Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | | lore aesthetics | [1 SLOT OPEN]
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 28 29
@swegnweg thank you :D here you go! that'll be 10g or 4 pieces of slime/muck/apparel/familiars [quote=Shelby][font=times new roman] Almost as harsh and as loving as the roiling sea. She has never minced her words for a soul and she isn't planning to start now. Waves that heave to the height of the Behemoth, lightning that turns the sky a blinding white, winds wild enough to tear the sails off a seventy-four-cannon galleon; the sudden, deafening quiet after the storm. All of it contained in a wiry body and eyes like polished flint.[/font][/quote]
@swegnweg thank you :D here you go! that'll be 10g or 4 pieces of slime/muck/apparel/familiars
Shelby wrote:
Almost as harsh and as loving as the roiling sea. She has never minced her words for a soul and she isn't planning to start now. Waves that heave to the height of the Behemoth, lightning that turns the sky a blinding white, winds wild enough to tear the sails off a seventy-four-cannon galleon; the sudden, deafening quiet after the storm. All of it contained in a wiry body and eyes like polished flint.
tumblr_o8jld6tRHZ1tv56zio6_250.png __
>> hatchery
>> lore aesthetics shop
Am I allowed to grab all three slots for dragon aesthetic? If not I don't mind if u just do the first one! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58090217][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/580903/58090217_350.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60618532][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/606186/60618532_350.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61097846][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/610979/61097846_350.png[/img][/url]
Am I allowed to grab all three slots for dragon aesthetic? If not I don't mind if u just do the first one!

58090217_350.png60618532_350.png61097846_350.png
TnU9L8M.png > She/her
> Accents
> Art Exalt Rescue
@Amorah yep! i edited the post to make it clearer just in case :) here are your aesthetics! that will be 35g or 14 pieces of slime/muck/apparel/familiars some explanations: for the clan one, i'm assuming it's for the tab with the crown emoji. the line 'boundless and bare, the lone and level sands stretch far away' is from [url=https://www.poetryfoundation.org/poems/46565/ozymandias]Ozymandias[/url], which is in the public domain. The second link reminded me of it, and i think it's somehow fitting for a pantheon of gods, the warning of time and all. I mostly went along with cirilla's existing lore (the 3 qns in hers mirror the ones for the clan; for the unnamed imp, i made stuff up from scratch! [quote=Cirilla][font=times new roman]A warmth that comforts at first but soon grows stifling and unbearable. Have you looked into her eyes? Have you turned your gaze to the sun? Have you tried to bear the weight of the sky? Hers is a strength unimaginable, beyond the comprehension of empires, worlds, universes. More concept than dragon; a well of destruction or creation [i]in potentia[/i]. Raw belief, a prayer taken form. How is one to capture life in a few sweet words?[/font][/quote] [quote=Unnamed][font=times new roman]Black roses on red silk. Or is it red roses on black silk? A row of eyes line the sleek curve of a wing, opening and closing in a way that is too calculated to describe as [i]blinking[/i]. Madness personified. Chaos in the flesh. Terror too overwhelming to face. Pray all you want; only one deity will hear you. You think you know despair, wrath, dread. Till you turn your gaze upon that terrible visage, you can never claim to know the face of fear.[/font][/quote] [quote=crown][font=times new roman]Glass and crystal held together by sheer will. Gilded doors and vast libraries. A spire that pierces the heavens. And within the walls that thrum with sheer power lie tenets, beliefs, [i]gods[/i]. Power, purity, destruction, fear, and retribution--an entire pantheon's worth and more. I ask you this: have you seen a more beautiful shrine? A grander testament to strength? A bluer sky? Around the temple, boundless and bare, the lone and level sands stretch far away.
@Amorah yep! i edited the post to make it clearer just in case :) here are your aesthetics! that will be 35g or 14 pieces of slime/muck/apparel/familiars

some explanations: for the clan one, i'm assuming it's for the tab with the crown emoji. the line 'boundless and bare, the lone and level sands stretch far away' is from Ozymandias, which is in the public domain. The second link reminded me of it, and i think it's somehow fitting for a pantheon of gods, the warning of time and all. I mostly went along with cirilla's existing lore (the 3 qns in hers mirror the ones for the clan; for the unnamed imp, i made stuff up from scratch!
Cirilla wrote:
A warmth that comforts at first but soon grows stifling and unbearable. Have you looked into her eyes? Have you turned your gaze to the sun? Have you tried to bear the weight of the sky? Hers is a strength unimaginable, beyond the comprehension of empires, worlds, universes. More concept than dragon; a well of destruction or creation in potentia. Raw belief, a prayer taken form. How is one to capture life in a few sweet words?
Unnamed wrote:
Black roses on red silk. Or is it red roses on black silk? A row of eyes line the sleek curve of a wing, opening and closing in a way that is too calculated to describe as blinking. Madness personified. Chaos in the flesh. Terror too overwhelming to face. Pray all you want; only one deity will hear you. You think you know despair, wrath, dread. Till you turn your gaze upon that terrible visage, you can never claim to know the face of fear.
crown wrote:
Glass and crystal held together by sheer will. Gilded doors and vast libraries. A spire that pierces the heavens. And within the walls that thrum with sheer power lie tenets, beliefs, gods. Power, purity, destruction, fear, and retribution--an entire pantheon's worth and more. I ask you this: have you seen a more beautiful shrine? A grander testament to strength? A bluer sky? Around the temple, boundless and bare, the lone and level sands stretch far away.
>> hatchery
>> lore aesthetics shop
@Goblincat sure thing! i edited the post to make it clearer (i meant that the slots are for users, so one slot can get u a max of 3 aesthetics, so all's good :) that will be 30g or 12 pieces of pieces of slime/muck/apparel/familiars! went a lil overboard for these because those dergs are gorgeous and the lore in their bio gave me q a bit to go off on! for Ophelia, i took some liberties with inspiration from [url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ophelia]this painting[/url] and thus the version portrayed in Hamlet. hopefully succeeded in giving it a small twist? lmk if you'd like it changed, thanks! [quote=Ophelia][font=times new roman]Rue and fennel and columbines bleed from her eyes-- purple and yellow blossoms like tears trail down scales the colour of rich earth. And through it cuts a pain like lovesickness, or madness, or desperation. Who's to say? Not even corruption can touch a dead maiden, and when the river lays her to rest, she will close her eyes and let it carry her away. There is a strength in defeat, a triumph of sorts. [i]Retribution will follow in the wake.[/i][/font][/quote] [quote=Melvara][font=times new roman]The only thing wilder and more deadly than the sea is the monster that dwells in its depths. Whenever a moon blots out the sun, she emerges like a [i]storm[/i]-- vast, unending, destructive in its entirety. Feared and worshipped by those who live their lives afraid of one thing only. The wrath of an ancient, eldritch power. Teeth, spines, and tentacles that could cradle the heavens. Twisted beyond belief. Warped beyond recognition.[/font][/quote] [quote=Ouro][font=times new roman]The perfect sphere, the world on its axis, the snake that swallows its own tail. And here he stands: at the end and the beginning of all things. Hourglasses, coin tosses, and prophecies whispered in the dark. What of fate and free will? They are not in the business of such things. Pray to the other deities if you must--so long as the sun and moons keep to their boundaries and traditions are passed on, they are content in the waiting.[/font][/quote] edit: sorry for the late ping! i just realised that there was a space between your user and the @ :')
@Goblincat sure thing! i edited the post to make it clearer (i meant that the slots are for users, so one slot can get u a max of 3 aesthetics, so all's good :) that will be 30g or 12 pieces of pieces of slime/muck/apparel/familiars!

went a lil overboard for these because those dergs are gorgeous and the lore in their bio gave me q a bit to go off on!

for Ophelia, i took some liberties with inspiration from this painting and thus the version portrayed in Hamlet. hopefully succeeded in giving it a small twist? lmk if you'd like it changed, thanks!

Ophelia wrote:
Rue and fennel and columbines bleed from her eyes-- purple and yellow blossoms like tears trail down scales the colour of rich earth. And through it cuts a pain like lovesickness, or madness, or desperation. Who's to say? Not even corruption can touch a dead maiden, and when the river lays her to rest, she will close her eyes and let it carry her away. There is a strength in defeat, a triumph of sorts. Retribution will follow in the wake.
Melvara wrote:
The only thing wilder and more deadly than the sea is the monster that dwells in its depths. Whenever a moon blots out the sun, she emerges like a storm-- vast, unending, destructive in its entirety. Feared and worshipped by those who live their lives afraid of one thing only. The wrath of an ancient, eldritch power. Teeth, spines, and tentacles that could cradle the heavens. Twisted beyond belief. Warped beyond recognition.
Ouro wrote:
The perfect sphere, the world on its axis, the snake that swallows its own tail. And here he stands: at the end and the beginning of all things. Hourglasses, coin tosses, and prophecies whispered in the dark. What of fate and free will? They are not in the business of such things. Pray to the other deities if you must--so long as the sun and moons keep to their boundaries and traditions are passed on, they are content in the waiting.

edit: sorry for the late ping! i just realised that there was a space between your user and the @ :')
>> hatchery
>> lore aesthetics shop
[indent][size=2]@shanncrafter Ooh always nice to see your aesthetic shop open again! I'd love to get some blurbs for these three if that's alright. ;-; [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/29070679][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/290707/29070679_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/55581684][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/555817/55581684_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/39328143][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/393282/39328143_350.png[/img][/url] I don't have much in ideas for them since they're just a collection of oddities and non-dragons I have! Except for the imp lady who is in part inspired by Loki the trickster god -- she thrives off trickery and manipulation.
@shanncrafter

Ooh always nice to see your aesthetic shop open again! I'd love to get some blurbs for these three if that's alright. ;-;

29070679_350.png

55581684_350.png

39328143_350.png

I don't have much in ideas for them since they're just a collection of oddities and non-dragons I have! Except for the imp lady who is in part inspired by Loki the trickster god -- she thrives off trickery and manipulation.
J6HTF7u.png Wdr4Smc.png Hideki #68095
aid | she/her | FR +3

• Accent Shop
• Art Shop / Pixel Imps
• Hatchery
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa7be29bc03ed4feeddde2b2c8ea3e290ab4c1561a.png
@Hideki welcome back!! \o/ I’m done for the night but I’ll get to yours asap :)) thank u!
@Hideki welcome back!! \o/ I’m done for the night but I’ll get to yours asap :)) thank u!
>> hatchery
>> lore aesthetics shop
@shanncrafter gosh.. the writing is amazing, thank you so much! any chance you still have any more open slots? i'd like to get some more from you if possible
@shanncrafter gosh.. the writing is amazing, thank you so much! any chance you still have any more open slots? i'd like to get some more from you if possible
art shop
oc sales

wishlist

arius
fr+3
(they/them)

kais
[/indent][/indent]
@wiinter thank you and i sure am! go ahead :D
@wiinter thank you and i sure am! go ahead :D
>> hatchery
>> lore aesthetics shop
Your work is BEAUTIFUL thank u so much!!! All these snippets are so so perfect and are going in their bios as soon as I have PC access. (Also Ophelia is like my fav painting so it's very cool u used it)
Sending gems rn!

(I may...come back later. for more)
Your work is BEAUTIFUL thank u so much!!! All these snippets are so so perfect and are going in their bios as soon as I have PC access. (Also Ophelia is like my fav painting so it's very cool u used it)
Sending gems rn!

(I may...come back later. for more)
TnU9L8M.png > She/her
> Accents
> Art Exalt Rescue
@Hideki here are your aesthetics! always a pleasure, hope i managed to do them justice! went with the vibe for Nozomi and Vorkosigan, if you want it changed just let me know! that will be 30g or 12 pieces of slime/muck/apparel/familiars, thank you :)) (went with neutrals pronouns for Nozomi because it wasn't specified in their bio, so feel free to change it!) [quote=Nozomi][font=times new roman]Strong, calloused hands and the faint smell of hyacinths. [i]Royalty[/i]--did you know? Do you think their parents hate what they have birthed? Better an emperor than whatever lives in that skin and walks in those claws. Rough linen, rose petals, and a beam of light that shines like a prayer. If a path like that is so easily forsaken, don't you think it would have been accomplished? [i]They want to be better. They do not know how.[/i][/font][/quote] [quote=Vorkosigan][font=times new roman][i]As above.[/i] Where to begin? How to describe? Why even try? Perhaps we will begin with absences: not a dragon, not a deity, not even mortal. Somewhere between--or all three. A harsh, discordant sound from a violin, candles extinguished in the flesh of their own wax, fresh scar tissue on ancient skin. Not really chaos but not really order, either; too close to incomprehensible but not too far from understanding. Both and between. Within and without. [i]So below[/i].[/font][/quote] [quote=Lowkey][font=times new roman]Known for light fingers, easy smiles, and a penchant for taking on one too many names. And much worse, of course--if the world has birthed an innocent god, a soul has yet to see it. Patron saint of grifters and thieves, tricksters who think themselves invincible. The white lie, the false confidence, the long con. A trickster god is only as good as their word--which is to say, if she's made you a promise, you'd best check your pockets.[/font][/quote]
@Hideki here are your aesthetics! always a pleasure, hope i managed to do them justice! went with the vibe for Nozomi and Vorkosigan, if you want it changed just let me know! that will be 30g or 12 pieces of slime/muck/apparel/familiars, thank you :))

(went with neutrals pronouns for Nozomi because it wasn't specified in their bio, so feel free to change it!)
Nozomi wrote:
Strong, calloused hands and the faint smell of hyacinths. Royalty--did you know? Do you think their parents hate what they have birthed? Better an emperor than whatever lives in that skin and walks in those claws. Rough linen, rose petals, and a beam of light that shines like a prayer. If a path like that is so easily forsaken, don't you think it would have been accomplished? They want to be better. They do not know how.
Vorkosigan wrote:
As above. Where to begin? How to describe? Why even try? Perhaps we will begin with absences: not a dragon, not a deity, not even mortal. Somewhere between--or all three. A harsh, discordant sound from a violin, candles extinguished in the flesh of their own wax, fresh scar tissue on ancient skin. Not really chaos but not really order, either; too close to incomprehensible but not too far from understanding. Both and between. Within and without. So below.
Lowkey wrote:
Known for light fingers, easy smiles, and a penchant for taking on one too many names. And much worse, of course--if the world has birthed an innocent god, a soul has yet to see it. Patron saint of grifters and thieves, tricksters who think themselves invincible. The white lie, the false confidence, the long con. A trickster god is only as good as their word--which is to say, if she's made you a promise, you'd best check your pockets.
>> hatchery
>> lore aesthetics shop
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 28 29