Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Sealterbloind's Art Shop [ closed ]
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
@Eurus

I'm glad you enjoyed both of the commissions, they were really nice to work with and it was also awesome learning experience to try out sort of different art style :) <3 If you're ever looking for more experimental art styles to commission, don't be afraid to hit me up in the future ^u^
@Eurus

I'm glad you enjoyed both of the commissions, they were really nice to work with and it was also awesome learning experience to try out sort of different art style :) <3 If you're ever looking for more experimental art styles to commission, don't be afraid to hit me up in the future ^u^
mCA0F4C.png vIsTIqn.png nbhBjNN.png CtyufUl.png
@sealterbloind
I'm so glad that you enjoyed doing the commissions and that you learned a new style. (That you are awesome at!)
I will for sure come to you if I think up more art styles to get my doggos in. <3
@sealterbloind
I'm so glad that you enjoyed doing the commissions and that you learned a new style. (That you are awesome at!)
I will for sure come to you if I think up more art styles to get my doggos in. <3
Can you kindly add me to your pinglist? c:
Your art is incredibly pretty!
Can you kindly add me to your pinglist? c:
Your art is incredibly pretty!
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
@sealterbloind

Could I be added to a pinglist for if you ever open again? :)
@sealterbloind

Could I be added to a pinglist for if you ever open again? :)
HATCHERY > tumblr_pvkbdx8COQ1ugssd3o1_250.png
your art is cool ^^
your art is cool ^^
2lC7PJQ.giflt7bkNH.pngE1FHNok.gifCshpg8J.gif7UXlQKU.gif
@ShayeraNatasha

Thank you <3
@ShayeraNatasha

Thank you <3
yw ^^
yw ^^
2lC7PJQ.giflt7bkNH.pngE1FHNok.gifCshpg8J.gif7UXlQKU.gif

..:: 3 SLOTS OPEN ::..

It's been extremely long since the last time I've done commissions, so I thought to kick off this year by opening my art shop again.~ Remember to check out the updated ordering info and pricing.

@Helsing @Owleics @Velocirosie @SkylaTheWolfie @mayanaz @G0NE @mercurialwings @FreeWinged @GadzooksTD @Cryoluxa @SilverDeath @PsychoticRomance @Scy64 @JayChirps @BirdBagel @NoodleStuff @Iddenise @MeadowMatriarch @HinodeTsurugi @Sebak @Arwain @JudyRoseArt @EpikBri @Starviper @Reithya @Luunai @ShimoRyu

..:: 3 SLOTS OPEN ::..

It's been extremely long since the last time I've done commissions, so I thought to kick off this year by opening my art shop again.~ Remember to check out the updated ordering info and pricing.

@Helsing @Owleics @Velocirosie @SkylaTheWolfie @mayanaz @G0NE @mercurialwings @FreeWinged @GadzooksTD @Cryoluxa @SilverDeath @PsychoticRomance @Scy64 @JayChirps @BirdBagel @NoodleStuff @Iddenise @MeadowMatriarch @HinodeTsurugi @Sebak @Arwain @JudyRoseArt @EpikBri @Starviper @Reithya @Luunai @ShimoRyu
@Sealterbloind hello its me [b]Dragon/Character:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/51223][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/513/51223_350.png[/img][/url] please use this for reference; [img]https://i.imgur.com/Y7iheYU.png[/img] [b]Type of commission:[/b] bust [b]Specific details or notes:[/b] Well you already know his personality by now :') [b]Apparel included:[/b] yes, the stuff on his reference image. mask, choker and earrings. you can use a different design for the choker aslong it has some sort of shadow flight symbol anywhere. would love it if you could draw his jewelry a bit more in your style (aka not like how a 5 year old would draw it, like me) you can also add somesort of shawl/scarf but that's optional [b]Skin or accent included:[/b] no [b]Background:[/b] simple [b]Additional characters:[/b] no [b]Payment:[/b] eggies thank youuu :>
@Sealterbloind hello its me

Dragon/Character:
51223_350.png

please use this for reference;

Y7iheYU.png

Type of commission: bust

Specific details or notes: Well you already know his personality by now :')

Apparel included: yes, the stuff on his reference image. mask, choker and earrings. you can use a different design for the choker aslong it has some sort of shadow flight symbol anywhere. would love it if you could draw his jewelry a bit more in your style (aka not like how a 5 year old would draw it, like me) you can also add somesort of shawl/scarf but that's optional

Skin or accent included: no

Background: simple

Additional characters: no

Payment: eggies

thank youuu :>
CXuWKHk.png
@Helsing

Sweet! I'll add you a slot! ^^ I'll continue this with a PM :)
@Helsing

Sweet! I'll add you a slot! ^^ I'll continue this with a PM :)
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22