Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | PWYW Custom aesthetic moodboards
1 2 3 4 5
That price works, thanks. This shop is Verrry wip.
@emberglo
I will get to work on that right now <3
That price works, thanks. This shop is Verrry wip.
@emberglo
I will get to work on that right now <3
sherlock-edit.png
@chefsquirrel999 Username: Emberglo Theme/whatever: 6 to 9 pictures; no words or humans one fussy point - pictures should look into the center if directional Daffodils [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50470468] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/504705/50470468.png[/img] [/url] Colors: any that look good with her Border: what works best Number of pictures preferred: 6 - 9 Layout: your choice Image suggestions: closeups , clumps, different types but all daffodils Quotes: No Words. Nothing obviously human. (If there's a wrought iron fence or a clay pot, that's ok. But not a hand or a trowel or a vase...) Other: Peach is good; pink is bad. (Emberglo doesn't care for pink.) I have one more I need if you'd like to do it...
@chefsquirrel999

Username: Emberglo

Theme/whatever: 6 to 9 pictures; no words or humans
one fussy point - pictures should look into the center if directional

Daffodils

50470468.png

Colors: any that look good with her

Border: what works best

Number of pictures preferred: 6 - 9

Layout: your choice

Image suggestions: closeups , clumps, different types but all daffodils
Quotes: No Words. Nothing obviously human. (If there's a wrought iron fence or a clay pot, that's ok. But not a hand or a trowel or a vase...)

Other: Peach is good; pink is bad. (Emberglo doesn't care for pink.)

I have one more I need if you'd like to do it...
mM2VM9X.png
@chefsquirrel999 Username: Emberglo Theme/whatever: WOLVES WOLVES WOLVES 6 to 9 pictures; no words or humans one fussy point - pictures should look into the center if directional [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51253585] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/512536/51253585.png[/img] [/url] Colors: any that look good with him Border: what works best Number of pictures preferred: 6 - 9 Layout: your choice Image suggestions: any color wolf but all wolves Quotes: No Words. Nothing obviously human. Other: Snow, forests, wherever the pictures are. I'm very fond of Mexican wolves and Maned wolves but any species works.
@chefsquirrel999

Username: Emberglo

Theme/whatever: WOLVES WOLVES WOLVES 6 to 9 pictures; no words or humans
one fussy point - pictures should look into the center if directional

51253585.png

Colors: any that look good with him

Border: what works best

Number of pictures preferred: 6 - 9

Layout: your choice

Image suggestions: any color wolf but all wolves
Quotes: No Words. Nothing obviously human.

Other: Snow, forests, wherever the pictures are. I'm very fond of Mexican wolves and Maned wolves but any species works.
mM2VM9X.png
Yo I need a moodboard for my buddy Layet. He is a hypebeast who left his wife Karen to buy Gucci and Supreme. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42318641] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/423187/42318641_350.png[/img] [/url] Username: Drooginwinggg Theme/whatever: this is where your dragon, theme, etc would go. What’s the moodboard for/about? Include names or anything Colors: Layets Colors Border: Red Number of pictures preferred: 7 Layout: just something not too cluttered that looks good Image suggestions:supreme, ricegum, just read his lore Quotes: "Layet, stop spending our money at the Supreme Store!" Other: anything else? Not really... Just kind of make it memey i guess but not too memey
Yo I need a moodboard for my buddy Layet.

He is a hypebeast who left his wife Karen to buy Gucci and Supreme.

42318641_350.png

Username: Drooginwinggg

Theme/whatever: this is where your dragon, theme, etc would go. What’s the moodboard for/about? Include names or anything

Colors: Layets Colors

Border: Red

Number of pictures preferred: 7

Layout: just something not too cluttered that looks good

Image suggestions:supreme, ricegum, just read his lore

Quotes: "Layet, stop spending our money at the Supreme Store!"

Other: anything else? Not really... Just kind of make it memey i guess but not too memey
wvSVVWk.png P3Z4dxR.png 8DuZL3H.png
Username: Jaderannosaurus

Theme/whatever: This boy. Short version: He's a demon but people mistake him for an angel a lot because of his feathers and he gets mobbed while trying to do his work (he plucks them out but they grow back fast, leading to the "patchwork" effect seen above). Wears red contacts (his eyes are actually purple) and uses illusion magics to enhance the effect of claws and fangs.
He doesn't hate people, but would rather not associate with them, really. Gets worn out very easily by any kind of social interaction. Canonically has a mug with the words "I don't hate you, I just want you to leave" on it.

Colors: Not sure? Whatever works I guess

Border: Not white please. Something subtle that blends in

Number of pictures preferred: 6 please

Layout: Phone layout, but I'd like the borders to be slanted and unequal like in the first phone example pls

Image suggestions: solitary images, isolation (but in a good way?), wings etc

Quotes: I would like words, but you can decide what (I'm not picky I just like surprises)

Other: I'd like it if you could include this image of him somewhere (though you can crop it a bit I just want his head and "halo"

Is 20g alright? Do I pay now or after?
Username: Jaderannosaurus

Theme/whatever: This boy. Short version: He's a demon but people mistake him for an angel a lot because of his feathers and he gets mobbed while trying to do his work (he plucks them out but they grow back fast, leading to the "patchwork" effect seen above). Wears red contacts (his eyes are actually purple) and uses illusion magics to enhance the effect of claws and fangs.
He doesn't hate people, but would rather not associate with them, really. Gets worn out very easily by any kind of social interaction. Canonically has a mug with the words "I don't hate you, I just want you to leave" on it.

Colors: Not sure? Whatever works I guess

Border: Not white please. Something subtle that blends in

Number of pictures preferred: 6 please

Layout: Phone layout, but I'd like the borders to be slanted and unequal like in the first phone example pls

Image suggestions: solitary images, isolation (but in a good way?), wings etc

Quotes: I would like words, but you can decide what (I'm not picky I just like surprises)

Other: I'd like it if you could include this image of him somewhere (though you can crop it a bit I just want his head and "halo"

Is 20g alright? Do I pay now or after?
DdvClvz.png ____________ deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif_____________DdvClvz.png
@Jaderannosaurus
you can pay after I message you with the moodboard.
@Jaderannosaurus
you can pay after I message you with the moodboard.
sherlock-edit.png
@Jaderannosaurus Hey, bad news. I only can do moodboards on my laptop and it can do a vertical layout but I can't make it have that 'slanted unequal' thing. Sorry. Would this be okay? [img]https://i.imgur.com/boZZtjY.jpg[/img]
@Jaderannosaurus

Hey, bad news. I only can do moodboards on my laptop and it can do a vertical layout but I can't make it have that 'slanted unequal' thing. Sorry.

Would this be okay?
boZZtjY.jpg
sherlock-edit.png
I’d love to order three if possible? I saw Loki and I was drawn in, everyone loves Loki smh

Username: Kintsugii

Theme/whatever:

1st: Quiet, peace, this is a happy birthday to APH Norway (Hetalia)
2nd: Tribute to APH Russia (Hetalia)
3rd: Gift for an OC: https://toyhou.se/3874222.destiny-soulbringer

Colors:

1st: grayscale, but with flashes of blue and gold (so like maybe a sunrise over an ocean, the blue stands out)
2nd: purple, white, yellow.
3rd: RAINBOW. She’s very bright and optimistic.

Border: Whatever feels right!

Number of pictures preferred: N/A

Layout: N/A

Image suggestions:

1st: Anything water related, Scandanavian
2nd: Sunflowers, scarves, creepy and ominious words like “you’ll never be alone”
3rd: Unicorns, Flowers, rainbows, birds?

Quotes: Whatever you find fitting!

Other: thank you so much! I love what you come up with!
I’d love to order three if possible? I saw Loki and I was drawn in, everyone loves Loki smh

Username: Kintsugii

Theme/whatever:

1st: Quiet, peace, this is a happy birthday to APH Norway (Hetalia)
2nd: Tribute to APH Russia (Hetalia)
3rd: Gift for an OC: https://toyhou.se/3874222.destiny-soulbringer

Colors:

1st: grayscale, but with flashes of blue and gold (so like maybe a sunrise over an ocean, the blue stands out)
2nd: purple, white, yellow.
3rd: RAINBOW. She’s very bright and optimistic.

Border: Whatever feels right!

Number of pictures preferred: N/A

Layout: N/A

Image suggestions:

1st: Anything water related, Scandanavian
2nd: Sunflowers, scarves, creepy and ominious words like “you’ll never be alone”
3rd: Unicorns, Flowers, rainbows, birds?

Quotes: Whatever you find fitting!

Other: thank you so much! I love what you come up with!
Yeah that's fine ^.^
Yeah that's fine ^.^
DdvClvz.png ____________ deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif_____________DdvClvz.png
1 2 3 4 5