Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | {HIAT} :S u i G e n e r i s: A Lore Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6
@punchingsolas are there's lots left? ;;
@punchingsolas are there's lots left? ;;
uXWoEda.png
@Cerf

Unfortunately I'm all booked for now ;; I'm really sorry - would you like me to pop you onto the pinglist?
@Cerf

Unfortunately I'm all booked for now ;; I'm really sorry - would you like me to pop you onto the pinglist?
â™”Lore Shop

â™”Bio Templates

â™”What does your username mean?
_________________________________ Wind Council
Wind Foddart
Wind's Okayest Exalter
@punchingsolas
Hi!
I’d love to be on your pinglist~
@punchingsolas
Hi!
I’d love to be on your pinglist~
Q26XRWc.png[img][/img]
@Kipuka

Hello!! You've been added, thank you so much for your interest!
@Kipuka

Hello!! You've been added, thank you so much for your interest!
â™”Lore Shop

â™”Bio Templates

Wind Foddart
Wind's Okayest Exalter
@punchingsolas well sure nwn
@punchingsolas well sure nwn
uXWoEda.png
[center] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/326604103956299787/480219578237190184/ac24aae12c382ae6e9c20fb1a6c1c027-ornamento-floral-de-la-vendimia-6-by-vexels.png[/img] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43196841] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/431969/43196841_350.png[/img] [/url] [center][Font=sylfaen][size=7]Ria[/size][/font][/center] [size=3] Her mouth and her eyes were always open. Somewhat lingering among the darkness, the inky blackness of her open maw would stretch the night sky in its overwhelming obsidian nothingness. Clawtips perched upon damaged stone and vigilant, always vigilant, eyes blinking and yet half blind, adorning her body like wilted roses stuck to the host of thorns and bearing its miserable burden upon her coil. It was a prison in which she could not escape. Visions that flooded her of a world from all perspectives the eyes on her body allowed her. Yet it rendered the ones plugged into her sockets useless, rolling about her head and unable to fully comprehend the land before her. Each slick, wet blinking of her eyes brought nothing to her, yet the ones nested bulging upon her ribs, her waist and tail could offer so much more, and her prison became constraint of flesh and organ, relying solely on her body to perform where her head could not. Her leathery wings extended, moonlight caught between the crevices of her fleshy, membranous bones. For the lack of vision she presented in her head, her abilities as a huntress could not simply be ignored. Many of the unwise travellers who passed through thickets of forest could not see beyond their clawtips, the smothering darkness rendered them lost and frightened. And it was in this fear that Ria found herself the opportunity to strike. With her head tucked underneath the tangling snares of thorns and vines, she took to the stale, caught air on fine wings. Her body rippled to life, each pupil shrinking to absorb the plunge into darkness, eyes peeled back and scouring the brush, no longer under the moon’s relentless trappings but a beast addled by the plague of eldritch horror. Seldom few could navigate the forest well enough to escape the screeching of claws on bark, but far too many who knew of said few could attest to the change that took place within them. A jittery nervousness to be looked at, an aversion to their own reflection. Those who had seen the monster could not begin to describe her, but all would speak fearfully of the endless, void filled gaze that consumed them. They could not sleep without the eyes watching, rolling, pupils throbbing and fixating. An overwhelming rippling of leather flesh and tendril nails slithering into the soul. Travellers did not rest, walls scrawled in chalk black and frantic. A beast riddled with eyes that sagged in skin and squirmed, just as she did. Ria could not leave the world unburdened. Her cursed existence appeared an endless cacophony of bile-inducing hatred. A hatred of self, of reflection. Her eyes saw nothing but her agonising, putrid existence. She looked upon a body mangled by curse and wrought with pain. Her mutilated existence spread loathing deep within her pulsing heart. Her eyes looked to the forest. Enamoured by its shadowy thicket, her claws tightened upon stone and she perched, awaiting the sounds of travellers. If she could not escape herself, she would make it so that nobody could. [center]@HorrorFiend[/center] [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/326604103956299787/480219578237190184/ac24aae12c382ae6e9c20fb1a6c1c027-ornamento-floral-de-la-vendimia-6-by-vexels.png[/img][/center]
ac24aae12c382ae6e9c20fb1a6c1c027-ornamento-floral-de-la-vendimia-6-by-vexels.png

43196841_350.png

Ria

Her mouth and her eyes were always open. Somewhat lingering among the darkness, the inky blackness of her open maw would stretch the night sky in its overwhelming obsidian nothingness. Clawtips perched upon damaged stone and vigilant, always vigilant, eyes blinking and yet half blind, adorning her body like wilted roses stuck to the host of thorns and bearing its miserable burden upon her coil.

It was a prison in which she could not escape. Visions that flooded her of a world from all perspectives the eyes on her body allowed her. Yet it rendered the ones plugged into her sockets useless, rolling about her head and unable to fully comprehend the land before her. Each slick, wet blinking of her eyes brought nothing to her, yet the ones nested bulging upon her ribs, her waist and tail could offer so much more, and her prison became constraint of flesh and organ, relying solely on her body to perform where her head could not.

Her leathery wings extended, moonlight caught between the crevices of her fleshy, membranous bones. For the lack of vision she presented in her head, her abilities as a huntress could not simply be ignored. Many of the unwise travellers who passed through thickets of forest could not see beyond their clawtips, the smothering darkness rendered them lost and frightened. And it was in this fear that Ria found herself the opportunity to strike. With her head tucked underneath the tangling snares of thorns and vines, she took to the stale, caught air on fine wings. Her body rippled to life, each pupil shrinking to absorb the plunge into darkness, eyes peeled back and scouring the brush, no longer under the moon’s relentless trappings but a beast addled by the plague of eldritch horror.

Seldom few could navigate the forest well enough to escape the screeching of claws on bark, but far too many who knew of said few could attest to the change that took place within them. A jittery nervousness to be looked at, an aversion to their own reflection. Those who had seen the monster could not begin to describe her, but all would speak fearfully of the endless, void filled gaze that consumed them. They could not sleep without the eyes watching, rolling, pupils throbbing and fixating. An overwhelming rippling of leather flesh and tendril nails slithering into the soul. Travellers did not rest, walls scrawled in chalk black and frantic. A beast riddled with eyes that sagged in skin and squirmed, just as she did.

Ria could not leave the world unburdened. Her cursed existence appeared an endless cacophony of bile-inducing hatred. A hatred of self, of reflection. Her eyes saw nothing but her agonising, putrid existence. She looked upon a body mangled by curse and wrought with pain. Her mutilated existence spread loathing deep within her pulsing heart. Her eyes looked to the forest. Enamoured by its shadowy thicket, her claws tightened upon stone and she perched, awaiting the sounds of travellers.

If she could not escape herself, she would make it so that nobody could.

ac24aae12c382ae6e9c20fb1a6c1c027-ornamento-floral-de-la-vendimia-6-by-vexels.png
â™”Lore Shop

â™”Bio Templates

Wind Foddart
Wind's Okayest Exalter
@PunchingSolas
Could you add me to the pinglist? Your writing is...amazing! I really liked what you wrote for HorrorFriend's Ria ^-^
@PunchingSolas
Could you add me to the pinglist? Your writing is...amazing! I really liked what you wrote for HorrorFriend's Ria ^-^
KtAsLKR.gif
@PunchingSolas Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43225620] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/432257/43225620_350.png[/img] [/url] Character Creation: I have a backstory Backstory: He's an god who was vain and cruel, so he was thrown to sornieth as a mortal dragon with no knowledge of his past. He was recruited by [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=339872&did=42131769]Pachri[/url] and [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=339872&did=42998841]Tayaget[/url] for their little group. They met [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=339872&did=43876043]Madecasse[/url] who was attempting to start up her bakery, and needed to get some employees, so she ended up recruiting them. Theme: A bakery! Tier: Medium Notes: He was sorta like the planet Jupiter as a conscious being as a god. he's become a much better person after being reborn and is a lot kinder, but still pretty cocky. He's been given the title Warrior of Jupiter. Can you also add me to the pinglist? I love the style of your writing!
@PunchingSolas

Dragon:

43225620_350.png

Character Creation: I have a backstory
Backstory: He's an god who was vain and cruel, so he was thrown to sornieth as a mortal dragon with no knowledge of his past. He was recruited by Pachri and Tayaget for their little group. They met Madecasse who was attempting to start up her bakery, and needed to get some employees, so she ended up recruiting them.
Theme: A bakery!
Tier: Medium
Notes: He was sorta like the planet Jupiter as a conscious being as a god. he's become a much better person after being reborn and is a lot kinder, but still pretty cocky. He's been given the title Warrior of Jupiter.

Can you also add me to the pinglist? I love the style of your writing!
mx5 #339872
· he/she
· fr time +3
· emergency comms
@SoullessWendigo

You've been added! Thank you so much for your interest, I'm really glad you like it!!

@RainingAcid

Your slot has been added and you're on the pinglist!! Thank you so much for your interest, I'm really glad you like my writing!!
@SoullessWendigo

You've been added! Thank you so much for your interest, I'm really glad you like it!!

@RainingAcid

Your slot has been added and you're on the pinglist!! Thank you so much for your interest, I'm really glad you like my writing!!
â™”Lore Shop

â™”Bio Templates

Wind Foddart
Wind's Okayest Exalter
@PunchingSolas //slides in, do you still have slots left? ;; v;; It says open but i noticed you have quite a few slots listed, so just wanted to check in case ; v;
@PunchingSolas //slides in, do you still have slots left? ;; v;; It says open but i noticed you have quite a few slots listed, so just wanted to check in case ; v;
2675f041d3bf3ccbf48b41d2a46168b98f349af9.png || mahu | 23 | she/her | +17 FR time ||
art shop - clan directory - chronicles
1 2 3 4 5 6