Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | lucid writings (lore+) [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5
Hey @altdd1112!

I apologise for the long wait, life has been tough and my laptop came back not too long ago.

Usually, I would present to commissioners all their pieces in one go but I made you wait far too long without any word, so here's Xing's poem.

I hope you enjoy it! <3
Hey @altdd1112!

I apologise for the long wait, life has been tough and my laptop came back not too long ago.

Usually, I would present to commissioners all their pieces in one go but I made you wait far too long without any word, so here's Xing's poem.

I hope you enjoy it! <3
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
Hi @altdd1112!

Finished Fen's Lore too <3

Just pinging in case you already saw the last ping ^^
Hi @altdd1112!

Finished Fen's Lore too <3

Just pinging in case you already saw the last ping ^^
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
Anddddd Hui's poem is complete and so is your order! ^^

Thanks so much for ordering from me, @altdd1112! :> Hope you like what I've written <3
Anddddd Hui's poem is complete and so is your order! ^^

Thanks so much for ordering from me, @altdd1112! :> Hope you like what I've written <3
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@Kunikida

Got it!! Thank you so much ><

Sorry for the long hiatus when I was off the site. I really like the atmosphere of the poems. It's so beautiful ^^ How Fen got familiar with the clan & his interactions with the twins are also so interesting. Thank you!!
@Kunikida

Got it!! Thank you so much ><

Sorry for the long hiatus when I was off the site. I really like the atmosphere of the poems. It's so beautiful ^^ How Fen got familiar with the clan & his interactions with the twins are also so interesting. Thank you!!
wBOpmxj.png
@altdd1112

I’m glad you like them! ^^

Happy CNY!!! <3
@altdd1112

I’m glad you like them! ^^

Happy CNY!!! <3
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
1 2 3 4 5