Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Nature Dom] Wild Spirit Crafts - CLOSED
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 41 42
@mamacapricorn robin blue, and a braid if possible? a ponytail if that's easier
@mamacapricorn robin blue, and a braid if possible? a ponytail if that's easier
jpq0y2I.png
@Ellapinky - COATL STICKER
Username: Teletraan
Dragon Name: Timbits
Dragon ID: 21876053
Dragon Genes: Bar / Shimmer / Gembond
Extras: none
Total Cost: 42 levels
Other: I only have 4 lair spaces to work with at the moment, so I might need to send you dragons in batches instead of all at once if that's ok with you?
@Ellapinky - COATL STICKER
Username: Teletraan
Dragon Name: Timbits
Dragon ID: 21876053
Dragon Genes: Bar / Shimmer / Gembond
Extras: none
Total Cost: 42 levels
Other: I only have 4 lair spaces to work with at the moment, so I might need to send you dragons in batches instead of all at once if that's ok with you?
♥loveyourself♥
1t4XtaG.png
cRHDWyx.png
EIm5dF9.png
tumblr_inline_p81uu9TKgf1tsrqpm_75sq.gif
ll0CfnD.png
Nf8E9Zp.png
QOzSXsE.png
2ou3Y3v.png
♥lovenature♥
@Lesen

Yep, send them over when ready! For the hearts, I get an image of a Spiral hatchling’s eyes for the eye type and eyedrop from there. If you’d like, I’ll tweak the colors so they’re a little closer to her gembond if the eyes don’t match, no cost.
@Lesen

Yep, send them over when ready! For the hearts, I get an image of a Spiral hatchling’s eyes for the eye type and eyedrop from there. If you’d like, I’ll tweak the colors so they’re a little closer to her gembond if the eyes don’t match, no cost.
Free max level brewing. Thread here!
@Willowdawn [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/0a71/f/2018/217/3/d/willowdawn_by_mamacapricorn-dcjaglf.png[/img] Here ya go and have a good day! :)
@Willowdawn
willowdawn_by_mamacapricorn-dcjaglf.png
Here ya go and have a good day! :)
Just want to let you all know that I will be working on commissions in the order in which the dragons are received! :)

@ladylilitu
@Plushstiel
@ZoeNightfall
@MamaCapricorn
Added all of your orders, thank you! :)

@Keyina
@Rosekitten
I usually won't know how much work it will be until I have gotten into it. For now let's just say the normal price, but thank you two for being flexible with the payment I appreciate it! :)

@JinxMoonstone
For the titles I don't do WIP just because they are less involved as it is. But if it get's done and you are unhappy with something I will of course try to change it to your liking!

@Catherine68
Thank you for your interest! I will ping you if I reopen bust slots :)
Just want to let you all know that I will be working on commissions in the order in which the dragons are received! :)

@ladylilitu
@Plushstiel
@ZoeNightfall
@MamaCapricorn
Added all of your orders, thank you! :)

@Keyina
@Rosekitten
I usually won't know how much work it will be until I have gotten into it. For now let's just say the normal price, but thank you two for being flexible with the payment I appreciate it! :)

@JinxMoonstone
For the titles I don't do WIP just because they are less involved as it is. But if it get's done and you are unhappy with something I will of course try to change it to your liking!

@Catherine68
Thank you for your interest! I will ping you if I reopen bust slots :)
GQ6kVWc.png
hFwU24R.png
@halforq Thankyou I'll get right on it

@kickthebeat Thanks for the clarification, send over your levels whenever you're ready.
@halforq Thankyou I'll get right on it

@kickthebeat Thanks for the clarification, send over your levels whenever you're ready.
Bump!
Bump!
UlAMe1f.gif FR Forum Threads
|Adopts|Accents|
|ArtShop|
|Graphics|Hatchery|
bz42cD2.png
@Nishiboys Reference: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8924011] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/89241/8924011_350.png[/img] [/url] Description: Herbert is my pink disaster dragon and I love him. He's basically just a big strawberry marshmallow. He likes pink pretty fluffy things and flowers, he's great with hatchlings, he bakes cupcakes (and tries to figure out how to make them with bugs or bacon or whatever for the various dragon diets) and he cries if you hurt his feelings. Request: I hope his princess hat is okay along with the apparel! Let me know if I need to adjust the price or anything.
@Nishiboys

Reference:

8924011_350.png

Description: Herbert is my pink disaster dragon and I love him. He's basically just a big strawberry marshmallow. He likes pink pretty fluffy things and flowers, he's great with hatchlings, he bakes cupcakes (and tries to figure out how to make them with bugs or bacon or whatever for the various dragon diets) and he cries if you hurt his feelings.

Request: I hope his princess hat is okay along with the apparel! Let me know if I need to adjust the price or anything.
TH15wMc.png
@Rosewing

well if it gets to be super complicated just let me know. I'm gonna be sorting my lair and leveling a bunch during this push so more then happy to help. ^^ thank you in advanced.
@Rosewing

well if it gets to be super complicated just let me know. I'm gonna be sorting my lair and leveling a bunch during this push so more then happy to help. ^^ thank you in advanced.
What would you
attempt
if you could not
fail?
mirna_by_pupmew-dcgjmvo.png snapper_button.png
@Tinytalkingtina

Gotcha!

@Lirillith

he's so pink omg, i love him

That'll be 300 levels~
@Tinytalkingtina

Gotcha!