Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | CLSD>> Cocoa Stand [Human/Furry/Gijinka
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Bump before bed!
Bump before bed!
/// Kacper/Prince
/// 23 + He/Xe
/// Please don't use tone indicators for me!
/// ART SHOP
neo_pixel.png
@Zihette

Hi! Could I get a flatcolor fullbody of my character here?
@Zihette

Hi! Could I get a flatcolor fullbody of my character here?
18880fa67fd73aab211edb30cbc19b73.gif
@Doughnut

YES absolutely I love drawing dnd characters!!!

I'm heading to bed rn given its 5 am where I am but I am really excited about this
@Doughnut

YES absolutely I love drawing dnd characters!!!

I'm heading to bed rn given its 5 am where I am but I am really excited about this
/// Kacper/Prince
/// 23 + He/Xe
/// ART SHOP
neo_pixel.png
shop re-opened with updated prices and examples! Comment to claim, I'm heading off to bed now.
shop re-opened with updated prices and examples! Comment to claim, I'm heading off to bed now.
/// Kacper/Prince
/// 23 + He/Xe
/// ART SHOP
neo_pixel.png
Babump before bed ^_^
Babump before bed ^_^
/// Kacper/Prince
/// 23 + He/Xe
/// ART SHOP
neo_pixel.png
@Zihette
Hello! I'd love to get a drawing of two characters if possible :>

Ch. 1: Alastor, in the outfit from the first image of his gallery, without the bag.
Ch. 2: Lucio, a character from the Arcana romance game. (+footwear)(extra expressions in case they're helpful)

Type of commission: Shaded fullbody

Details: General idea - Alastor explaining Lucio a simple light spell of sorts and the latter having troubles comprehending it.
Limb positions and whatnot can differ from the given doodle, of course, I just figured a visual could be helpful.

Payment: Gems - definitely willing to pay a complexity fee ^^''
@Zihette
Hello! I'd love to get a drawing of two characters if possible :>

Ch. 1: Alastor, in the outfit from the first image of his gallery, without the bag.
Ch. 2: Lucio, a character from the Arcana romance game. (+footwear)(extra expressions in case they're helpful)

Type of commission: Shaded fullbody

Details: General idea - Alastor explaining Lucio a simple light spell of sorts and the latter having troubles comprehending it.
Limb positions and whatnot can differ from the given doodle, of course, I just figured a visual could be helpful.

Payment: Gems - definitely willing to pay a complexity fee ^^''
KmnIjfw.png
@Nabesima

Yes!! I can definitely do this, starting this week as my work laptop is coming back tomorrow from repairs!! :^)

I think it'll be a total og 1500g! I'll DM you with updates once I start, thank you so much for commissioning!
@Nabesima

Yes!! I can definitely do this, starting this week as my work laptop is coming back tomorrow from repairs!! :^)

I think it'll be a total og 1500g! I'll DM you with updates once I start, thank you so much for commissioning!
/// Kacper/Prince
/// 23 + He/Xe
/// ART SHOP
neo_pixel.png
@Zihette
Great! Should I send the gems right away?
@Zihette
Great! Should I send the gems right away?
KmnIjfw.png
@Nabesima

Nah! When I finish I'll send you a watermarked thumbnail of the finished image which is when you can pay! :]
@Nabesima

Nah! When I finish I'll send you a watermarked thumbnail of the finished image which is when you can pay! :]
/// Kacper/Prince
/// 23 + He/Xe
/// ART SHOP
neo_pixel.png
@Zihette

Hi!! I'd like to order a fullbody shaded piece of my DnD character, a tabaxi named Feather if that's alright! (Here is her unshaded ref photo that I commissioned a while ago) The pose specifics are a bit more complicated, mind if I DM you this? I'll be paying with treasure!
@Zihette

Hi!! I'd like to order a fullbody shaded piece of my DnD character, a tabaxi named Feather if that's alright! (Here is her unshaded ref photo that I commissioned a while ago) The pose specifics are a bit more complicated, mind if I DM you this? I'll be paying with treasure!
5511.png tumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gif6073.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9