Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | <Minnow's Gem Fullbody Sketches>[PING]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12
@QuetzalQueen [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/1942/f/2018/280/e/0/fr_cedric_by_minnowbutt-dcov777.png[/img] @FelixMcTrashy [img]https://img00.deviantart.net/fa5f/i/2018/279/5/5/fr_avian_by_minnowbutt-dcosehg.png[/img] There you both go! thank you for ordering ;o @Novoluvaga @Lyka @illogical @kingdoms @MaltedSoda @Marrigan @Cov I've got two slots open now! Please use my ordering format when you order and be ready with payment in the next 24 hours when confirmed :') Edit: Both slots taken!
@QuetzalQueen
fr_cedric_by_minnowbutt-dcov777.png
@FelixMcTrashy
fr_avian_by_minnowbutt-dcosehg.png
There you both go! thank you for ordering ;o

@Novoluvaga @Lyka @illogical @kingdoms @MaltedSoda @Marrigan @Cov

I've got two slots open now! Please use my ordering format when you order and be ready with payment in the next 24 hours when confirmed :')

Edit: Both slots taken!
signature_minnow_by_minnowbutt-dcl2njy.png
@Minnowbutt
I'd love to be added to the pinglist! :D

Edit: Thank you!
@Minnowbutt
I'd love to be added to the pinglist! :D

Edit: Thank you!
image20.jpg
@GlitchyOddy
you're added!
@GlitchyOddy
you're added!
@Minnowbutt (Ping because of the edit) Alright, I changed my mind lMAo, my only zodiac perma without more than 1 art/doodles and my favorite, how did this happen?? I hope you're okay with Perma-babs! Your Username: Marrigan Dragon: (image) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44864532] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/448646/44864532_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragon ID: #44864532 Background type: Transparent + Outline? Personality blurb: Sweetheart [size=2]Tm[/size] take all the liberties you want! (Optional)Other: Can she maybe get a small mantle and flower crown? she -[i]cough[/i]- [b]helps [/b]-[i]cough[/i]- out alot in an orchard/garden! Price would be 120g ??
@Minnowbutt (Ping because of the edit)

Alright, I changed my mind lMAo, my only zodiac perma without more than 1 art/doodles and my favorite, how did this happen?? I hope you're okay with Perma-babs!

Your Username: Marrigan

Dragon: (image)

44864532_350.png

Dragon ID: #44864532

Background type: Transparent + Outline?

Personality blurb: Sweetheart Tm take all the liberties you want!

(Optional)Other: Can she maybe get a small mantle and flower crown? she -cough- helps -cough- out alot in an orchard/garden!

Price would be 120g ??
YycIlt9.png
@Minnowbutt c: [quote name="illogical" date="2018-08-30 21:59:35" ] Your Username: illogical Dragon: (image) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42016671] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/420167/42016671_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragon ID: #42016671 Background type: Transparent please! +20g Personality blurb: Salem is mischievous, but also a goofy boy! c: Other: Your art style is beautiful ;-; [/quote]
@Minnowbutt c:
illogical wrote on 2018-08-30 21:59:35:
Your Username: illogical
Dragon: (image)

42016671_350.png

Dragon ID: #42016671
Background type: Transparent please! +20g
Personality blurb: Salem is mischievous, but also a goofy boy! c:
Other: Your art style is beautiful ;-;
asdffff.png
aC86tUH.png
5iXiC8z.png
HJLIYn4.png
Vs2WmBF.png
joJXsVi.png
O6cEDNG.png
@Minnowbutt

Can you pinglist me please? These are beautiful, and I'm definitely going to buy one for one of my brats once I have the gems. :D
@Minnowbutt

Can you pinglist me please? These are beautiful, and I'm definitely going to buy one for one of my brats once I have the gems. :D
V2NoKel.gif Kalo/77/Gray
-
they/he
-
proud apologist of the vampiric and otherwise monstrous
d06f102e-8da9-11eb-95dc-fbcfa2166c2d.gif
@Marrigan
Haha thats fine, ive been kind of wanting to draw mirrors for a bit anyways :v Is there a specific colored flower crown/ mantle you want? And yes that would be 120g, please send soon!

@illogical
Ive been wanting to do him for a bit :o that will be 120g! Please send payment soon as well!
@Marrigan
Haha thats fine, ive been kind of wanting to draw mirrors for a bit anyways :v Is there a specific colored flower crown/ mantle you want? And yes that would be 120g, please send soon!

@illogical
Ive been wanting to do him for a bit :o that will be 120g! Please send payment soon as well!
@Demonchild77
Thank you! You're added
@Demonchild77
Thank you! You're added
Any really, perhaps the Peace/Whisperers mantle? and any Flower crown you see fit sounds okay! The garden has a bunch of flowers growing, so she could've gotten into anything c: Doesn't even have to be any of the regular crowns! could be made out of tulips or anything you'd like! honestly I think they should add more types of flower crowns/falls. [item=Tickled Hyacinth] imagine a hyacinth or some other flower crown?? OOoF I'd be in heaven. [s]it would probably be a longer wait than the Bow rework/recolors though ;u; But I can dream![/s]
Any really, perhaps the Peace/Whisperers mantle? and any Flower crown you see fit sounds okay! The garden has a bunch of flowers growing, so she could've gotten into anything c: Doesn't even have to be any of the regular crowns! could be made out of tulips or anything you'd like!

honestly I think they should add more types of flower crowns/falls.

Tickled Hyacinth imagine a hyacinth or some other flower crown?? OOoF I'd be in heaven.

it would probably be a longer wait than the Bow rework/recolors though ;u; But I can dream!
YycIlt9.png
@Marrigan
Sounds good!
And y e s I would love more flower types and different flowers for dragons to hold in their mouths, I have quite a few dragons that Id love to give mouth flower apparel to but none of the colors really match them ;;
@Marrigan
Sounds good!
And y e s I would love more flower types and different flowers for dragons to hold in their mouths, I have quite a few dragons that Id love to give mouth flower apparel to but none of the colors really match them ;;
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12