Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Zhurzh's 2nd ArtShop (Eyes)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 71 72
@diokate Do you accept Treasure instead of USD? I'd love one of these but I don't have PayPal :O
@diokate Do you accept Treasure instead of USD? I'd love one of these but I don't have PayPal :O
IMG_2067.png
@Portalcube2

While there is no queue, so yes :)
It will cost 500kt
@Portalcube2

While there is no queue, so yes :)
It will cost 500kt
tJvxg09.gif
wow these are stunning!!! Best of luck selling them!!!
wow these are stunning!!! Best of luck selling them!!!
r7P00ic.png
These are absolutely gorgeous! If by any chance would you accept an usermade accent instead of USD? I totally understand if you say no, however--you can't pay for your bills or groceries with an accent after all. :)
These are absolutely gorgeous! If by any chance would you accept an usermade accent instead of USD? I totally understand if you say no, however--you can't pay for your bills or groceries with an accent after all. :)
Quetzal - 22 - Any Pronouns - Autistic - GLaDOS fan- Sci-Fi Artist and Writer
@DioKate
Could I grab a slot?

@DioKate
Could I grab a slot?

saAHP09.png
@DioKate may i grab a slot please (if one is available)? and also can i be added to your pinglist
@DioKate may i grab a slot please (if one is available)? and also can i be added to your pinglist
yzUX307.png
@ElysianJewels Thank you very much! :)
@ElysianJewels Thank you very much! :)
tJvxg09.gif
@QuetzalQueen

Yes, you are completely right, I can not take the skin (or accent) as a fee. Thank you for understanding! :)
@QuetzalQueen

Yes, you are completely right, I can not take the skin (or accent) as a fee. Thank you for understanding! :)
tJvxg09.gif
@EmotionalTree

Yep!
@EmotionalTree

Yep!
tJvxg09.gif
@Ratiasu

I increased the number of slots to 10 :)
Of course!
@Ratiasu

I increased the number of slots to 10 :)
Of course!
tJvxg09.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 71 72