Art Sales
For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [temp closed] Art Shop | Cocoa Stand
1 2 3 4 5
[center]Due to personal issues I'm temporarily closing the cocoa stand!!! I'll re-open it eventually! If you've commissioned me, I'll finish it though! In a while the shop will be updated with new artwork and examples[/center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/x4sSexA.png[/img] [center][font=Georgia][color=#875b37] [size=4] Oh, welcome to my art shop! My name is Cocoa and I'm an artist who loves drawing people's OCs! I love looking at characters other people own, and drawing them brings me a lot of joy! I use Medibang Paint Pro to draw!!! [size=6]Prices[/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/zukLTwj.png[/img] [columns][color=875b37][b]SKETCH[/b] [LIST] [*][color=875b37]BUST - 50g || 42000t [*][color=875b37]HALFBODY - 75g || 64000t [*][color=875b37]FULLBODY - 100g || 85000t[nextcol][color=875b37][b]FLATCOLOR[/b] [LIST] [*][color=875b37]BUST - 150g || 130000t [*][color=875b37]HALFBODY - 175g || 154000t [*][color=875b37]FULLBODY - 200g || 170000t[nextcol][color=875b37][b]SHADED[/b] [LIST] [*][color=875b37]BUST - 250g || 210000t [*][color=875b37]HALFBODY - 375g || 320000t [*][color=875b37]FULLBODY - 450g || 380000t [/LIST][/columns] [center][columns][size=5][color=green][b]I Will Draw[/b]: [LIST] [*][color=875b37]Humans [*][color=875b37]Anthro/Furry [*][color=875b37]Ponies [*][color=875b37]Gijinkas[/LIST][nextcol][img]https://i.imgur.com/1rPv25r.png[/img][nextcol][size=5][color=red][b]I Will NOT Draw[/b]: [LIST] [*][color=875b37]Complicated armor [*][color=875b37]Mecha [*][color=875b37]Things that are against FR ToS [*][color=875b37]Real People[/LIST][/columns] [/center] [center][font=Georgia][color=#875b37] [b]EXTRA CHARACTERS[/b] cost +half of the original price! I will add dragons eventually, but I am not confident enough in my skills to add them onto the list yet! More examples are on my [url=http://zihette.tumblr.com]Tumblr[/url] [img]https://i.imgur.com/mVdHwFt.png[/img] [i](All shaded drawings have a grainy texture overlay for effect)[/i] I personally prefer payment in Gems, but don't mind treasure at all! [b]Please don't pay me upfront![/b] You will recieve a watermarked thumbnail of the finished piece via PMs before you pay me to see if everything looks okay! ___________________________ [size=5][b]Slots[/b][/size] - Nebbi - StarryNightt - - -
Due to personal issues I'm temporarily closing the cocoa stand!!! I'll re-open it eventually! If you've commissioned me, I'll finish it though!
In a while the shop will be updated with new artwork and examples
x4sSexA.png

Oh, welcome to my art shop! My name is Cocoa and I'm an artist who loves drawing people's OCs! I love looking at characters other people own, and drawing them brings me a lot of joy! I use Medibang Paint Pro to draw!!!

Prices
zukLTwj.png

SKETCH
  • BUST - 50g || 42000t
  • HALFBODY - 75g || 64000t
  • FULLBODY - 100g || 85000t
FLATCOLOR
  • BUST - 150g || 130000t
  • HALFBODY - 175g || 154000t
  • FULLBODY - 200g || 170000t
SHADED
  • BUST - 250g || 210000t
  • HALFBODY - 375g || 320000t
  • FULLBODY - 450g || 380000t
I Will Draw:
  • Humans
  • Anthro/Furry
  • Ponies
  • Gijinkas
1rPv25r.png I Will NOT Draw:
  • Complicated armor
  • Mecha
  • Things that are against FR ToS
  • Real People

EXTRA CHARACTERS cost +half of the original price!

I will add dragons eventually, but I am not confident enough in my skills to add them onto the list yet!
More examples are on my Tumblr
mVdHwFt.png
(All shaded drawings have a grainy texture overlay for effect)

I personally prefer payment in Gems, but don't mind treasure at all!

Please don't pay me upfront! You will recieve a watermarked thumbnail of the finished piece via PMs before you pay me to see if everything looks okay!

Slots
- Nebbi
- StarryNightt
-
-
-
neo_pixel.png

Cocoa || He/Him || +9 fr time
>> Art Shop
>> YouTube
>> Art Blog
@Zihette

Hi there! Your style looks great! Could I get a shaded full body of the character here, if that's okay? Thank you for your time ^^
@Zihette

Hi there! Your style looks great! Could I get a shaded full body of the character here, if that's okay? Thank you for your time ^^
xiLgRVl.png

KIx2w0e.png[/center]
@DetectiveMetta

Of course!!! <: Love this bee lad...
@DetectiveMetta

Of course!!! <: Love this bee lad...
neo_pixel.png

>> Art Shop
>> YouTube
>> Art Blog
bump!
bump!
neo_pixel.png

>> Art Shop
>> YouTube
>> Art Blog
@Zihette

Hey there! Nice art. :)
I'm looking for some art, leaning towards a shaded fullbody, but I'd like to let you pick the character if any of mine interest you! Or if there were a few you liked, I could pick from those.

Here's my Toyhouse character link - check out any of 'em except the alternate universe stuff and let me know please!
https://toyhou.se/Kirudon/characters
@Zihette

Hey there! Nice art. :)
I'm looking for some art, leaning towards a shaded fullbody, but I'd like to let you pick the character if any of mine interest you! Or if there were a few you liked, I could pick from those.

Here's my Toyhouse character link - check out any of 'em except the alternate universe stuff and let me know please!
https://toyhou.se/Kirudon/characters
FR time +0
I hoard art of my OCs. Always buying art!
Selling many dragons including gen1s. Feel free to message or ping.
@Kirudon
Oh, I absolutely adore all your characters, but Life especially caught my eye!

Is it alright if I start tomorrow? It's almost 12 AM where I live
@Kirudon
Oh, I absolutely adore all your characters, but Life especially caught my eye!

Is it alright if I start tomorrow? It's almost 12 AM where I live
neo_pixel.png

>> Art Shop
>> YouTube
>> Art Blog
@Zihette

Wonderful! Yes, that's absolutely fine. I'll reserve that 450 gems for you now!
@Zihette

Wonderful! Yes, that's absolutely fine. I'll reserve that 450 gems for you now!
FR time +0
I hoard art of my OCs. Always buying art!
Selling many dragons including gen1s. Feel free to message or ping.
@Zihette
Could I take a fullbody shaded slot for Rewi? He is very lazy and unmotivated, but friendly and sweet! His full profile is here (there are a few other arts in there!). Some things to note are: I'd like for him to be kept a little pudgy, he's got flowy, whispy, wing-like tattoos on either side of his head and down his neck, two sets of gills on either side of his neck, and a smattering of algae green colored scales on his shoulders/chest. He's a swamp fish, so he lives almost entirely underwater! He's got another tattoo on the inside of his right wrist, which you can see a little bit here (on the arm that's down).

Just let me know if this is something you're alright with!
@Zihette
Could I take a fullbody shaded slot for Rewi? He is very lazy and unmotivated, but friendly and sweet! His full profile is here (there are a few other arts in there!). Some things to note are: I'd like for him to be kept a little pudgy, he's got flowy, whispy, wing-like tattoos on either side of his head and down his neck, two sets of gills on either side of his neck, and a smattering of algae green colored scales on his shoulders/chest. He's a swamp fish, so he lives almost entirely underwater! He's got another tattoo on the inside of his right wrist, which you can see a little bit here (on the arm that's down).

Just let me know if this is something you're alright with!
@IndigoPlateau

Of course!
Sorry for the late reply, I just got time to sit in front of the computer.
@IndigoPlateau

Of course!
Sorry for the late reply, I just got time to sit in front of the computer.
neo_pixel.png

>> Art Shop
>> YouTube
>> Art Blog
@Zihette, hello !! would you be able to take another order? :0
and would it be okay to PM commission details? :0
@Zihette, hello !! would you be able to take another order? :0
and would it be okay to PM commission details? :0
moHYLEk.gif
1 2 3 4 5