Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Drastic Fantastic: Poems, Banners
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31
@NovaBorn Can you make me a button for my hatchery?
@NovaBorn Can you make me a button for my hatchery?
cRUCPED.gif

I am Fearless, I am Friendless, I am Fox.
@Wolfhero1
Sure, just fill out the form!
@Wolfhero1
Sure, just fill out the form!
drastrciallyfantastic.gif Webp-net-gifmaker.gif
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
urgle burgle. Fear the lime green.
Birb_Cult.gif
@NovaBorn I said I'll be back, then I sit on it for too long. Sorry. ^^" I'd love to order a poem/song type please. One for now and if we "click", so to speak, then I'll order more. :D (It's hard to pass an idea or a feeling to another person by words only, and I find any kind of art form needs that 'click', where the two parties are on the same page of things. But when it happens, the result is always amazing.) ----- The dragon I'd like to order a song for: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25336207] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/253363/25336207_350.png[/img] [/url] For: She's the remanent soul of a war long past, and only appears at night time, and only on battlefields, dancing the war dance. Emotion: the quietness and emptiness after a devastating battle;the blood-thirst, adrenaline-driven fights, and the pale contrast of the aftermath; all is lost, especially the reason of the war, is lost. Rhyme: yes please, though I'm not sure which way would work best. Just... as long as it sounds good when read I'm happy. Payment: gems Song Like: nothing in particular. It doesn't have to be for any particular song. I just like it to look like a song. Point of view: 3rd Other: Stanza Amount: 3-4 Title or No: I don't have a title in mind. If you come up with one I'll use it. :) ------ This is the first time I'm ordering in this form, so I'm not sure what information is needed and how to describe the atmosphere I'm looking for clearly. Let me know if you have any question or confusion about my request, please. :D
@NovaBorn
I said I'll be back, then I sit on it for too long. Sorry. ^^" I'd love to order a poem/song type please. One for now and if we "click", so to speak, then I'll order more. :D
(It's hard to pass an idea or a feeling to another person by words only, and I find any kind of art form needs that 'click', where the two parties are on the same page of things. But when it happens, the result is always amazing.)

The dragon I'd like to order a song for:

25336207_350.png

For: She's the remanent soul of a war long past, and only appears at night time, and only on battlefields, dancing the war dance.
Emotion: the quietness and emptiness after a devastating battle;the blood-thirst, adrenaline-driven fights, and the pale contrast of the aftermath; all is lost, especially the reason of the war, is lost.
Rhyme: yes please, though I'm not sure which way would work best. Just... as long as it sounds good when read I'm happy.
Payment: gems
Song Like: nothing in particular. It doesn't have to be for any particular song. I just like it to look like a song.
Point of view: 3rd
Other:
Stanza Amount: 3-4
Title or No: I don't have a title in mind. If you come up with one I'll use it. :)

This is the first time I'm ordering in this form, so I'm not sure what information is needed and how to describe the atmosphere I'm looking for clearly. Let me know if you have any question or confusion about my request, please. :D
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
@hat17
Alrighty, I'll get right on it! I'm not to picky with how people do the forms as long as I can figure it out or ask a bunch of questions.
She's so pretty especiLly with that skin
@hat17
Alrighty, I'll get right on it! I'm not to picky with how people do the forms as long as I can figure it out or ask a bunch of questions.
She's so pretty especiLly with that skin
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
Birb_Cult.gif
@NovaBorn I hope this is good ;) :)

What you want: A button
What you want it for: My hatchery
Text: if you want text, font, color, size?
Pictures you want in: A bunny, I have one if you need it.
Size: I little bigger then small in a circle
Other: My hatchery is called Candy Bunnies and if you have a bunny pic make sure it is a candy looking bunny

This is to my hatchery

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2466812

@NovaBorn I hope this is good ;) :)

What you want: A button
What you want it for: My hatchery
Text: if you want text, font, color, size?
Pictures you want in: A bunny, I have one if you need it.
Size: I little bigger then small in a circle
Other: My hatchery is called Candy Bunnies and if you have a bunny pic make sure it is a candy looking bunny

This is to my hatchery

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2466812

cRUCPED.gif

@Wolfhero1
It looks good, but do you want text or did you leave that blank to state you want no text, and if you do then font, size, color
Also, I don't understand what you mean by size like you want a signature size circle or a like like
IDK lol
edit: also that image would be good because oh boi theres a whole lotta bunnys
@Wolfhero1
It looks good, but do you want text or did you leave that blank to state you want no text, and if you do then font, size, color
Also, I don't understand what you mean by size like you want a signature size circle or a like like
IDK lol
edit: also that image would be good because oh boi theres a whole lotta bunnys
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
Birb_Cult.gif
Oh I am sorry I forgot to do the text . I like the way you did drastic fantastic button but, instead of purple lettering can you do white lettering?
Oh I am sorry I forgot to do the text . I like the way you did drastic fantastic button but, instead of purple lettering can you do white lettering?
cRUCPED.gif

@Wolfhero1
OKi, working on button now. That image of bunny would help alot because oh boi theres a lotta bunnys
Oh, and I fogot to put in the form, what background color?
@Wolfhero1
OKi, working on button now. That image of bunny would help alot because oh boi theres a lotta bunnys
Oh, and I fogot to put in the form, what background color?
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
Birb_Cult.gif
White please! Or would that be weird looking cause the lettering is white to ;)? I will send you the bunny image.
White please! Or would that be weird looking cause the lettering is white to ;)? I will send you the bunny image.
cRUCPED.gif

@NovaBorn Me again! I would love to order another piece from you! And this time I'd like a song. The dragon it is for: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35827022] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/358271/35827022_350.png[/img] [/url] Please read the little paragraph I wrote about her. For: About encounters of traveler with Kvasira, and how they challenged her and won and got their first answer, but when they challenge again they always fail. There can be more details about the first challenge because it's always a duel. But the second challenge (and ones after that) had remained a mystery. Emotion: it would feel like the singer is telling a joke or a funny story of someone/a group of people. Like how they are telling everyone that 'there is this guy who needs an answer to something very important, maybe a cure to a disease, maybe a suggestion to win his love. But after they won the first challenge and drank the beverage, most people had silly questions popped up in their head first instead of the one they really want/need to ask, and got the answer to that silly one instead. And when they challenge the second time, they failed because the content of the challenge changed (a mystery) and none was prepared for it. Since it's a bard song it might a nice touch to end the song in a warning/teaching way like 'be sure to ask the right question!' or something equally obvious yet everyone tends to overlook. Rhyme: Yes, any kind of rhyme that sounds good. Payment: gems Song Like: I'd like a song-like one that feels like a song the bards sing in fantasy stories. Point of view: 2nd/3rd Other: Stanza Amount: 3-4 Title or No: no
@NovaBorn
Me again! I would love to order another piece from you! And this time I'd like a song.

The dragon it is for:

35827022_350.png

Please read the little paragraph I wrote about her.

For: About encounters of traveler with Kvasira, and how they challenged her and won and got their first answer, but when they challenge again they always fail. There can be more details about the first challenge because it's always a duel. But the second challenge (and ones after that) had remained a mystery.

Emotion: it would feel like the singer is telling a joke or a funny story of someone/a group of people. Like how they are telling everyone that 'there is this guy who needs an answer to something very important, maybe a cure to a disease, maybe a suggestion to win his love. But after they won the first challenge and drank the beverage, most people had silly questions popped up in their head first instead of the one they really want/need to ask, and got the answer to that silly one instead. And when they challenge the second time, they failed because the content of the challenge changed (a mystery) and none was prepared for it. Since it's a bard song it might a nice touch to end the song in a warning/teaching way like 'be sure to ask the right question!' or something equally obvious yet everyone tends to overlook.

Rhyme: Yes, any kind of rhyme that sounds good.

Payment: gems
Song Like: I'd like a song-like one that feels like a song the bards sing in fantasy stories.
Point of view: 2nd/3rd
Other:
Stanza Amount: 3-4
Title or No: no
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31