Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Closed] Surf's Up FoddArt
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
@Oceannist
In that case, I'll take one please :D

Character: Paracelsus Von Hoenheim (from Fate Grand Order)
Link 1 - Link 2 - Link 3 - Link 4 - My Fandragon version

Description: (Past Info) In his original human life he was an alchemist who tried to spread the benefits of magic to non-mages and got killed as a result. When he was first summoned in a Grail War he teamed up with another magician in hopes of getting his wish (discovering the source of all magic) granted. He befriended the magician's daughter, but upon discovering another magician who could get him access to the source of magic, he betrayed his original partner and went over to the other magician's side. In doing so, he traumatized the girl he had become friends with.

(Present Info) Paracelsus is summoned again during the Grand Order to act as part of the strike force. He carries the regret of having betrayed his partner and his partner's daughter and has abandoned his wish to seek the source of all magic, instead trying to earn atonement through his actions during the events of Grand Order. His regret is reflected in a melancholy attitude and sometimes self-destructive temperament. He expresses a desire to be friends with his current partner in Grand Order.

Shading: N/A
Background / Badge: Transparent (and if possible, one with a gold gradient in the background)

Type of Commission: Colored
Payment method: 100 Levels
@Oceannist
In that case, I'll take one please :D

Character: Paracelsus Von Hoenheim (from Fate Grand Order)
Link 1 - Link 2 - Link 3 - Link 4 - My Fandragon version

Description: (Past Info) In his original human life he was an alchemist who tried to spread the benefits of magic to non-mages and got killed as a result. When he was first summoned in a Grail War he teamed up with another magician in hopes of getting his wish (discovering the source of all magic) granted. He befriended the magician's daughter, but upon discovering another magician who could get him access to the source of magic, he betrayed his original partner and went over to the other magician's side. In doing so, he traumatized the girl he had become friends with.

(Present Info) Paracelsus is summoned again during the Grand Order to act as part of the strike force. He carries the regret of having betrayed his partner and his partner's daughter and has abandoned his wish to seek the source of all magic, instead trying to earn atonement through his actions during the events of Grand Order. His regret is reflected in a melancholy attitude and sometimes self-destructive temperament. He expresses a desire to be friends with his current partner in Grand Order.

Shading: N/A
Background / Badge: Transparent (and if possible, one with a gold gradient in the background)

Type of Commission: Colored
Payment method: 100 Levels
vnfnSuk.gif
@Xairathan I've actually never done fanart but there's a first for anything! I just don't like making a "oc" off of someone's IP so you'd be good! Feel free to fill out the order form.
@Plushstiel Noted!
@Dunmer Feel free to pm as much as needed! There more deets the merrier! You've been noted.
@kyonshi The details and reference should suffice you've been noted!

If you could please send your levels to a dedicated receiver today would be great!
@Xairathan I've actually never done fanart but there's a first for anything! I just don't like making a "oc" off of someone's IP so you'd be good! Feel free to fill out the order form.
@Plushstiel Noted!
@Dunmer Feel free to pm as much as needed! There more deets the merrier! You've been noted.
@kyonshi The details and reference should suffice you've been noted!

If you could please send your levels to a dedicated receiver today would be great!
Emblem-2_100px.png
@snowkitsu Sounds good ^^ Would it be alright if I start preparing and sending levels within 12-24 hours? I posted to quite a few foddartist shops and I'd like a general idea of how many levels I'll have to prep and send before beginning.
@snowkitsu Sounds good ^^ Would it be alright if I start preparing and sending levels within 12-24 hours? I posted to quite a few foddartist shops and I'd like a general idea of how many levels I'll have to prep and send before beginning.
vnfnSuk.gif
@Xairathan
Noted! Do you have any preferences for poses/expression for him?

@Featherly
I'm really sorry but there are currently no slots left for colored!
@Xairathan
Noted! Do you have any preferences for poses/expression for him?

@Featherly
I'm really sorry but there are currently no slots left for colored!
+3 FR time
Español | English

· she / istj
· collects oc art
· nest & cauldron open
MysL100.png
@Oceannist Nope! Maybe something that indicates he's still sad/broody, but the only hard guideline I'd suggest is, 'If he's smiling it probably isn't a very big smile'. Other than that, feel free to interpret his character however you'd like!
@Oceannist Nope! Maybe something that indicates he's still sad/broody, but the only hard guideline I'd suggest is, 'If he's smiling it probably isn't a very big smile'. Other than that, feel free to interpret his character however you'd like!
vnfnSuk.gif
@Xairathan
Okay! Thank you very much for your order, I'll try to finish it as soon as possible.
@Xairathan
Okay! Thank you very much for your order, I'll try to finish it as soon as possible.
+3 FR time
Español | English

· she / istj
· collects oc art
· nest & cauldron open
MysL100.png
@oceannist Thank you :D
Just as a heads up, I won't be sending levels for the first 12-24 hours of the week depending on how soon the other foddartists I've sent inquiries to get back to me, as I generally like having an idea of how much to prepare before I start sending
@oceannist Thank you :D
Just as a heads up, I won't be sending levels for the first 12-24 hours of the week depending on how soon the other foddartists I've sent inquiries to get back to me, as I generally like having an idea of how much to prepare before I start sending
vnfnSuk.gif
@Xairathan That should be fine!
@Xairathan That should be fine!
Emblem-2_100px.png
@Snowkitsu

thanks. I can't send stuff today as my fodder needs to grow up first, but you'll get everything by the middle of the week. ^^
@Snowkitsu

thanks. I can't send stuff today as my fodder needs to grow up first, but you'll get everything by the middle of the week. ^^
iXNOttm.gif
@Oceannist
Hi, are we allowed to post and order yet? If so, I'd love to grab a slot for a sketch chibi!
@Oceannist
Hi, are we allowed to post and order yet? If so, I'd love to grab a slot for a sketch chibi!
1WJT8l9.gifftsPxVm.pngJ9GzwBe.pngr7CZyIu.gif
r7CZyIu.gif
nuBAOpR.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24