Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Rosewing's Art Shop
1 2 3 4 5
@Chlorr
Added thank you! :)
@Chlorr
Added thank you! :)
GQ6kVWc.png
hFwU24R.png
@Rosewing I love these so much??? Pls put me on the pinglist for openings! I’m gem broke atm unfortunately
@Rosewing I love these so much??? Pls put me on the pinglist for openings! I’m gem broke atm unfortunately
J7D1quC.png
lUxoo8T.png
rix3ppo.png
nWiQNX9.png
YMPbu9R.png
.............................................____________________
z3QG5P2.gif
@fitz
Gotcha down thanks! :D
@fitz
Gotcha down thanks! :D
GQ6kVWc.png
hFwU24R.png
I wasn't able to commission you during this round of foddart (most lack of time on my part) but I was hoping you could add me to any/all of your art-related pinglists? Your work is lovely :D Thank you!
I wasn't able to commission you during this round of foddart (most lack of time on my part) but I was hoping you could add me to any/all of your art-related pinglists? Your work is lovely :D Thank you!
EGjlGzP.png
@Thysteria @GreywarenX @AquaSoars @Chlorr @fitz @Mossfern @Glisselda @Saerel @WanderingTurtle @Meyoline

Hi everyone!

I am opening 3 bust slots for art for fodder.

Post here.

They are 630 levels each.

Please show me your pretty dragons/OCs to draw :)

Note: I will begin drawing once payment has been completed, just bc I know people sometimes back out of Foddart spots if they accidentally over commit their time.

Thank you so much for your interest! <3
@Thysteria @GreywarenX @AquaSoars @Chlorr @fitz @Mossfern @Glisselda @Saerel @WanderingTurtle @Meyoline

Hi everyone!

I am opening 3 bust slots for art for fodder.

Post here.

They are 630 levels each.

Please show me your pretty dragons/OCs to draw :)

Note: I will begin drawing once payment has been completed, just bc I know people sometimes back out of Foddart spots if they accidentally over commit their time.

Thank you so much for your interest! <3
GQ6kVWc.png
hFwU24R.png
Yessss please :D :D @Rosewing Bust Order Reference (dragon image or other): [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26538408] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/265385/26538408_350.png[/img] [/url] Gijinka or Dragon? - Dragon Directions: I don't really have anything particular in mind, your art style is so calming and lovely though, so something sweet/serene ^^ I gotta get to leveling!
Yessss please :D :D

@Rosewing
Bust Order
Reference (dragon image or other):

26538408_350.png

Gijinka or Dragon? - Dragon
Directions: I don't really have anything particular in mind, your art style is so calming and lovely though, so something sweet/serene ^^

I gotta get to leveling!
G2 imperials for sale
@Glisselda
Awesome thank you!
She is gorgeous!! :)
@Glisselda
Awesome thank you!
She is gorgeous!! :)
GQ6kVWc.png
hFwU24R.png
@Glisselda I hope you like her!! She is such a pretty dragon :) [img]https://i.imgur.com/IhEtGbn.png[/img]
@Glisselda
I hope you like her!! She is such a pretty dragon :)
IhEtGbn.png
GQ6kVWc.png
hFwU24R.png
@Rosewing Yes, I love her! That's perfect, thank you so much! The flower on her nose is super cute, too. <3

I am, uh, a little stalled due to lair space at the moment, no room for new fodder XD I see your lair is also pretty full, would it be easier if I switched my CRs to PAs so you don't need space to grab 3 at a time?
@Rosewing Yes, I love her! That's perfect, thank you so much! The flower on her nose is super cute, too. <3

I am, uh, a little stalled due to lair space at the moment, no room for new fodder XD I see your lair is also pretty full, would it be easier if I switched my CRs to PAs so you don't need space to grab 3 at a time?
G2 imperials for sale
@Glisselda
Yes that would be great, PAs are way easier for me.

And I am so glad you are happy with it, thank you! :D
@Glisselda
Yes that would be great, PAs are way easier for me.

And I am so glad you are happy with it, thank you! :D
GQ6kVWc.png
hFwU24R.png
1 2 3 4 5