Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Sealterbloind's Art Shop [ closed ]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
@mercurialwings

Awesome, I'll gladly draw some more for you! ^u^ Both dragons seem do-able to me, so you can send me a one-way CR with the silk bundle and I'll accept it when both of your pieces are done! :>
@mercurialwings

Awesome, I'll gladly draw some more for you! ^u^ Both dragons seem do-able to me, so you can send me a one-way CR with the silk bundle and I'll accept it when both of your pieces are done! :>
mCA0F4C.png vIsTIqn.png nbhBjNN.png CtyufUl.png
@Sealterbloind: Awesome and thank you~ ^ ^

Payment by CR incoming shortly!
@Sealterbloind: Awesome and thank you~ ^ ^

Payment by CR incoming shortly!
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@mercurialwings Sorry for the long wait, but here are your beautiful girls! [img]https://i.imgur.com/N5G8qGi.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/3mHKr0f.png[/img] I hope I didn't wander too much off the rails with Pharmakon, I took quite a few artistic liberties with her .__."
@mercurialwings

Sorry for the long wait, but here are your beautiful girls!

N5G8qGi.png

3mHKr0f.png

I hope I didn't wander too much off the rails with Pharmakon, I took quite a few artistic liberties with her .__."
[center][size=5][b]Some new bribe items have been added![/b][/size] [quote=2 Busts][center][skin=23548] [item=Breed Change: Wildclaw] [item=Jewelry Box] Will get you [b]2 busts[/b][/quote] [quote=LAH Prices][center][item=Vial of Scattersight] [item=Crimson Wing Silks] [item=Crimson Silk Scarf] [item=Crimson Silk Sash] [item=Unearthly Onyx Grasp] [item=Spectral Fuchsia Grasp] [item=Tertiary Gene: Firefly] [item=Primary Gene: Pinstripe] [item=Primary Gene: Python] [item=Secondary Gene: Trail] [item=Secondary Gene: Morph] [item=Quetzeel] [item=Spined Cobra] Will be valued by [b]LAH prices[/b][/quote] [size=1]@Helsing @Owleics @Velocirosie @TerminalEternity @SkylaTheWolfie @mayanaz @G0NE @mercurialwings
Some new bribe items have been added!

2 Busts wrote:
Breed Change: Wildclaw Jewelry Box
Will get you 2 busts
LAH Prices wrote:
Vial of Scattersight Crimson Wing Silks Crimson Silk Scarf Crimson Silk Sash Unearthly Onyx Grasp Spectral Fuchsia Grasp Tertiary Gene: Firefly Primary Gene: Pinstripe Primary Gene: Python Secondary Gene: Trail Secondary Gene: Morph Quetzeel Spined Cobra
Will be valued by LAH prices

@Helsing @Owleics @Velocirosie @TerminalEternity @SkylaTheWolfie @mayanaz @G0NE @mercurialwings
@Sealterbloind: No apologies needed and it was more than worth it! :o

You've picked up Galgaliel so perfectly! ;o;

And Pharmakon. Wow. I love the pose and that yellow that peaks through the wraps. In fact, I forgot that she was that color under that skin and apparel until I saw this. xD Honestly, since she didn't really have any existing art, I kinda figured you'd interpret her however you felt right.

I love both pieces and thank you again! ^ ^ I'll be back again once I have a cache of gems~
@Sealterbloind: No apologies needed and it was more than worth it! :o

You've picked up Galgaliel so perfectly! ;o;

And Pharmakon. Wow. I love the pose and that yellow that peaks through the wraps. In fact, I forgot that she was that color under that skin and apparel until I saw this. xD Honestly, since she didn't really have any existing art, I kinda figured you'd interpret her however you felt right.

I love both pieces and thank you again! ^ ^ I'll be back again once I have a cache of gems~
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@Sealterbloind Username: Poufkin Dragon: GraveyardMist [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=361394&tab=dragon&did=44378298][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/443783/44378298_350.png[/img][/url] Any specific details or notes: He's a sweet baby boy dragon with floofy pink hair. His arcane eyes should lighten as they progress along his body (towards tail) in an "ombre" sort of effect (magenta to pale pink). Keywords: Spoopy Cute Pastel Apparel included: nope! Skin or accent included: nope! Background: I would like his familiar to be part of the image, maybe as the background? [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/20816.png[/img] Payment: gems
@Sealterbloind

Username: Poufkin
Dragon: GraveyardMist
44378298_350.png
Any specific details or notes: He's a sweet baby boy dragon with floofy pink hair. His arcane eyes should lighten as they progress along his body (towards tail) in an "ombre" sort of effect (magenta to pale pink). Keywords: Spoopy Cute Pastel
Apparel included: nope!
Skin or accent included: nope!
Background: I would like his familiar to be part of the image, maybe as the background? 20816.png
Payment: gems
T e a t i m e !
A hatchery specializing in pretty pastels, spoopy ghosts, and a variety of breeds.
R0gwyJu.gif
Art Adopts
Cute, customized art for your favorite dragons. Come visit today!
@mercurialwings
So nice to hear that you liked both pieces, I really loved working with both of them! ^^ I'll be looking forward to draw some more for you in the future! :>

@Poufkin
Aaww, he's super cute! I can totally draw his familiar either big in the background or similar to Maca's picture where his familiar is in the picture with him. Just let me know which one you'd prefer ^^ Your request is pretty simple so I'd be asking 1000 gems of it, feel free to send me the a one-way CR whenever you're ready ^^
@mercurialwings
So nice to hear that you liked both pieces, I really loved working with both of them! ^^ I'll be looking forward to draw some more for you in the future! :>

@Poufkin
Aaww, he's super cute! I can totally draw his familiar either big in the background or similar to Maca's picture where his familiar is in the picture with him. Just let me know which one you'd prefer ^^ Your request is pretty simple so I'd be asking 1000 gems of it, feel free to send me the a one-way CR whenever you're ready ^^
@Sealterbloind Your art is so beautiful! I'd love to commission you. :) [b]Dragon[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29153695] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/291537/29153695_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Any specific details or notes[/b]: He's a bit stoic with a tragic past that he doesn't speak of. He can come across as cold and recluse, but to those who know him, he can be as soft as the snow yet fierce as a storm. (Not sure if this helps, but something along those lines would be great) [b]Apparel included[/b]: Yes [b]Skin or accent included[/b]: Yes [b]Background[/b]: Simple Symbol (The winter wind apparel item?) [b]Payment[/b]: Treasure
@Sealterbloind

Your art is so beautiful! I'd love to commission you. :)

Dragon:

29153695_350.png

Any specific details or notes: He's a bit stoic with a tragic past that he doesn't speak of. He can come across as cold and recluse, but to those who know him, he can be as soft as the snow yet fierce as a storm. (Not sure if this helps, but something along those lines would be great)
Apparel included: Yes
Skin or accent included: Yes
Background: Simple Symbol (The winter wind apparel item?)
Payment: Treasure
py6UVcW.gif
oMclmEv.gif
zNQIhH1.gif
lINlp3z.png
mbFbR5h.png
fg2i3dr.png
Wpb3gEc.png
@SongOfShadows

He's super pretty! I'd be asking 1mil 200k of his bust, feel free to send me a one-way CR whenever you're ready ^^
@SongOfShadows

He's super pretty! I'd be asking 1mil 200k of his bust, feel free to send me a one-way CR whenever you're ready ^^
Awesome! ^^ Thank you so much! Just sent the CR. :)
Awesome! ^^ Thank you so much! Just sent the CR. :)
py6UVcW.gif
oMclmEv.gif
zNQIhH1.gif
lINlp3z.png
mbFbR5h.png
fg2i3dr.png
Wpb3gEc.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22