Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | | lore aesthetics | [1 SLOT OPEN]
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 28 29
Hi @shanncrafter !

I wanted to ask how many slots you usually have open and if there is another free?
Or if you just take three slots at a time.

I would love an aesthetic for my clan and some of my dragons.
I'd basically love an aesthetic for all of my Flight representatives; which would make it 11 dragons.

There are 4 other dragons apart from the Flight Reps that I'd also love an aesthetic for.
(making it 15 total)

Let me know about my first two questions.
The latter info is just in case it's needed of what I am after. c:

I will provide more detail about my Clan and each dragon later on, after a reply. :D
Hi @shanncrafter !

I wanted to ask how many slots you usually have open and if there is another free?
Or if you just take three slots at a time.

I would love an aesthetic for my clan and some of my dragons.
I'd basically love an aesthetic for all of my Flight representatives; which would make it 11 dragons.

There are 4 other dragons apart from the Flight Reps that I'd also love an aesthetic for.
(making it 15 total)

Let me know about my first two questions.
The latter info is just in case it's needed of what I am after. c:

I will provide more detail about my Clan and each dragon later on, after a reply. :D
7JjMeLa.gifB18_L2.pngo296-d01-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d02-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d03-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d04-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d05-Alcatraz-System.pngAxPI6dO.pnghVtUeu3.pngB18_R2.pngWRPJKhj.pngTXNbUG1.gifgsKMpXM.png
ADb9Vnz.png
Hello! I was wondering if u had a pinglist for reopenings (if u plan on doing so?) I've gotten lore from u previously, and am excited to commission u again!
Hello! I was wondering if u had a pinglist for reopenings (if u plan on doing so?) I've gotten lore from u previously, and am excited to commission u again!
TnU9L8M.png > She/her
> Accents
> Art Exalt Rescue
@shanncrafter are you by any chance still doing these? [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@shanncrafter

are you by any chance still doing these?
ROOZ1my.png
UMevL3r.png
dEe2UrM.png
MFxuEZc.png
@cartographic sorry for the crazy late (1 year and a bit..) reply! I love a good fandragon (and you've got 3 amazing ones) but can't seem to think of anything for them, and I'm really sorry about that :') if you happen to have any OCs or other FR dergs that aren't fandragons I'll do 3 aesthetics for free! (I've also been meaning to play Undertale aaaa) ----- @Quintillion incredibly late so these are on the house! sorry about that :') [quote=Sonia][font=times new roman]When wealth and common magic is not enough, one must improvise. Just a small bribe here and there for access to forbidden resources, maybe a hired knife to push a [i]little [/i]harder. A blood-red ruby, perfectly cut and polished, buried in a nest of spun gold. Take every advantage you can get--entertain the company of shallow nobles, hoard every scrap of information that comes your way, bring that desperate spirit to heel. And above all else, [i]keep your claws clean[/i].[/font][/quote] [quote=Calypt][font=times new roman]A block of obsidian shot through with streaks of gold--sunlight cutting through darkness. It is not revenge, she reasons, because a dragon seeking as such would not have [i]held back[/i]. She works to perfect her craft, to become more skilled than the most practised mage and more powerful than the strongest cursebreaker. But she does not yet know: there are few more powerful and more practised in curses than her. None of them live in Hollowtown.[/font][/quote] [quote=Chlorine][font=times new roman]A stray note catches on the ocean breeze. Does it matter if his creations are nothing more than clever manipulations of magic, that they are such stuff that dreams are made on, and only solid at the point of contact? He won't answer--the very suggestion is insulting. High above, a seabird circles. Sunlight glints off polished gold and pristine marble. And still, he does nothing to hide the colour of his eyes.[/font][/quote] ----- @Tuath these are super late so they're on the house, enjoy! [quote=Fiona][font=times new roman]It's a jungle out there--a tangle of dust and dark, dingy corners filled with sly eyes. But beyond this threshold: [i]paradise[/i]. Her shop is a cosy thing, aglow with Light magic and heady with fumes from her wares. Steady claws guide you to a cushion and push a glass of something sharp and sanguine towards you. It's good wine; where are the grapes from? She smiles slightly, collects the glass. [i]Trade secret, sweet thing[/i].[/font][/quote] [quote=Veikko][font=times new roman]Fur painstakingly braided with silver, and as dark as the bramble of the Tangled Wood. He carries his deadly wares close, picks and chooses his clientele as he pleases. Mostly assassins who know what they're doing, sometimes a desperate noble-- once, a sullen child with eyes as flat as an ice floe. Death brewed, bottled and bartered. He sold her the potion that he spent a full year brewing, and took nothing in exchange.[/font][/quote] [quote=Eniola][font=times new roman]Nature is chaos and Hulmoor is standing in the ocean. This town needs order; she knows how it sounds, how the clash of the waves against the cliffs--the seaspray, the [i]storms[/i]-- makes everything seem so small in comparison, but this policy has kept the market from collapsing in on itself for years. Wax drips from a hundred candles. Occasionally, a shuffle of paper or the scratch of quill on parchment interrupts the silence. She's too old for this, she tells herself, but without her, Hulmoor would drown by the third day.[/font][/quote]
@cartographic sorry for the crazy late (1 year and a bit..) reply! I love a good fandragon (and you've got 3 amazing ones) but can't seem to think of anything for them, and I'm really sorry about that :') if you happen to have any OCs or other FR dergs that aren't fandragons I'll do 3 aesthetics for free!

(I've also been meaning to play Undertale aaaa)

@Quintillion incredibly late so these are on the house! sorry about that :')
Sonia wrote:
When wealth and common magic is not enough, one must improvise. Just a small bribe here and there for access to forbidden resources, maybe a hired knife to push a little harder. A blood-red ruby, perfectly cut and polished, buried in a nest of spun gold. Take every advantage you can get--entertain the company of shallow nobles, hoard every scrap of information that comes your way, bring that desperate spirit to heel. And above all else, keep your claws clean.
Calypt wrote:
A block of obsidian shot through with streaks of gold--sunlight cutting through darkness. It is not revenge, she reasons, because a dragon seeking as such would not have held back. She works to perfect her craft, to become more skilled than the most practised mage and more powerful than the strongest cursebreaker. But she does not yet know: there are few more powerful and more practised in curses than her. None of them live in Hollowtown.
Chlorine wrote:
A stray note catches on the ocean breeze. Does it matter if his creations are nothing more than clever manipulations of magic, that they are such stuff that dreams are made on, and only solid at the point of contact? He won't answer--the very suggestion is insulting. High above, a seabird circles. Sunlight glints off polished gold and pristine marble. And still, he does nothing to hide the colour of his eyes.

@Tuath these are super late so they're on the house, enjoy!
Fiona wrote:
It's a jungle out there--a tangle of dust and dark, dingy corners filled with sly eyes. But beyond this threshold: paradise. Her shop is a cosy thing, aglow with Light magic and heady with fumes from her wares. Steady claws guide you to a cushion and push a glass of something sharp and sanguine towards you. It's good wine; where are the grapes from? She smiles slightly, collects the glass. Trade secret, sweet thing.
Veikko wrote:
Fur painstakingly braided with silver, and as dark as the bramble of the Tangled Wood. He carries his deadly wares close, picks and chooses his clientele as he pleases. Mostly assassins who know what they're doing, sometimes a desperate noble-- once, a sullen child with eyes as flat as an ice floe. Death brewed, bottled and bartered. He sold her the potion that he spent a full year brewing, and took nothing in exchange.
Eniola wrote:
Nature is chaos and Hulmoor is standing in the ocean. This town needs order; she knows how it sounds, how the clash of the waves against the cliffs--the seaspray, the storms-- makes everything seem so small in comparison, but this policy has kept the market from collapsing in on itself for years. Wax drips from a hundred candles. Occasionally, a shuffle of paper or the scratch of quill on parchment interrupts the silence. She's too old for this, she tells herself, but without her, Hulmoor would drown by the third day.
tumblr_o8jld6tRHZ1tv56zio6_250.png __
>> hatchery
>> lore aesthetics shop
With that, I'm done and caught up!

@telepathical @AlcatrazSystem @Goblincat @Renini

Thank you for the interest :D You asked to be pinged if I'm doing more of these and yep, I am! Feel free to comment with max 3 of your dergs you'd like lore aesthetics for. I've edited the payment post, do check that before ordering, thank u!! :))
With that, I'm done and caught up!

@telepathical @AlcatrazSystem @Goblincat @Renini

Thank you for the interest :D You asked to be pinged if I'm doing more of these and yep, I am! Feel free to comment with max 3 of your dergs you'd like lore aesthetics for. I've edited the payment post, do check that before ordering, thank u!! :))
>> hatchery
>> lore aesthetics shop
bump!
bump!
>> hatchery
>> lore aesthetics shop
@shanncrafter

Excited to see this open again!

I would like a Clan aesthetic and the following dragons:

Anubis
Anput
Kebechet
Sphynx

I know you said max 3, but putting in all 4 for now in case you decide to do the entire Clan royalty.

A bit of needed context:
My Clan is called The Valley of Kings and the above dragons are the Royalty, who run it.

Anubis and Anput are married, Kebechet and Sphynx are their children.
While Kebechet remains in the in the Palace and rules by their parents, Sphynx chose to become the Clan guardian and run an Army of sorts.(hence the scars and battlefield apparel/scene)

I already have a bit of Lore in my Clan bio, written by my fiancé, if you'd like to read it over. "Time has passed. And time is a thief." is the Clan's lore quote.
@shanncrafter

Excited to see this open again!

I would like a Clan aesthetic and the following dragons:

Anubis
Anput
Kebechet
Sphynx

I know you said max 3, but putting in all 4 for now in case you decide to do the entire Clan royalty.

A bit of needed context:
My Clan is called The Valley of Kings and the above dragons are the Royalty, who run it.

Anubis and Anput are married, Kebechet and Sphynx are their children.
While Kebechet remains in the in the Palace and rules by their parents, Sphynx chose to become the Clan guardian and run an Army of sorts.(hence the scars and battlefield apparel/scene)

I already have a bit of Lore in my Clan bio, written by my fiancé, if you'd like to read it over. "Time has passed. And time is a thief." is the Clan's lore quote.
7JjMeLa.gifB18_L2.pngo296-d01-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d02-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d03-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d04-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d05-Alcatraz-System.pngAxPI6dO.pnghVtUeu3.pngB18_R2.pngWRPJKhj.pngTXNbUG1.gifgsKMpXM.png
ADb9Vnz.png
@shanncrafter I'd love some for my clan and two specific dragons if possible! My lore is kinda all over the place right now because I'm indecisive but currently the main setting is basically both in arcane and plague territory, and there's a bunch of scientist/mage dragons doing awful experiments and summoning cosmic horrors in the "pursuit of knowledge", and a group of rogue angels(?) trying to stop them along with some commonfolk trying to help them. There's also another faction that I have no lore for yet, but its aesthetic is based on roses. I have a feeling they might be a bunch of knights just trying to survive or something. There's a little bit of stuff in my bio about the clan and some in dragons' bios, mostly in the first tab, but that's all I have really, and feel free to change things a bit if you think it'd fit better! And as for dragons, I'd like some for this guy! I'm not entirely sure if he belongs to any faction yet, he could just be a wandering knight, or maybe the leader of the rose knights perhaps? I'll let you decide! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/12606249][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/126063/12606249_350.png[/img][/url] And then this guy! I have some ideas written in his bio! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72057202][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/720573/72057202_350.png[/img][/url]
@shanncrafter I'd love some for my clan and two specific dragons if possible!

My lore is kinda all over the place right now because I'm indecisive but currently the main setting is basically both in arcane and plague territory, and there's a bunch of scientist/mage dragons doing awful experiments and summoning cosmic horrors in the "pursuit of knowledge", and a group of rogue angels(?) trying to stop them along with some commonfolk trying to help them. There's also another faction that I have no lore for yet, but its aesthetic is based on roses. I have a feeling they might be a bunch of knights just trying to survive or something.
There's a little bit of stuff in my bio about the clan and some in dragons' bios, mostly in the first tab, but that's all I have really, and feel free to change things a bit if you think it'd fit better!

And as for dragons, I'd like some for this guy! I'm not entirely sure if he belongs to any faction yet, he could just be a wandering knight, or maybe the leader of the rose knights perhaps? I'll let you decide!

12606249_350.png

And then this guy! I have some ideas written in his bio!

72057202_350.png
61261722_Dbz0E3y8ordnBWj.png fenrir/vash

he/they/xe/it

fr+2

trading OCs here!
@AlcatrazSystem here you go! for future reference, the max 3 rule includes clan aesthetics, but there were open slots still so here's your full order :D hope they do your dragons justice, do let me know if you'd like anything changed! that'll be 64g or 27 pieces of slime/muck/apparel/familiars. please also add credit if you use them :) [quote=Anubis][font=times new roman]Sand sliding off a surface of flawless black marble and polished gold, revealing a tomb worthy of a pharaoh. One among the thousands in the land of the dead--yet his claws trace every carved hieroglyph with care and wonder. Despite eons of governing the dead with his family at his side, he still finds...fulfilment in guiding mortals to their eternity. The body lasts as long as it needs to. He closes his eyes. Dreams of a jackal, brown as the sands, wandering a vast desert under the rule of a golden sun.[/font][/quote] [quote=Anput][font=times new roman]Natron, beeswax, frankincense. Anput cleans her claws slowly, methodically. A hundred thousand burials a day, and she presides over them all. Hers are very... practical concerns, even if she and Anubis share the same dominion. Resin, sawdust, linen. The bodies are treated with care--even if their hearts weigh otherwise. She has never known what it is to live as a mortal. To die, to sleep. She closes her eyes. Who would she pray to? [i]Who would answer?[/i][/font][/quote] [quote=Kebechet][font=times new roman]Water is life. It passes, cool and clean, between her claws--if anything, it becomes even clearer after her touch passes through it. The noise of a distant waterfall turns into the whispers of a hundred dead souls. She pays the souls surrounding her no mind, even as their chatter turns impatient. She doesn't do this often, simply because her parents do not allow it, but she sucks in a breath and ducks her head beneath the water--and [i]breathes[/i].[/font][/quote] [quote=Sphynx][font=times new roman]Sphynx would not claim to rule the land of the living--he knows full well that the dark, cool halls of his family's domain will feel more like home than any battlefield. Well-worn armour, a sharpened blade, new scars criss-crossing old ones. Guardianship is not the same as godhood, but he cannot give up the allure of battle just yet. The roar of the opposing army, the rallying cry of his own soldiers--and after, basking in the quiet of victory. He welcomes death as a friend, but how could anyone forsake [i]this[/i]?[/font][/quote] [quote=Valley of Kings][font=times new roman][i]Time has passed.[/i] Sun-scorched sand, a glimpse of an oasis too distant to be nothing more than a mirage, the quiet before battle. This is a land of gods, little one, and death has its hold on everything. Should you fall, your soul will be warmly received--but hold on to the memory of what you fought and died for. Obsidian and gold, turquoise and steel; what use do the dead have for these vast riches? What does your soul weigh? Yellow eyes as bright as the Sun peer into eternity. [I]And time is a thief[/i].[/font][/quote]
@AlcatrazSystem here you go! for future reference, the max 3 rule includes clan aesthetics, but there were open slots still so here's your full order :D

hope they do your dragons justice, do let me know if you'd like anything changed! that'll be 64g or 27 pieces of slime/muck/apparel/familiars. please also add credit if you use them :)

Anubis wrote:
Sand sliding off a surface of flawless black marble and polished gold, revealing a tomb worthy of a pharaoh. One among the thousands in the land of the dead--yet his claws trace every carved hieroglyph with care and wonder. Despite eons of governing the dead with his family at his side, he still finds...fulfilment in guiding mortals to their eternity. The body lasts as long as it needs to. He closes his eyes. Dreams of a jackal, brown as the sands, wandering a vast desert under the rule of a golden sun.
Anput wrote:
Natron, beeswax, frankincense. Anput cleans her claws slowly, methodically. A hundred thousand burials a day, and she presides over them all. Hers are very... practical concerns, even if she and Anubis share the same dominion. Resin, sawdust, linen. The bodies are treated with care--even if their hearts weigh otherwise. She has never known what it is to live as a mortal. To die, to sleep. She closes her eyes. Who would she pray to? Who would answer?
Kebechet wrote:
Water is life. It passes, cool and clean, between her claws--if anything, it becomes even clearer after her touch passes through it. The noise of a distant waterfall turns into the whispers of a hundred dead souls. She pays the souls surrounding her no mind, even as their chatter turns impatient. She doesn't do this often, simply because her parents do not allow it, but she sucks in a breath and ducks her head beneath the water--and breathes.
Sphynx wrote:
Sphynx would not claim to rule the land of the living--he knows full well that the dark, cool halls of his family's domain will feel more like home than any battlefield. Well-worn armour, a sharpened blade, new scars criss-crossing old ones. Guardianship is not the same as godhood, but he cannot give up the allure of battle just yet. The roar of the opposing army, the rallying cry of his own soldiers--and after, basking in the quiet of victory. He welcomes death as a friend, but how could anyone forsake this?
Valley of Kings wrote:
Time has passed. Sun-scorched sand, a glimpse of an oasis too distant to be nothing more than a mirage, the quiet before battle. This is a land of gods, little one, and death has its hold on everything. Should you fall, your soul will be warmly received--but hold on to the memory of what you fought and died for. Obsidian and gold, turquoise and steel; what use do the dead have for these vast riches? What does your soul weigh? Yellow eyes as bright as the Sun peer into eternity. And time is a thief.
>> hatchery
>> lore aesthetics shop
Thank you so much!!
I really adore the style you write in and it fits them so well!!

My apologies for ordering *way* more than you allowed, I'll keep it in mind for next time and thank you greatly for still choosing to do all of them!!

And of course I will credit! :D

Sending you a PM with the payment. ^-^

Thank you so much!!
I really adore the style you write in and it fits them so well!!

My apologies for ordering *way* more than you allowed, I'll keep it in mind for next time and thank you greatly for still choosing to do all of them!!

And of course I will credit! :D

Sending you a PM with the payment. ^-^

ADb9Vnz.png
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 28 29