Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | lucid writings (lore+) [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5
^
^
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
Reopened! ^^
Reopened! ^^
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@Kunikida I didn't know you had a lore shop! :D I remember you before you were Kunikida but my goldfish brain is blanking on what your name was back then. Nice to see you again! Is it still ok to get that Windy discount even though you are in Earth?
@Kunikida I didn't know you had a lore shop! :D I remember you before you were Kunikida but my goldfish brain is blanking on what your name was back then. Nice to see you again! Is it still ok to get that Windy discount even though you are in Earth?
BQ25g6I.gifOfhhK4D.gif
@Tomata

I was silverdrake before I changed my name xD Nice to see you again as well! C: Of course! ^^

Edit: I realised I remember you only through your old name xD
@Tomata

I was silverdrake before I changed my name xD Nice to see you again as well! C: Of course! ^^

Edit: I realised I remember you only through your old name xD
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@Kunikida Style: Lore Word Count: about 500 words please! Writing for: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=854405] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/8545/854405_350.png[/img] [/url] Clan Lore: My clan is a group of mercenaries that live by the edge of the Twisting Crescendo. They're a giant found family trope and friendly lot. If you don't envision him as a plain mercenary though, the clan has a lot of other roles that keep it functioning like blacksmiths, cooks, merchants, and farmers. There's even a historian/storyteller who helps keep their spirit up Details: I haven't got much on him honestly. I see him as a free spirit, but beyond that I've got nothing. It'd be cool if the lore could acknowledge that he's a bit of an oldie. Payment Type: gems Discount (if applicable): Windy! Notes: If I'm right that's 425g right?
@Kunikida

Style: Lore
Word Count: about 500 words please!
Writing for:
854405_350.png

Clan Lore: My clan is a group of mercenaries that live by the edge of the Twisting Crescendo. They're a giant found family trope and friendly lot. If you don't envision him as a plain mercenary though, the clan has a lot of other roles that keep it functioning like blacksmiths, cooks, merchants, and farmers. There's even a historian/storyteller who helps keep their spirit up
Details: I haven't got much on him honestly. I see him as a free spirit, but beyond that I've got nothing. It'd be cool if the lore could acknowledge that he's a bit of an oldie.
Payment Type: gems
Discount (if applicable): Windy!
Notes: If I'm right that's 425g right?
BQ25g6I.gifOfhhK4D.gif
excuse my post making so i can come back later
excuse my post making so i can come back later
Full_sig.png
@Tomata

Marking you down! ^^ And yep, it's 425g! ^^ I prefer full upfront or half/half ^^
@Tomata

Marking you down! ^^ And yep, it's 425g! ^^ I prefer full upfront or half/half ^^
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@Tomata

Hey! So sorry for the radio silence, work and family matters have been sapping my time and energy :( If you don't mind the wait, I should be done by Wednesday.

Very sorry about this! ;3;
@Tomata

Hey! So sorry for the radio silence, work and family matters have been sapping my time and energy :( If you don't mind the wait, I should be done by Wednesday.

Very sorry about this! ;3;
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@Kunikida

Hi, just checking in :D
@Kunikida

Hi, just checking in :D
BQ25g6I.gifOfhhK4D.gif
@Tomata

Hey there! So sorry for the silence, life's been rough and I've just managed to pull through the hard bits. I'll get started on your piece right now! ;v;

Sorry again! ;v;
@Tomata

Hey there! So sorry for the silence, life's been rough and I've just managed to pull through the hard bits. I'll get started on your piece right now! ;v;

Sorry again! ;v;
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
1 2 3 4 5