Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | winterflowers' lore shop! [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
user + id: Sebille + 417211
type of lore wanted: short
need help with bio formatting?: no
buying with: treasure

user + id: Sebille + 417211

user + id: WitchHunt #384234
need help with bio formatting?:no
user + id: WitchHunt #384234
need help with bio formatting?:no
tumblr_inline_nq0r6s19iA1syr94a_500.png
@WitchHunt i'll message you abt details!
@WitchHunt i'll message you abt details!
mp100 babie!
he/they/xe
fr + 2
user + id: CoweringPlague #357773
type of lore wanted: long
need help with bio formatting?: no thanks ^^
buying with: treasure!

(I'm about to go to bed so if I don't message you back when you message me I apologize and I'll get to you ASAP!! ^^;;)
user + id: CoweringPlague #357773
type of lore wanted: long
need help with bio formatting?: no thanks ^^
buying with: treasure!

(I'm about to go to bed so if I don't message you back when you message me I apologize and I'll get to you ASAP!! ^^;;)
lkrN6Nx.gif
@CoweringPlague no worries!! i'll message you to discuss details
@CoweringPlague no worries!! i'll message you to discuss details
mp100 babie!
he/they/xe
fr + 2
@winterflowers
What size would you consider this at?

. : S k y S h a d o w : .

A charming older dragon, SkyShadow is the playful backbone of the clan. He enjoys his position in his clan as the father of his children in his clan. Well, that is, everyone in the clan he caretakes after.

Position:
It wasn't SkyShadow's interest to become the Den Father to so many dragons. Honestly, if he had to give his opinion on his position... well, it came with the girl so to speak. Spiral, that is. Unlike others, SkyShadow and he had an instant attraction he couldn't shake. She was what she was looking for all along. If the clan came with it, the old dragon supposed that he just had to do with it! Over time, SkyShadow's suave and charming personality made his position rather easy even if he is an oddity in the Tangled Wood. His soaring green eyes and gleaming nature emblem are not a common scene in the Tangled Wood, after all!

Personality:
A charming personality, SkyShadow is an upbeat sweetheart. He is a very calming personality despite being a Spiral. Sometimes the stress of being a den father at times stresses him out. Although he doesn't consider it a job, it sure is stressful time to time. To relieve his stress, he will often tease the wraps on his body or tell the hatchlings stories with his haori proudly on his shoulders. His personal belief is that the bandana gives him a 'mystical' feel to his stories.

History:
SkyShadow had always been proud of where he came... but something in his heart told him to wander. The Viridian Labyrinth often had him literally 'wound up.' At first, he thought he was wandering in search of a prized rare Golden Bantam Fangar... but as he roamed out of the Viridian Labyrinth and stumbled upon bird like dragons in Wispwillow Grove he began to understand it wasn't the familiar he was after. They all made him feel so relaxed. So many of the dragons flew above him but the one that stuck out to him?

A beautiful Spiral by the name of Spiral. He almost felt stunned when he heard her name. He reached out to grab her wrist, pulling him into her for a heated moment. Not a cheesy line but one sole remark, "You're beautiful," He spoke, breathing lightly against her scales as she heated up in the cheeks and drew back taking to the darkened skies. An invitation to stay... he surely took that. In short time, he took her as his mate as well.

Relations:
A little known fact of SkyShadow was that he did have a mate in the Viridian Labyrinth. One he surely didn't take seriously through six dragons. She just... didn't click in his life. No, not like his beautiful Spiral. That is why, after all, she has nine of his children. He enjoys her dearly and though he loves all his children, he finds himself happier to make Spiral happy with their children.
@winterflowers
What size would you consider this at?

. : S k y S h a d o w : .

A charming older dragon, SkyShadow is the playful backbone of the clan. He enjoys his position in his clan as the father of his children in his clan. Well, that is, everyone in the clan he caretakes after.

Position:
It wasn't SkyShadow's interest to become the Den Father to so many dragons. Honestly, if he had to give his opinion on his position... well, it came with the girl so to speak. Spiral, that is. Unlike others, SkyShadow and he had an instant attraction he couldn't shake. She was what she was looking for all along. If the clan came with it, the old dragon supposed that he just had to do with it! Over time, SkyShadow's suave and charming personality made his position rather easy even if he is an oddity in the Tangled Wood. His soaring green eyes and gleaming nature emblem are not a common scene in the Tangled Wood, after all!

Personality:
A charming personality, SkyShadow is an upbeat sweetheart. He is a very calming personality despite being a Spiral. Sometimes the stress of being a den father at times stresses him out. Although he doesn't consider it a job, it sure is stressful time to time. To relieve his stress, he will often tease the wraps on his body or tell the hatchlings stories with his haori proudly on his shoulders. His personal belief is that the bandana gives him a 'mystical' feel to his stories.

History:
SkyShadow had always been proud of where he came... but something in his heart told him to wander. The Viridian Labyrinth often had him literally 'wound up.' At first, he thought he was wandering in search of a prized rare Golden Bantam Fangar... but as he roamed out of the Viridian Labyrinth and stumbled upon bird like dragons in Wispwillow Grove he began to understand it wasn't the familiar he was after. They all made him feel so relaxed. So many of the dragons flew above him but the one that stuck out to him?

A beautiful Spiral by the name of Spiral. He almost felt stunned when he heard her name. He reached out to grab her wrist, pulling him into her for a heated moment. Not a cheesy line but one sole remark, "You're beautiful," He spoke, breathing lightly against her scales as she heated up in the cheeks and drew back taking to the darkened skies. An invitation to stay... he surely took that. In short time, he took her as his mate as well.

Relations:
A little known fact of SkyShadow was that he did have a mate in the Viridian Labyrinth. One he surely didn't take seriously through six dragons. She just... didn't click in his life. No, not like his beautiful Spiral. That is why, after all, she has nine of his children. He enjoys her dearly and though he loves all his children, he finds himself happier to make Spiral happy with their children.
Hatchery / Brewing & Melting Shop
wXMpNU0.pngAbHPOMt.png
user + id: Ponnie #377994
type of lore wanted: medium
need help with bio formatting?: No thanks
buying with: gems
user + id: Ponnie #377994
type of lore wanted: medium
need help with bio formatting?: No thanks
buying with: gems
@Ponnie i'll message you to discuss details!
@Ponnie i'll message you to discuss details!
mp100 babie!
he/they/xe
fr + 2
@winterflowers Would you mind writing a lore for flint? [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/405727/40572600_350.png[/img] Length: medium to long Help formatting: not really Payment type: treasure..... And virtual hugs He has no really idea for his full past, only that his best friend is Nightspring. He is a coliseum fighter, and pretty darn good at it, when he and nightspring came from their old clan to their new one, it was hard for them to grew comfortable with their nrlew lives, and they were terrified with failling at a fight.
@winterflowers
Would you mind writing a lore for flint?
40572600_350.png
Length: medium to long
Help formatting: not really
Payment type: treasure..... And virtual hugs

He has no really idea for his full past, only that his best friend is Nightspring. He is a coliseum fighter, and pretty darn good at it, when he and nightspring came from their old clan to their new one, it was hard for them to grew comfortable with their nrlew lives, and they were terrified with failling at a fight.
r7LsxK2.png
@LostDreamer i'll message you to discuss more details!!
@LostDreamer i'll message you to discuss more details!!
mp100 babie!
he/they/xe
fr + 2
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8