Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | winterflowers' lore shop! [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Maver1ck i'll message you to discuss more details!!
@Maver1ck i'll message you to discuss more details!!
mp100 babie!
he/they/xe
fr + 2
user + id: MahuruRaji #19079
type of lore wanted: Whichever is around 600ish words.
need help with bio formatting?: No need thank you ^^
buying with: Treasure
discount if applicable?: n/a

Not sure if I need to post about the dragon I'm looking to get a short story for or not?
user + id: MahuruRaji #19079
type of lore wanted: Whichever is around 600ish words.
need help with bio formatting?: No need thank you ^^
buying with: Treasure
discount if applicable?: n/a

Not sure if I need to post about the dragon I'm looking to get a short story for or not?
2675f041d3bf3ccbf48b41d2a46168b98f349af9.png || mahu | 23 | she/her | +17 FR time ||
art shop - clan directory - chronicles
@MahuruRaji i'll message you to discuss details!
@MahuruRaji i'll message you to discuss details!
mp100 babie!
he/they/xe
fr + 2
user + id: xwolfxspiritx + 232884 type of lore wanted: short lore please need help with bio formatting?: yes please buying with: treasure or gems discount if applicable?: N/A [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14683249] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/146833/14683249_350.png[/img] [/url] I'd like lore for this Coli boy of mine please ^_^ He really needs a personality and some traits, so if you could work that in it'd be awesome ^_^ He's been with me a long time (almost my whole account life!) And is going to be written into clan lore as my Second in Command Coli derg. If it's any help I'll be adding lore later for two other dragons (Vaun and Zephyr) where he's slightly mentioned.
user + id: xwolfxspiritx + 232884
type of lore wanted: short lore please
need help with bio formatting?: yes please
buying with: treasure or gems
discount if applicable?: N/A

14683249_350.png

I'd like lore for this Coli boy of mine please ^_^ He really needs a personality and some traits, so if you could work that in it'd be awesome ^_^ He's been with me a long time (almost my whole account life!) And is going to be written into clan lore as my Second in Command Coli derg.
If it's any help I'll be adding lore later for two other dragons (Vaun and Zephyr) where he's slightly mentioned.
I read your examples and I love them! Could you put me on the pinglist? I want to like to commission you when you have an opening!
I read your examples and I love them! Could you put me on the pinglist? I want to like to commission you when you have an opening!
XXXX tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o3_75sq.gif flagitem-earth.png
Hello! Call me Lake.
NN9NPXA.pngq9EEy5M.png
5aTXnyW.png tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8