Art Sales
For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Art Shop | Cocoa Stand
1 2 3
[img]https://i.imgur.com/x4sSexA.png[/img] [center][font=Georgia][color=#875b37] [size=4] Oh, welcome to my art shop! My name is Cocoa and I'm an artist who loves drawing people's OCs! I love looking at characters other people own, and drawing them brings me a lot of joy! I use Medibang Paint Pro to draw!!! [size=6]Prices[/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/zukLTwj.png[/img] [columns][color=875b37][b]SKETCH[/b] [LIST] [*][color=875b37]BUST - 50g || 42000t [*][color=875b37]HALFBODY - 75g || 64000t [*][color=875b37]FULLBODY - 100g || 85000t[nextcol][color=875b37][b]FLATCOLOR[/b] [LIST] [*][color=875b37]BUST - 150g || 130000t [*][color=875b37]HALFBODY - 175g || 64000t [*][color=875b37]FULLBODY - 200g || 170000t[nextcol][color=875b37][b]SHADED[/b] [LIST] [*][color=875b37]BUST - 250g || 210000t [*][color=875b37]HALFBODY - 375g || 320000t [*][color=875b37]FULLBODY - 450g || 380000t [/LIST][/columns] [center][columns][size=5][color=green][b]I Will Draw[/b]: [LIST] [*][color=875b37]Humans [*][color=875b37]Anthro/Furry [*][color=875b37]Ponies [*][color=875b37]Gijinkas[/LIST][nextcol][img]https://i.imgur.com/1rPv25r.png[/img][nextcol][size=5][color=red][b]I Will NOT Draw[/b]: [LIST] [*][color=875b37]Complicated armor [*][color=875b37]Mecha [*][color=875b37]Things that are against FR ToS [*][color=875b37]Real People[/LIST][/columns] [/center] [center][font=Georgia][color=#875b37] [b]EXTRA CHARACTERS[/b] cost +half of the original price! I will add dragons eventually, but I am not confident enough in my skills to add them onto the list yet! More examples are on my [url=http://zihette.tumblr.com]Tumblr[/url] [img]https://i.imgur.com/mVdHwFt.png[/img] [i](All shaded drawings have a grainy texture overlay for effect)[/i] I personally prefer payment in Gems, but don't mind treasure at all! [b]Please don't pay me upfront![/b] You will recieve a watermarked thumbnail of the finished piece via PMs before you pay me to see if everything looks okay! ___________________________ [size=5][b]Slots[/b][/size] - [s]CowChop[/s] - [s]Huolon[/s] - [s]KozuKitty[/s] - Fanartsy -
x4sSexA.png

Oh, welcome to my art shop! My name is Cocoa and I'm an artist who loves drawing people's OCs! I love looking at characters other people own, and drawing them brings me a lot of joy! I use Medibang Paint Pro to draw!!!

Prices
zukLTwj.png

SKETCH
  • BUST - 50g || 42000t
  • HALFBODY - 75g || 64000t
  • FULLBODY - 100g || 85000t
FLATCOLOR
  • BUST - 150g || 130000t
  • HALFBODY - 175g || 64000t
  • FULLBODY - 200g || 170000t
SHADED
  • BUST - 250g || 210000t
  • HALFBODY - 375g || 320000t
  • FULLBODY - 450g || 380000t
I Will Draw:
  • Humans
  • Anthro/Furry
  • Ponies
  • Gijinkas
1rPv25r.png I Will NOT Draw:
  • Complicated armor
  • Mecha
  • Things that are against FR ToS
  • Real People

EXTRA CHARACTERS cost +half of the original price!

I will add dragons eventually, but I am not confident enough in my skills to add them onto the list yet!
More examples are on my Tumblr
mVdHwFt.png
(All shaded drawings have a grainy texture overlay for effect)

I personally prefer payment in Gems, but don't mind treasure at all!

Please don't pay me upfront! You will recieve a watermarked thumbnail of the finished piece via PMs before you pay me to see if everything looks okay!

Slots
- CowChop
- Huolon
- KozuKitty
- Fanartsy
-
tumblr_inline_pe2fmcvLpd1v13o97_1280.png

Cocoa || He/Him || +9 fr time
>> Art Shop
>> YouTube
>> Art Blog
@Zihette

Hi there! Your style looks great! Could I get a shaded full body of the character here, if that's okay? Thank you for your time ^^
@Zihette

Hi there! Your style looks great! Could I get a shaded full body of the character here, if that's okay? Thank you for your time ^^
xiLgRVl.png

KIx2w0e.png[/center]
@DetectiveMetta

Of course!!! <: Love this bee lad...
@DetectiveMetta

Of course!!! <: Love this bee lad...

>> Art Shop
>> YouTube
>> Art Blog
bump!
bump!

>> Art Shop
>> YouTube
>> Art Blog
@Zihette

Hey there! Nice art. :)
I'm looking for some art, leaning towards a shaded fullbody, but I'd like to let you pick the character if any of mine interest you! Or if there were a few you liked, I could pick from those.

Here's my Toyhouse character link - check out any of 'em except the alternate universe stuff and let me know please!
https://toyhou.se/Kirudon/characters
@Zihette

Hey there! Nice art. :)
I'm looking for some art, leaning towards a shaded fullbody, but I'd like to let you pick the character if any of mine interest you! Or if there were a few you liked, I could pick from those.

Here's my Toyhouse character link - check out any of 'em except the alternate universe stuff and let me know please!
https://toyhou.se/Kirudon/characters
frKiruWhelp1_zpsd1vjylyw.png
FR time +0
I hoard art of my OCs. Always buying art!
Selling many dragons including gen1s. Feel free to message or ping.
frKiruHumanoid1_zpsi9plo3rt.png
@Kirudon
Oh, I absolutely adore all your characters, but Life especially caught my eye!

Is it alright if I start tomorrow? It's almost 12 AM where I live
@Kirudon
Oh, I absolutely adore all your characters, but Life especially caught my eye!

Is it alright if I start tomorrow? It's almost 12 AM where I live

>> Art Shop
>> YouTube
>> Art Blog
@Zihette

Wonderful! Yes, that's absolutely fine. I'll reserve that 450 gems for you now!
@Zihette

Wonderful! Yes, that's absolutely fine. I'll reserve that 450 gems for you now!
frKiruWhelp1_zpsd1vjylyw.png
FR time +0
I hoard art of my OCs. Always buying art!
Selling many dragons including gen1s. Feel free to message or ping.
frKiruHumanoid1_zpsi9plo3rt.png
@Zihette
Could I take a fullbody shaded slot for Rewi? He is very lazy and unmotivated, but friendly and sweet! His full profile is here (there are a few other arts in there!). Some things to note are: I'd like for him to be kept a little pudgy, he's got flowy, whispy, wing-like tattoos on either side of his head and down his neck, two sets of gills on either side of his neck, and a smattering of algae green colored scales on his shoulders/chest. He's a swamp fish, so he lives almost entirely underwater! He's got another tattoo on the inside of his right wrist, which you can see a little bit here (on the arm that's down).

Just let me know if this is something you're alright with!
@Zihette
Could I take a fullbody shaded slot for Rewi? He is very lazy and unmotivated, but friendly and sweet! His full profile is here (there are a few other arts in there!). Some things to note are: I'd like for him to be kept a little pudgy, he's got flowy, whispy, wing-like tattoos on either side of his head and down his neck, two sets of gills on either side of his neck, and a smattering of algae green colored scales on his shoulders/chest. He's a swamp fish, so he lives almost entirely underwater! He's got another tattoo on the inside of his right wrist, which you can see a little bit here (on the arm that's down).

Just let me know if this is something you're alright with!
@IndigoPlateau

Of course!
Sorry for the late reply, I just got time to sit in front of the computer.
@IndigoPlateau

Of course!
Sorry for the late reply, I just got time to sit in front of the computer.

>> Art Shop
>> YouTube
>> Art Blog
@Zihette, hello !! would you be able to take another order? :0
and would it be okay to PM commission details? :0
@Zihette, hello !! would you be able to take another order? :0
and would it be okay to PM commission details? :0
moHYLEk.gif
1 2 3