Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Zygon

AAH! I LOVE IT!! \(0w0)/

He's so perfect! The teeth are fantastic, I love his whole smile. The roundhorns look even better than the original apparel (lol, am I allowed to say that?) and the turn in his horns is unexpected and brilliant! Also, I was already in love with unusual Plague eyes, and you made them even better! (^v^) I wouldn't want to see him sneaking up on me, he is definitely spooky!

Thank you so much! I am definitely going to keep giving you support!
@Zygon

AAH! I LOVE IT!! \(0w0)/

He's so perfect! The teeth are fantastic, I love his whole smile. The roundhorns look even better than the original apparel (lol, am I allowed to say that?) and the turn in his horns is unexpected and brilliant! Also, I was already in love with unusual Plague eyes, and you made them even better! (^v^) I wouldn't want to see him sneaking up on me, he is definitely spooky!

Thank you so much! I am definitely going to keep giving you support!
tumblr_inline_nx3ctz80M11qm7hsw_250.png
Free bump! :3
Free bump! :3
@roadworthy Thanks bro!
@roadworthy Thanks bro!
Caught between the mundanely awkward and the existentially impossible.
-Alice Isn't Dead, Part 2, chapter 4, 11:55

@Zygon Are you still open? And if you are, could I get a bust of Aydin please? [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/267435/26743439_350.png[/img]
@Zygon

Are you still open? And if you are, could I get a bust of Aydin please?

26743439_350.png
cosmos_sploot_adopt_by_keatoncatdragon-dcmadon.png uuqXVro.png
@AngelicDemon65 Yep, still open! Your total is going to be 100kt.
@AngelicDemon65 Yep, still open! Your total is going to be 100kt.

@Zygon

Thank you! I'll send you the payment now so that I won't forget to.
@Zygon

Thank you! I'll send you the payment now so that I won't forget to.
cosmos_sploot_adopt_by_keatoncatdragon-dcmadon.png uuqXVro.png
@AngelicDemon65 Just finished! I hope you like it! [img]https://i.imgur.com/YbMmFQO.png[/img]
@AngelicDemon65 Just finished! I hope you like it!
YbMmFQO.png

@Zygon i like your style alot! the sharpness works well ^^ could i buy a bust of my girl taranda here? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8199629] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/81997/8199629_350.png[/img] [/url] i was thinking of paying the base 118g in gems, and any extra costs in treasure is that isn't too much? if you're open to draw her, could i request a specific expression? it'd be great if you could draw her with her head pointed down but looking up and frowning like she's anxious about something? sorry if that's specific and i can find a reference for you if you'd like! sorry if this got complicated lol. feel free to decline!
@Zygon i like your style alot! the sharpness works well ^^
could i buy a bust of my girl taranda here?

8199629_350.png

i was thinking of paying the base 118g in gems, and any extra costs in treasure is that isn't too much?

if you're open to draw her, could i request a specific expression? it'd be great if you could draw her with her head pointed down but looking up and frowning like she's anxious about something? sorry if that's specific and i can find a reference for you if you'd like!

sorry if this got complicated lol. feel free to decline!
D4jazTx.png
@Msdova sure! That's going to be 118g + 5kt (for the horns). Could you provide a reference? I think I get the pose you're describing, but I want to make sure.
@Msdova sure! That's going to be 118g + 5kt (for the horns). Could you provide a reference? I think I get the pose you're describing, but I want to make sure.

@Zygon tysm! just checking you said 5k+ for the horns, does that mean the glasses and accent arent extra? i just wanna be sure ^^ i’ll give you a ref of what i mean in message!
@Zygon tysm! just checking you said 5k+ for the horns, does that mean the glasses and accent arent extra? i just wanna be sure ^^ i’ll give you a ref of what i mean in message!
D4jazTx.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7