Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | {HIAT} :S u i G e n e r i s: A Lore Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Sienne

Yep! You can indeed!
@Sienne

Yep! You can indeed!
â™”Lore Shop

â™”Bio Templates

â™”What does your username mean?
_________________________________ Wind Council
Wind Foddart
Wind's Okayest Exalter
@PunchingSolas [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44185274] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/441853/44185274_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Character Creation:[/b] I see him as a judge, one who dispatches sentences firmly but fairly, head of a tribunal or something. Maybe a courtroom scene? Up to you. [b]Backstory:[/b] none whatsoever. [b]Theme:[/b] Same as my first order. [b]Tier:[/b] Large [b]Notes:[/b] N/A
@PunchingSolas

Dragon:

44185274_350.png

Character Creation: I see him as a judge, one who dispatches sentences firmly but fairly, head of a tribunal or something. Maybe a courtroom scene? Up to you.
Backstory: none whatsoever.
Theme: Same as my first order.
Tier: Large
Notes: N/A
Vj90o7H.png
@PunchingSolas [i]Rolls out of the ping bin.[/i] Ooh the new shop looks so nice. Imma just throw this guy here. [b]Dragon:[/b] Harrow [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37594310][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/375944/37594310_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Character Creation:[/b] I have a general theme [b]Backstory:[/b] Not much. I figure he's part of the gritty underground of the desert kingdom Miras controls. Instead of a straight up mercenary, though, he's more of an Assassin. He's a masked murderer duo with his mate, [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41156693]Xenalith[/url]. [b]Theme:[/b] What clan theme? ...other than him being one of the desert dwellers, there's nothing relevant. [b]Tier:[/b] Medium [b]Notes:[/b] As mentioned, Xenalith is his mate, and partner in crime. I figure he's pretty stoic and she's rather aggressive. He tends to keep her from going over the top. Holding her back probably causes the injuries that his bandages wrap. They'd probably hang out in the same place as the mercs, but perhaps be shunned because they hide their identities and take dirtier jobs.
@PunchingSolas

Rolls out of the ping bin. Ooh the new shop looks so nice.

Imma just throw this guy here.

Dragon: Harrow
37594310_350.png

Character Creation: I have a general theme

Backstory: Not much. I figure he's part of the gritty underground of the desert kingdom Miras controls. Instead of a straight up mercenary, though, he's more of an Assassin. He's a masked murderer duo with his mate, Xenalith.

Theme: What clan theme? ...other than him being one of the desert dwellers, there's nothing relevant.

Tier: Medium

Notes: As mentioned, Xenalith is his mate, and partner in crime. I figure he's pretty stoic and she's rather aggressive. He tends to keep her from going over the top. Holding her back probably causes the injuries that his bandages wrap.
They'd probably hang out in the same place as the mercs, but perhaps be shunned because they hide their identities and take dirtier jobs.
@PunchingSolas Thanks for the ping! Are you still interested in affiliating with my shop? I'll gladly add your banner to the front; you can choose one from this post.

Congrats on the new thread, by the way! And your sig banner is gorgeous. <3
@PunchingSolas Thanks for the ping! Are you still interested in affiliating with my shop? I'll gladly add your banner to the front; you can choose one from this post.

Congrats on the new thread, by the way! And your sig banner is gorgeous. <3
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@Disillusionist

Hello!! And yes, I would love to!! Thank you so much for the kind words ;v; I'll get to adding you now!
@Disillusionist

Hello!! And yes, I would love to!! Thank you so much for the kind words ;v; I'll get to adding you now!
â™”Lore Shop

â™”Bio Templates

Wind Foddart
Wind's Okayest Exalter
@PunchingSolas Awesome, thank you! If ever you order from me, don't forget to request your affiliate discount (25% off first order, 15% off all other orders). I've used the header at the top of your thread and am working on adding the link to the top post now. ^^
@PunchingSolas Awesome, thank you! If ever you order from me, don't forget to request your affiliate discount (25% off first order, 15% off all other orders). I've used the header at the top of your thread and am working on adding the link to the top post now. ^^
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@Disillusionist

Aaa thank you so much!! I'll be sure to order soon!!
@Disillusionist

Aaa thank you so much!! I'll be sure to order soon!!
â™”Lore Shop

â™”Bio Templates

Wind Foddart
Wind's Okayest Exalter
@PunchingSolas [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40478767] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/404788/40478767_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Character Creation:[/b] I have a backstory [b]Backstory:[/b] shes a witch and she worked really hard to strengthen her powers! because of she that she dislikes [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=190817&tab=dragon&did=42937455]asteria[/url] who was born with her abilities and doesnt believe she can actually talk to the dead/see the future. she also helps out [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=190817&tab=dragon&did=20093707]jinx[/url] by making potions to heal the sick and injured dragons! [b]Tier:[/b] Medium [b]Notes:[/b] n/a
@PunchingSolas
Dragon:
40478767_350.png

Character Creation: I have a backstory
Backstory: shes a witch and she worked really hard to strengthen her powers! because of she that she dislikes asteria who was born with her abilities and doesnt believe she can actually talk to the dead/see the future. she also helps out jinx by making potions to heal the sick and injured dragons!
Tier: Medium
Notes: n/a
CMK7soU.png
@tysm

I've got your order! Whenever you're able to, please send the payment over and I can pop you into a slot!! Thank you so much, I'm super excited!!
@tysm

I've got your order! Whenever you're able to, please send the payment over and I can pop you into a slot!! Thank you so much, I'm super excited!!
â™”Lore Shop

â™”Bio Templates

Wind Foddart
Wind's Okayest Exalter
@PunchingSolas Yessss How exciting!!! I have two spooky babies to start off with for you, welcome back! [b]Dragon[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1012920] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/10130/1012920_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Character Creation[/b]: I have a backstory | I have a general theme [b]Backstory[/b]: Phobos is meant to be Fear given physical form. She is the fleeting shadow you see in the corner of your eye that you swear was following you, whispers in your ear that fade in the breeze, that uncomfortable feeling that makes the hair on the back of your neck stand on end. But as fear itself is not inherently a bad thing, neither is Phobos. In this clan she is a witch doctor, a witch of the wilds unfraid to hex and curse those who have done wrong but heal and support those looking for aid with charms and potions and helpful spells. She is cryptic but not unkind, much like the fear she actually is unsettling to some yet helpful and kind to those who mean no harm. She also has an incredibly morbid sense of humor, and it isn't unheard of for her to crack jokes to the shrunken heads she keeps strung up in the small hut she lives in. [b]Theme[/b]: The clan of the Dreamweavers as led by the shapeshifter dreamweaver Morpheus and his lady love seeress Mnemosyne is a mixture of things real and imaginary. A place of fantasy where feelings are given form amongst gods and goddesses, of creations from dreams and nightmares, of witches and faeries. Anything goes for those drawn to the call and magic both of the clan leaders possess, welcoming to all no matter the morality scale! [b]Tier[/b]: Large [b]Notes[/b]: Welcome back! Phobos also likes to dress in ways that might be scary to some too (sometimes over the top just for kicks because why wouldn't Fear enjoy you know, actually scaring people?), hence her apparel on her dragon. Have fun with this, I look forward to what you write! [b]Dragon[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42780441] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/427805/42780441_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Character Creation[/b]: I have a backstory | I have a general theme [b]Backstory[/b]: If Phobos is the terrifying yet quirky witch, Chantinelle is the more serious of the two. Friend of Phobos and lover of Thanatos, Chantinelle is a witch who works with death itself as something akin to necromancy, and the one in the clan responsible for the rites when anyone passes on. In the past she was the one who tended to the dead, preparing them to cross over to the side with the correct respects. As such death lingers around her, and she doesn't mind as that's the type of magic that she works with the easiest. She's the witch you seek when someone has done a serious grievance to you or a loved one or when you need someone to do the proper burial rites for a dead loved one, only with witches like her she is one who finds you when the time is right and not the other way around. She is stoic and stern, yet sympathetic to those who find her and listens to their ailments with a heavy heart and an attentive ear. To those who were wronged or hurt unfairly, she is a vengeful sword of justice, to those in mourning and experiencing loss she is quiet but understanding and respectful in her work of paying respects to the dead. Death doesn't scare her as she constantly has one foot in the grave and one out of it, it's inevitable and to be respected instead of feared to her. Working with the dead however means she's a little out of touch with the living, so those excitedly alive she can only react to stoically while being glad they're making the best of the life that they still have for them. To those old and dying she is incredibly patient and kind, she really has a high respect for those older than her. [b]Theme[/b]: See this section above in Phobos' form! [b]Tier[/b]: Large [b]Notes[/b]: She is friends with Phobos as they have crossed paths several times in their line of work, they are the odd couple kind of friends. Thanatos her lover is actually Death itself, which helps with the 'not fearing death deal.' Again have fun with her! :D
@PunchingSolas

Yessss How exciting!!! I have two spooky babies to start off with for you, welcome back!

Dragon:

1012920_350.png

Character Creation: I have a backstory | I have a general theme
Backstory: Phobos is meant to be Fear given physical form. She is the fleeting shadow you see in the corner of your eye that you swear was following you, whispers in your ear that fade in the breeze, that uncomfortable feeling that makes the hair on the back of your neck stand on end. But as fear itself is not inherently a bad thing, neither is Phobos. In this clan she is a witch doctor, a witch of the wilds unfraid to hex and curse those who have done wrong but heal and support those looking for aid with charms and potions and helpful spells. She is cryptic but not unkind, much like the fear she actually is unsettling to some yet helpful and kind to those who mean no harm.

She also has an incredibly morbid sense of humor, and it isn't unheard of for her to crack jokes to the shrunken heads she keeps strung up in the small hut she lives in.
Theme: The clan of the Dreamweavers as led by the shapeshifter dreamweaver Morpheus and his lady love seeress Mnemosyne is a mixture of things real and imaginary. A place of fantasy where feelings are given form amongst gods and goddesses, of creations from dreams and nightmares, of witches and faeries. Anything goes for those drawn to the call and magic both of the clan leaders possess, welcoming to all no matter the morality scale!
Notes: Welcome back! Phobos also likes to dress in ways that might be scary to some too (sometimes over the top just for kicks because why wouldn't Fear enjoy you know, actually scaring people?), hence her apparel on her dragon. Have fun with this, I look forward to what you write!

Dragon:

42780441_350.png

Character Creation: I have a backstory | I have a general theme
Backstory: If Phobos is the terrifying yet quirky witch, Chantinelle is the more serious of the two. Friend of Phobos and lover of Thanatos, Chantinelle is a witch who works with death itself as something akin to necromancy, and the one in the clan responsible for the rites when anyone passes on. In the past she was the one who tended to the dead, preparing them to cross over to the side with the correct respects. As such death lingers around her, and she doesn't mind as that's the type of magic that she works with the easiest. She's the witch you seek when someone has done a serious grievance to you or a loved one or when you need someone to do the proper burial rites for a dead loved one, only with witches like her she is one who finds you when the time is right and not the other way around.

She is stoic and stern, yet sympathetic to those who find her and listens to their ailments with a heavy heart and an attentive ear. To those who were wronged or hurt unfairly, she is a vengeful sword of justice, to those in mourning and experiencing loss she is quiet but understanding and respectful in her work of paying respects to the dead.

Death doesn't scare her as she constantly has one foot in the grave and one out of it, it's inevitable and to be respected instead of feared to her. Working with the dead however means she's a little out of touch with the living, so those excitedly alive she can only react to stoically while being glad they're making the best of the life that they still have for them. To those old and dying she is incredibly patient and kind, she really has a high respect for those older than her.
Theme: See this section above in Phobos' form!
Notes: She is friends with Phobos as they have crossed paths several times in their line of work, they are the odd couple kind of friends. Thanatos her lover is actually Death itself, which helps with the 'not fearing death deal.' Again have fun with her! :D
QuvsZIR.gifeLnOQha.gifmVtcW7A.png
1 2 3 4 5 6