Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | JessieTehWolf Studios! [Art!]
1 2
Hey you. Yes you. Do you want artwork of your dragons for your descriptions, or for your lair or even just to have? Well boy howdy are you in luck! Message me and we can discuss what you want, how much it will cost, and what currency you'd like to use. I accept a variety of things! If you have a discord feel free to message me for my discord tag, and we can also chat there! Some examples of my work: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/445677979620868107/458789533022945300/Untitled247-1.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/445677944585584640/477354360393826325/Untitled363-2.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/445677944585584640/478749718676111362/Untitled369.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/445677944585584640/462520594769117184/Untitled272-3.png[/img] Message me if you would like to see more examples! I ask that you do not trace, recolor, share without crediting, or claim my work please!
Hey you. Yes you. Do you want artwork of your dragons for your descriptions, or for your lair or even just to have? Well boy howdy are you in luck! Message me and we can discuss what you want, how much it will cost, and what currency you'd like to use. I accept a variety of things!
If you have a discord feel free to message me for my discord tag, and we can also chat there!

Some examples of my work:

Untitled247-1.png

Untitled363-2.png

Untitled369.png

Untitled272-3.png

Message me if you would like to see more examples! I ask that you do not trace, recolor, share without crediting, or claim my work please!
@Jessietehwolf

Hi hi! Are ya open? I just wanted to suggest adding examples into your thread, so people know what they're buying! I'd personally love to see examples <3
@Jessietehwolf

Hi hi! Are ya open? I just wanted to suggest adding examples into your thread, so people know what they're buying! I'd personally love to see examples <3
K2tKfjg.png Kyuu || Polish || They/Them || FR +9
» Wishlist
» Digital Art Shop / Chibi art shop
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
» The Cult of Mor (join us)

@KyuuBird

Ah, I am in the progress of getting some examples up soon, I just need to figure out how to do it on mobile! But thank you for the suggestion! Though if you'd like to see some sooner, I can send you a discord message if you have discord.

@KyuuBird

Ah, I am in the progress of getting some examples up soon, I just need to figure out how to do it on mobile! But thank you for the suggestion! Though if you'd like to see some sooner, I can send you a discord message if you have discord.
@Jessietehwolf

Imgur is what I use to upload ^^ it's easy and comfortable (I do everything via phone so-)

And I do have a discord, but it's kinda forgotten qwq send me a Pm? If not, I'll wait till they're up here <3
@Jessietehwolf

Imgur is what I use to upload ^^ it's easy and comfortable (I do everything via phone so-)

And I do have a discord, but it's kinda forgotten qwq send me a Pm? If not, I'll wait till they're up here <3
K2tKfjg.png Kyuu || Polish || They/Them || FR +9
» Wishlist
» Digital Art Shop / Chibi art shop
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
» The Cult of Mor (join us)
Hey all, this is still open! Im currently trying tk get treasure to expand my lair! Please post if youre interested ^^
Hey all, this is still open! Im currently trying tk get treasure to expand my lair! Please post if youre interested ^^
I'd be interested in knowing your prices, as that would influence what I'd commission! If you ever post them publicly, I'd love a ping :)
I'd be interested in knowing your prices, as that would influence what I'd commission! If you ever post them publicly, I'd love a ping :)
@TuxTheStrayCat

I dont quite have set prices yet, but currently im lookimg at this:

1kT for a headshot
5kT for a bust
15kT for a fullbody
20kT for fullbody with shading
This is my temporary pricing until i get a better idea what im gonna charge ejfjfn
@TuxTheStrayCat

I dont quite have set prices yet, but currently im lookimg at this:

1kT for a headshot
5kT for a bust
15kT for a fullbody
20kT for fullbody with shading
This is my temporary pricing until i get a better idea what im gonna charge ejfjfn
I would suggest more than quadrupling that; 100kT usually equals 1USD, so does 100g usually! It's up to you, but your art is worth way more than that!
Even so, I'd be interested in a full body sketch of a new character of mine whenever you concrete the prices!
I would suggest more than quadrupling that; 100kT usually equals 1USD, so does 100g usually! It's up to you, but your art is worth way more than that!
Even so, I'd be interested in a full body sketch of a new character of mine whenever you concrete the prices!
@TuxTheStrayCat
Oh, i didnt know that, and ajfjgjfn thank you so much ;o; right now im lookimg for treasure, so if youd like to dm me a reff i could probably figure out a clear price for you.
@TuxTheStrayCat
Oh, i didnt know that, and ajfjgjfn thank you so much ;o; right now im lookimg for treasure, so if youd like to dm me a reff i could probably figure out a clear price for you.
Beep beep im still open ^^
Beep beep im still open ^^
1 2