Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Nature Dom] Wild Spirit Crafts - CLOSED
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 41 42
@Eriisx Could I have a cheeb of this cute lil adventure boy here: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40814771] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/408148/40814771_350.png[/img] [/url] I'd LOVE if you could add his glasses and hat in (I'd be willing to add extra levels), but I understand if it's an adoptable and stuff can't be added. Let me know, though!
@Eriisx

Could I have a cheeb of this cute lil adventure boy here:

40814771_350.png

I'd LOVE if you could add his glasses and hat in (I'd be willing to add extra levels), but I understand if it's an adoptable and stuff can't be added. Let me know, though!
5YBJwjR.png
@Evet How many levels are you charging for the pixel vases? Your post doesn't say. (Though it is possible that I overlooked the price.)
@Evet How many levels are you charging for the pixel vases? Your post doesn't say. (Though it is possible that I overlooked the price.)
3ckfYea.png 5o4JeLs.png unyXMRE.png
@MamaCapricorn [b]Lemonaid Color[/b]: Yellow [b]Glass Contents[/b]: Lavender & Mint [b]Flight Emblem[/b]: water [b]Straw Color[/b]: rainbow, if possible; white and abyss if not [b]Ribbon Color[/b]: ruby [b]References[/b]: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=30&bodygene=23&breed=13&element=4&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=86&tertgene=18&winggene=16&wings=96&auth=338a320e42a3ed76e5cb45c528d3a34cad9c2855&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]Other info[/b]: THESE ARE SO CUTE AHHHHH
@MamaCapricorn
Lemonaid Color: Yellow
Glass Contents: Lavender & Mint
Flight Emblem: water
Straw Color: rainbow, if possible; white and abyss if not
Ribbon Color: ruby
References: dragon?age=1&body=30&bodygene=23&breed=13&element=4&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=86&tertgene=18&winggene=16&wings=96&auth=338a320e42a3ed76e5cb45c528d3a34cad9c2855&dummyext=prev.png
Other info: THESE ARE SO CUTE AHHHHH
jpq0y2I.png
@Nishiboys

Yes :) I'll send the dragons over later
@Nishiboys

Yes :) I'll send the dragons over later
93fkMbU.png Lljxkv3.gif My username isn't a reference to Borderlands 2, got it from the killer doll episode of The Twilight Zone! SsBvTtd.gif BiBear.png
@SirenMoons
I can absolutely do the glasses, but the hat im not so sure about, just cause of the side profile of the adopt. o: That and with the hat, i would have to change a lot of the lines.
@SirenMoons
I can absolutely do the glasses, but the hat im not so sure about, just cause of the side profile of the adopt. o: That and with the hat, i would have to change a lot of the lines.
swirly_divider_by_snowbellss-db6zlag.png Eri | she/her | pan | fr+2
i aspire to be a hobbit
♥ books, coffee&tea, cats ♥
adopt shopsubspecies
swirly_divider_flipped_by_snowbellss-db6zojy.png
@Eriisx

That makes sense! I'd love if you could do the glasses, then!

I've already started training, so let me know if any additional levels need to be added! Thank you! <3
@Eriisx

That makes sense! I'd love if you could do the glasses, then!

I've already started training, so let me know if any additional levels need to be added! Thank you! <3
5YBJwjR.png
[center][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/d5e2d11cae2eda589955c6fa72c8119d/tumblr_p16z21ST0F1vhnd56o1_250.png[/img][/center]
tumblr_p16z21ST0F1vhnd56o1_250.png
EDxejRx.png
@SirenMoons
Ill just ask for 5 or so extra levels, just cause the glasses are gonna be very simple. xD Thank YOU for your interest! c:
@SirenMoons
Ill just ask for 5 or so extra levels, just cause the glasses are gonna be very simple. xD Thank YOU for your interest! c:
swirly_divider_by_snowbellss-db6zlag.png Eri | she/her | pan | fr+2
i aspire to be a hobbit
♥ books, coffee&tea, cats ♥
adopt shopsubspecies
swirly_divider_flipped_by_snowbellss-db6zojy.png
@halforq Any suggestions for skin tone? Do you want her skin pure white or do you want natural colors

@kickthebeat do you have any ideas for her hairstyle or skintone?
@halforq Any suggestions for skin tone? Do you want her skin pure white or do you want natural colors

@kickthebeat do you have any ideas for her hairstyle or skintone?
@MamaCapricorn natural tones! Tan to dark, somewhere in there please!
@MamaCapricorn natural tones! Tan to dark, somewhere in there please!
Orq Art
dwf.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 41 42