Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | thy's cheap pwyw moodboards! (OPEN)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
That is beautiful - wow my photo fits right in! LOL! I love that camera... but it's so clunky and out of date now... That's in Arizona.
You may use that pic if you like.

Did I pay for this yet?
What software do you use?
That is beautiful - wow my photo fits right in! LOL! I love that camera... but it's so clunky and out of date now... That's in Arizona.
You may use that pic if you like.

Did I pay for this yet?
What software do you use?
mM2VM9X.png
@Emberglo

Lol your photo is gorgeous! It's a good camera too!

You haven't paid yet, and I use canva and befunky :)
@Emberglo

Lol your photo is gorgeous! It's a good camera too!

You haven't paid yet, and I use canva and befunky :)
18453.png
+3 hrs
she/her
ravenclaw
infp
i love potc
@Thysteria you mind if i ask for 2? if its too much, could you just do ethan's?
Characters: (1) (2)
Layout Choice: 2
Size of Spacing: maybe a thin boarder thats transparent or matches their colours?
Theme: definitely pastel cutesy stuff for mari,,,, as for ethan, does it make sense if i say "cool, but also beautiful"?
Colours: cool colours! mostly blues and greens please!
Any specific picture requests?: painted nails for each of them! its a thing they love doing together!
Payment: treasure
@Thysteria you mind if i ask for 2? if its too much, could you just do ethan's?
Characters: (1) (2)
Layout Choice: 2
Size of Spacing: maybe a thin boarder thats transparent or matches their colours?
Theme: definitely pastel cutesy stuff for mari,,,, as for ethan, does it make sense if i say "cool, but also beautiful"?
Colours: cool colours! mostly blues and greens please!
Any specific picture requests?: painted nails for each of them! its a thing they love doing together!
Payment: treasure
@remnio

You're in! I'll most likely be done tonight as I'm going on a road trip today !
@remnio

You're in! I'll most likely be done tonight as I'm going on a road trip today !
18453.png
+3 hrs
she/her
ravenclaw
infp
i love potc
@remnio

Ethan doesn't have much for me to go on aesthetic-wise, so could I maybe get some ideas of colours and things that represent him??
I'm thinking navy, dark green, browns and creams because of his ref sheet but honestly I'd like some of your input !!
@remnio

Ethan doesn't have much for me to go on aesthetic-wise, so could I maybe get some ideas of colours and things that represent him??
I'm thinking navy, dark green, browns and creams because of his ref sheet but honestly I'd like some of your input !!
18453.png
+3 hrs
she/her
ravenclaw
infp
i love potc
@thysteria hm... i like that colour scheme! oh, maybe something like fireworks at night, or a constellation, or an amusement park at night?
@thysteria hm... i like that colour scheme! oh, maybe something like fireworks at night, or a constellation, or an amusement park at night?
[center]@remnio My apologies that this took so long, life has been hectic lately! Full-sized, full quality versions: [url=https://image.ibb.co/b6exJK/oie_transparent_8.png]Ethan[/url] [url=https://image.ibb.co/nuZ8Qz/oie_transparent_7.png]Mari[/url] Smaller, bio-friendly versions: Mari [img]https://image.ibb.co/e0Vhkz/mari_small.png[/img] Please let me know if you would like anything changed :> Ethan [img]https://image.ibb.co/g9uskz/ethan_small.png[/img][/center]
@remnio

My apologies that this took so long, life has been hectic lately!
Full-sized, full quality versions:
Ethan
Mari

Smaller, bio-friendly versions:

Mari
mari_small.png

Please let me know if you would like anything changed :>
Ethan
ethan_small.png
18453.png
+3 hrs
she/her
ravenclaw
infp
i love potc
Are you still doing these? @Thysteria
Are you still doing these? @Thysteria
mM2VM9X.png
@Emberglo

I'm taking a bit of a break but feel free to leave your order and I'll get to it as soon as school lets up!
@Emberglo

I'm taking a bit of a break but feel free to leave your order and I'll get to it as soon as school lets up!
18453.png
+3 hrs
she/her
ravenclaw
infp
i love potc
bump, now open again!
bump, now open again!
18453.png
+3 hrs
she/her
ravenclaw