Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | PWYW Vances Art Bazaar [4/5 slots open]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 70 71
@Peanutbuttergay
Ahhh thank you again! Sorry about that!
@Peanutbuttergay
Ahhh thank you again! Sorry about that!
hu72dVR.png
@BumRapRhiny and...done! If i need to adjust anything just lemme know! [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/d87314e3b06b49cbff1189e25235725c/tumblr_pazauntp8Y1v6g85mo1_540.png[/img]
@BumRapRhiny

and...done! If i need to adjust anything just lemme know!

tumblr_pazauntp8Y1v6g85mo1_540.png
giphy.gif
@Peanutbuttergay
AHH Thank you so very much again! These are adorable (esp. the tiny little side doodles); I absolutely love it! ^^
@Peanutbuttergay
AHH Thank you so very much again! These are adorable (esp. the tiny little side doodles); I absolutely love it! ^^
hu72dVR.png
Bumpo
Bumpo
giphy.gif
and then...i bumped it
and then...i bumped it
giphy.gif
BUmp! come on boys, its pride month
BUmp! come on boys, its pride month
giphy.gif
Sad boy hours. Bump
Sad boy hours. Bump
giphy.gif
this is so sad, alexa play despacito
this is so sad, alexa play despacito
giphy.gif
bump! added a painted example
bump! added a painted example
giphy.gif
@piplad Thank you so much! And yeah thats possible! Those 3 would probably get a colored sketch. Anything more would get on a higher tier! also, because of the two characters together, lemme pull up an example. If someone orders something and that costs 100g and wants two characters in the same piece, it would cost 150g, that's just an example though and not really my prices.
@piplad Thank you so much! And yeah thats possible! Those 3 would probably get a colored sketch. Anything more would get on a higher tier! also, because of the two characters together, lemme pull up an example. If someone orders something and that costs 100g and wants two characters in the same piece, it would cost 150g, that's just an example though and not really my prices.
giphy.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 70 71