Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED PERMA]Trash's Tots n' More Store
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
@hayum

Thank you!

I'd love to draw her!
What type of background are you looking for?
@hayum

Thank you!

I'd love to draw her!
What type of background are you looking for?
@ExWhyZee Something abstract like the sample art would be cool! Her theme is a volcano of the deep ocean floor, so please keep the color calm and not too bright! (like the sample art, again XD)
@ExWhyZee Something abstract like the sample art would be cool! Her theme is a volcano of the deep ocean floor, so please keep the color calm and not too bright! (like the sample art, again XD)
@hayum

ooooo sure thing! :0c
@hayum

ooooo sure thing! :0c
@ExWhyZee How much that would be? C:
@ExWhyZee How much that would be? C:
@hayum

hmmmm you simplified it(thank you for that btw ><), so i'm thinking 35kT
@hayum

hmmmm you simplified it(thank you for that btw ><), so i'm thinking 35kT
@ExWhyZee noooo that's too low for your art! How about 150kt? If that's okay I'll send you the payment right away!
@ExWhyZee noooo that's too low for your art! How about 150kt? If that's okay I'll send you the payment right away!
@hayum

:0c

oh- alright! that's so kind of you >//<
@hayum

:0c

oh- alright! that's so kind of you >//<
@ExWhyZee CR sent, thank you! XD
@ExWhyZee CR sent, thank you! XD
@ExWhyZee Can I get added to the general pinglist? And can I get pixels for these two? [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/435905/43590445_350.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/333755/33375475_350.png[/img]
@ExWhyZee

Can I get added to the general pinglist?

And can I get pixels for these two?
43590445_350.png
33375475_350.png
@Wraith296

Ah, yes of course! That's for all new releases?

Sure thing! Since there's nothing complicated, the price will be 50kT. If that's okay, feel free to pay now or after ^^

@Wraith296

Ah, yes of course! That's for all new releases?

Sure thing! Since there's nothing complicated, the price will be 50kT. If that's okay, feel free to pay now or after ^^

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19