergs are fantastic btw, hope I could do them justice :D

that'll be 12 familiars/apparel/slime/muck please! let me know if you'd like anything corrected :D
Yadyra wrote:
Blood pulses, hot and heavy, through veins which once carried molten gold; you'll believe in saints and sinners when you've seen him in his full glory. He knows compassion and kindness, yet it is righteous fury with which he is most familiar. Light bathes a jewel-encrusted goblet in the gold of a thousand suns, glinting off a war-stained blade. Red as rubies, red as blood. There is nothing so dangerous and so terrifying as a creature shunned from Heaven's light.
Aries wrote:
You think you know pain, that is, until your soul-- the very essence of your being-- is hacked into two by your own brother's hand. Fickle creatures the deities are, as ever-changing and unpredictable as the sky. Gentle claws stitch the ragged edges of a gaping wound together as a chiding tongue clucks softly in sympathy. There and back again. Gods can be forgotten, but we are not so easily killed.
Scourge wrote:
The stench of a rotting carcass fills the air, already thick with the stench of blood and bile. He reeks of it. Death. Twisted bone protrudes from an impossible body-- the limbs are disproportionate, the tail whip-like, the teeth too sharp and far, far too numerous for a head of that size. And the eyes! It is a gaze that strikes one with horror. O' Mother, why have you forsaken me?
Nameless wrote:
He sees everything-- past, present, future, all laid out before him like a tapestry that stretches into infinity. Sudden chills, indescribable terror, a feeling that something is distinctly wrong yet never quite being able to place a claw on it. He watches, listens, and heeds the council of the creatures that dig their claws into flesh and fur. Everything unfurls as it should. Always. Forever.
>> hatchery
>> lore aesthetics shop
@Jaypaw here you go! hope I managed to do your lovely dergs justice! Just the familiars are fine (and any junk apparel :), thank you! Let me know if you'd like anything changed ^.^ Creation's and Destruction's bios sort of mirror each other too! [quote=Tidus][font=centaur]Not once does he, swaddled in the cradle of wealth and privilege, allow himself to grow complacent and ignorant. Bloody uprisings, vicious rebellions, burning empires. He watches as his birthplace is razed to the ground, and all he does is [i]smile[/i]. There is knowledge to be gained from this experience. Horrible, gaping maws dark as the Shade itself extend to the heavens as if they could shred the Sun with razor-sharp teeth. [i]Be careful, child.[/i] One should not meddle with that which they do not understand.[/font][/quote] [quote=Creation][font=centaur]Loyalty is a blade forged in hardship and cooled by love. Emerald-green eyes meet garnet-red ones; what is the fury of deities compared to your lover's tender gaze? Two sides, same coin. A thought plants its roots and weaves itself through the mind, as persistent and stubborn as a sickness. Trust the ache in your chest and the longing in your heart, and remember that the monsters we create are of our own device. [i]In sickness and in health[/i].[/font][/quote] [quote=Destruction][font=centaur]Survival is blood on your teeth and bile in your throat. The pain is unbearable at times and the stench never leaves-- wounds that never heal eventually begin to [i]decay[/i]-- yet against all odds she manages to find companionship. A sapling pushes its way up through rust-red dirt and flourishes-- she will not die a [i]runt[/i]. If the Wasteland can find harmony with the Labyrinth, perhaps there is hope for the both of them. [i]Till death do us part.[/i][/font][/quote]
@Jaypaw here you go! hope I managed to do your lovely dergs justice! Just the familiars are fine (and any junk apparel :), thank you! Let me know if you'd like anything changed ^.^ Creation's and Destruction's bios sort of mirror each other too!
Tidus wrote:
Not once does he, swaddled in the cradle of wealth and privilege, allow himself to grow complacent and ignorant. Bloody uprisings, vicious rebellions, burning empires. He watches as his birthplace is razed to the ground, and all he does is smile. There is knowledge to be gained from this experience. Horrible, gaping maws dark as the Shade itself extend to the heavens as if they could shred the Sun with razor-sharp teeth. Be careful, child. One should not meddle with that which they do not understand.
Creation wrote:
Loyalty is a blade forged in hardship and cooled by love. Emerald-green eyes meet garnet-red ones; what is the fury of deities compared to your lover's tender gaze? Two sides, same coin. A thought plants its roots and weaves itself through the mind, as persistent and stubborn as a sickness. Trust the ache in your chest and the longing in your heart, and remember that the monsters we create are of our own device. In sickness and in health.
Destruction wrote:
Survival is blood on your teeth and bile in your throat. The pain is unbearable at times and the stench never leaves-- wounds that never heal eventually begin to decay-- yet against all odds she manages to find companionship. A sapling pushes its way up through rust-red dirt and flourishes-- she will not die a runt. If the Wasteland can find harmony with the Labyrinth, perhaps there is hope for the both of them. Till death do us part.
>> hatchery
>> lore aesthetics shop
im dyin scoob
im dyin scoob
>> hatchery
>> lore aesthetics shop
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 28 29