Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | | lore aesthetics | [1 SLOT OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
@shanncrafter
Alrighty! 4/5 slime or 3 + 2 familiars?
@shanncrafter
Alrighty! 4/5 slime or 3 + 2 familiars?
7qCl3Ny.png
[color=40078]@shanncrafter did you say edGEY DRAGONS?!! boi that sums up almost my whole clan. For payment, I have a bunch of each material, so just tell me which one you want [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39165751] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/391658/39165751_350.png[/img] [/url] [center][s][size=2][color=40078]see those numbers below her name? that's not her id, it's her kill count[/size][/s][/center] [color=40078]Alllright! I don't have much of her lore written, but Tasmira is a dark cult leader. She's cold and emotionless, and it's all just a game to her. Unlike Rose (my other evil dragon down below) she doesn't care how much she has to ruin her own reputation. If it kills or ruins her enemy's lives, she'll do it. (the cult itself serves no other purpose than sacrificing her enemies to some eldritch god) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32786248] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/327863/32786248_350.png[/img] [/url] [center][size=2][color=40078]she makes murder look graceful[/size][/center] [color=40078]Rose prefers to take a less direct route to eliminating her opponents, like sabotaging their reputation. She's a master manipulator, she has the heiress and half of the royal guard wrapped around her finger. Her pets, Basil and Loki are the only things she holds affection for, not even her unfortunate mate holds a place in her heart. p.s. rose has lore
@shanncrafter
did you say edGEY DRAGONS?!! boi that sums up almost my whole clan.
For payment, I have a bunch of each material, so just tell me which one you want

39165751_350.png

see those numbers below her name? that's not her id, it's her kill count
Alllright! I don't have much of her lore written, but Tasmira is a dark cult leader. She's cold and emotionless, and it's all just a game to her. Unlike Rose (my other evil dragon down below) she doesn't care how much she has to ruin her own reputation. If it kills or ruins her enemy's lives, she'll do it. (the cult itself serves no other purpose than sacrificing her enemies to some eldritch god)

32786248_350.png

she makes murder look graceful
Rose prefers to take a less direct route to eliminating her opponents, like sabotaging their reputation. She's a master manipulator, she has the heiress and half of the royal guard wrapped around her finger. Her pets, Basil and Loki are the only things she holds affection for, not even her unfortunate mate holds a place in her heart.

p.s. rose has lore
mothbrown.png
@AquaParrot here's your clan aesthetic! I checked your lair out (Pax is gorgeous btw!) for a feel, let me know if you'd like any changes ;) and 3+2 familiars is fine! :D thank you [size=1]also i couldn't find your clan name i hope it's ok if i just use a placeholder[/size] [quote=Otherworld][font=centaur]A sense of the broken and the whole, the fractured and the healed. To whom do you pledge your loyalty to when reality crumbles around your ears? To old incense, dusty altars, ancient gods, or to volatile prayers, tricky lies, new deities? Priests stand alongside non-believers, fighting with and for spirits and demons and all manner of eldritch beings and otherworldly creatures. If there is comfort to be had from this chaos it is this: rules still exist in this divine madness; for those who seek refuge, bleeding and broken and battle-worn, they [i]will [/i]keep you safe.[/font][/quote]
@AquaParrot here's your clan aesthetic! I checked your lair out (Pax is gorgeous btw!) for a feel, let me know if you'd like any changes ;)

and 3+2 familiars is fine! :D thank you
also i couldn't find your clan name i hope it's ok if i just use a placeholder
Otherworld wrote:
A sense of the broken and the whole, the fractured and the healed. To whom do you pledge your loyalty to when reality crumbles around your ears? To old incense, dusty altars, ancient gods, or to volatile prayers, tricky lies, new deities? Priests stand alongside non-believers, fighting with and for spirits and demons and all manner of eldritch beings and otherworldly creatures. If there is comfort to be had from this chaos it is this: rules still exist in this divine madness; for those who seek refuge, bleeding and broken and battle-worn, they will keep you safe.
tumblr_o8jld6tRHZ1tv56zio6_250.png __
>> hatchery
>> lore aesthetics shop
@End3rStorm [s]oh no i cut myself on that Edge[/s] they're both so wonderfully creepy! hope I did them justice, let me know if you'd like anything changed ;) Rose's lore was amazing btw! hope I managed to capture her Sneakiness. and three of each is fine! thank you :D [quote=Tasmira][font=centaur]False gods, wine thicker than blood, a frantic prayer to a deity who neither cares nor [i]exists[/i]. Only cowards stoop to subtlety. The damned will die in the gutters like the rest of us. Old bloodstains on dusty cloth and a scatter of bone shards across a marble slab. She's been playing this game long before you knew its name. There is nothing [i]holy [/i]and nothing [i]sacred [/i]about death for its own sake.[/font][/quote] [quote=Rose][font=centaur]Poisoned wine, slit throats, shallow graves. No action is without purpose. The soft hush of feathers brushing against scale and fur. Sleeping powder concealed in a hollow jewel embedded in a ring, a honey-sweet smile in the gloom, a letter describing mistruths and dark secrets. A single rose petal flutters to the floor and comes to rest in a bed of thorns; if this empire is to crumble, it will be by [i]her [/i]hand.[/font][/quote]
@End3rStorm oh no i cut myself on that Edge
they're both so wonderfully creepy! hope I did them justice, let me know if you'd like anything changed ;) Rose's lore was amazing btw! hope I managed to capture her Sneakiness.

and three of each is fine! thank you :D
Tasmira wrote:
False gods, wine thicker than blood, a frantic prayer to a deity who neither cares nor exists. Only cowards stoop to subtlety. The damned will die in the gutters like the rest of us. Old bloodstains on dusty cloth and a scatter of bone shards across a marble slab. She's been playing this game long before you knew its name. There is nothing holy and nothing sacred about death for its own sake.
Rose wrote:
Poisoned wine, slit throats, shallow graves. No action is without purpose. The soft hush of feathers brushing against scale and fur. Sleeping powder concealed in a hollow jewel embedded in a ring, a honey-sweet smile in the gloom, a letter describing mistruths and dark secrets. A single rose petal flutters to the floor and comes to rest in a bed of thorns; if this empire is to crumble, it will be by her hand.
>> hatchery
>> lore aesthetics shop
@shanncrafter
These are amazing! I got the strangest chill reading them. Sending payment!
@shanncrafter
These are amazing! I got the strangest chill reading them. Sending payment!
mothbrown.png
@End3rStorm glad you like it!! thank you :D
@End3rStorm glad you like it!! thank you :D
>> hatchery
>> lore aesthetics shop
im dyin scoob
im dyin scoob
>> hatchery
>> lore aesthetics shop
im dyin scoob
im dyin scoob
>> hatchery
>> lore aesthetics shop
@shanncrafter
Aaaa I love it so much!! ill send the stuff rn!
<3
also im dyin scoob is my aesthetic now
@shanncrafter
Aaaa I love it so much!! ill send the stuff rn!
<3
also im dyin scoob is my aesthetic now
7qCl3Ny.png
@shanncrafter I have too many materials do you look for other colors or just grey slime and copper muck? is the rate for mats the same as for apparel/familiars? I have a bunch of edgy dergies need description [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/6c50/f/2018/263/b/f/37276381_1880528298915016_3628808127404572672_n_by_camelliacorn-dcnb3yp.jpg[/img]
@shanncrafter
I have too many materials
do you look for other colors or just grey slime and copper muck?
is the rate for mats the same as for apparel/familiars?

I have a bunch of edgy dergies need description 37276381_1880528298915016_3628808127404572672_n_by_camelliacorn-dcnb3yp.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29