Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Nimrook's Artshop (USD) CLOSED
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 19 20
Could I claim a slot? I'll fill out the order form in a minute!
Could I claim a slot? I'll fill out the order form in a minute!
owleics.gif
@owleics sure thing, thank you!
@owleics sure thing, thank you!
4mAisVM.png
@Mem thank you, you've been added to the ping list!
@Mem thank you, you've been added to the ping list!
4mAisVM.png
can I be added to the pinglist? :0
can I be added to the pinglist? :0
@Nimrook Commission Type: Full render, Half-body Body style (Anthro/Draconic/Other): Draconic Dragon/Character Reference: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/59977383][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/599774/59977383_350.png[/img][/url] Pose/Expression: Honestly go wild, eden is a shipboard captain who is generally happy even if his ships keep burning down and always fond of a sea breeze Special notes about dragons appearance: If you could make it so his eyes match closer to his capsule that'd be appreciated! Ice common is so pale, eye vials are expensive etc. Feel free to simplify his accent if you prefer! Background type (simple circle/transparent): Simple square/circle, whichever works best!
@Nimrook
Commission Type: Full render, Half-body
Body style (Anthro/Draconic/Other): Draconic
Dragon/Character Reference:
59977383_350.png
Pose/Expression: Honestly go wild, eden is a shipboard captain who is generally happy even if his ships keep burning down and always fond of a sea breeze
Special notes about dragons appearance: If you could make it so his eyes match closer to his capsule that'd be appreciated! Ice common is so pale, eye vials are expensive etc. Feel free to simplify his accent if you prefer!
Background type (simple circle/transparent): Simple square/circle, whichever works best!
owleics.gif
@Nimrook could I claim the second slot? Or do I have to be on the ping list?
@Nimrook could I claim the second slot? Or do I have to be on the ping list?
tumblr_n7samaE1iy1sl6hkto1_500.gif
@Owleics thank you for commissioning me! I'll send you a PM shortly :)
@Owleics thank you for commissioning me! I'll send you a PM shortly :)
4mAisVM.png
@Hazard115 No need to be on the list! You got the last slot, please fill out the order form and I'll PM you! Thank you!
@Hazard115 No need to be on the list! You got the last slot, please fill out the order form and I'll PM you! Thank you!
4mAisVM.png
Thank you and will do!!
Thank you and will do!!
@Nimrook Commission Type: Painterly Street Full Render - Half Body Body style (Anthro/Draconic/Other): Gijinka if that's cool? Dragon/Character Reference: [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/299676f4fea5a11f430a40884d69441d/ee161b2e6241bf4d-55/s500x750/d8fb1769d82aa036021a1c887deb62b514fe3fe4.png[/img] Pose/Expression: Goofy-Holiday Special notes about dragons appearance: The green wisp cape  is optional, and the wolf part is alive Background type (simple circle/transparent): Transparent Sorry for the delay, I'm at work
@Nimrook
Commission Type: Painterly Street Full Render - Half Body
Body style (Anthro/Draconic/Other): Gijinka if that's cool?
Dragon/Character Reference: d8fb1769d82aa036021a1c887deb62b514fe3fe4.png
Pose/Expression: Goofy-Holiday
Special notes about dragons appearance: The green wisp cape  is optional, and the wolf part is alive
Background type (simple circle/transparent): Transparent

Sorry for the delay, I'm at work
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 19 20