Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Spooky's Art Stand!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
@texaspooky

First off, I gotta say I love your lil bump posts xD They're adorable <3

Secondly, care if I bug you for two slots? :3c

Character Reference: Luculia
Style: Halfbody + Soft shading
Payment Method: 230kt
Special Notes: I have no pose preference and am open to whatever! Though she normally looks annoyed/not amused, so possibly that for an expression? Also its not shown, but she has a barbell eyebrow piercing on her right eye!

Character Reference: Talyn
Special Notes: Same as above, am open to any pose! Expression wise I'm pretty open too, but if it helps she's a pretty big flirt and kind of mischievous! If possible could you include her armguards & fang + bead necklaces shown here, and her hair like this too?
@texaspooky

First off, I gotta say I love your lil bump posts xD They're adorable <3

Secondly, care if I bug you for two slots? :3c

Character Reference: Luculia
Special Notes: I have no pose preference and am open to whatever! Though she normally looks annoyed/not amused, so possibly that for an expression? Also its not shown, but she has a barbell eyebrow piercing on her right eye!

Character Reference: Talyn
Special Notes: Same as above, am open to any pose! Expression wise I'm pretty open too, but if it helps she's a pretty big flirt and kind of mischievous! If possible could you include her armguards & fang + bead necklaces shown here, and her hair like this too?
44151131_pGuFdffB2yDQ4rE.png
@Texaspooky [b]Character Reference:[/b] Could you draw the human art in his bio? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39132390] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/391324/39132390_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Style:[/b] headshot! [b]Payment Method: [/b]Treasure, 80kt right?) [b]Special Notes: [/b]A happy expression would be ok!
@Texaspooky

Character Reference: Could you draw the human art in his bio?

39132390_350.png

Style: headshot!

Payment Method: Treasure, 80kt right?)

Special Notes: A happy expression would be ok!
IMG_5287.png

They/Them
FR+3
Art
Shop

ACOZFAh.png

mtHAEL4.png

tyEuRXe.png
@Huolon
Aww, thank you! I actually made that lil ghosty as the loading wheel for my mouse cursor, but I thought it fit in here. :> Also, you can order multiple pieces per slot! (not that that bit of info affects much since I've got plenty of slots, but eh!) And don't worry, I can add the extra stuff, the important part is that you have refs :D You can send both payments in one cr if you'd prefer it, and I'll accept once I have both done!

@Cumulus
Yup, I can do that! Since headshots are relatively simple, do you want me to add a background to it or keep it transparent? (and yea that's the right price!)
@Huolon
Aww, thank you! I actually made that lil ghosty as the loading wheel for my mouse cursor, but I thought it fit in here. :> Also, you can order multiple pieces per slot! (not that that bit of info affects much since I've got plenty of slots, but eh!) And don't worry, I can add the extra stuff, the important part is that you have refs :D You can send both payments in one cr if you'd prefer it, and I'll accept once I have both done!

@Cumulus
Yup, I can do that! Since headshots are relatively simple, do you want me to add a background to it or keep it transparent? (and yea that's the right price!)
Spooky
she/they
+2 FR time
Breed Out the Ugly

F5HKDa0.png
@texaspooky

Hahah omggg, I'd never get tired of watching it spin while loading things honestly xD

And I'll send both payments in one cr too here in a sec~
@texaspooky

Hahah omggg, I'd never get tired of watching it spin while loading things honestly xD

And I'll send both payments in one cr too here in a sec~
44151131_pGuFdffB2yDQ4rE.png
@TexaSpooky

A background would be nice! Maybe a solid light blue?
@TexaSpooky

A background would be nice! Maybe a solid light blue?
IMG_5287.png

They/Them
FR+3
Art
Shop

ACOZFAh.png

mtHAEL4.png

tyEuRXe.png
@Cumulus
Sounds good! ^^
@Cumulus
Sounds good! ^^
Spooky
she/they
+2 FR time
Breed Out the Ugly

F5HKDa0.png
@texaspooky Hi! Your art is really lovely and I would like to order from you... if I may? If you don't like doing fanart, that's fine. Just let me know Character Reference: (sorry, it's pretty big) [img]https://i.imgur.com/uLq7CCz.png[/img] Style: Fullbody + Soft Shaded Payment Method: 376 gems (320k treasure) Special Notes: First of all, let me explain what he is... He's a crossover from two fandoms: Niles/Zero from Fire Emblem Fates and the Ottsel-species from the Jak and Daxter games This is basicly Niles as an Ottsel. A user on a different pet page drew him from me. Wanted to use the pic so you have a rough idea of what I want xD Since it's only a bust, best too look up the Ottsel-species on Google to see their full anatomy. You should find many pics of both there in case you need more details Thought it was better to include this here than in the character ref above Could you draw him with an annoyed or grumpy expression? Pretty much everything else it up to you and your imagination If you need more details, please, let me know
@texaspooky

Hi! Your art is really lovely and I would like to order from you... if I may?
If you don't like doing fanart, that's fine. Just let me know

Character Reference: (sorry, it's pretty big)

uLq7CCz.png

Style: Fullbody + Soft Shaded

Payment Method: 376 gems (320k treasure)

Special Notes: First of all, let me explain what he is...
He's a crossover from two fandoms: Niles/Zero from Fire Emblem Fates and the Ottsel-species from the Jak and Daxter games
This is basicly Niles as an Ottsel. A user on a different pet page drew him from me. Wanted to use the pic so you have a rough idea of what I want xD
Since it's only a bust, best too look up the Ottsel-species on Google to see their full anatomy. You should find many pics of both there in case you need more details
Thought it was better to include this here than in the character ref above

Could you draw him with an annoyed or grumpy expression? Pretty much everything else it up to you and your imagination

If you need more details, please, let me know
~konh_zpsakrivvxj.png~kon2t_zpsurecfhzc.png~kon3_zpsfteazgty.png~kon4_zpseiufl24v.png~kon5_zpsnnpbqo7z.png~kon6_zpsqmyx5ed6.png~kon7_zpszdqk6570.png~
@Kon
Fanart commissions are always cool, even if I don't know the source material! ^^ And yeah, that's totally doable! I've got enough refs to make it work fine. But the price isn't completely correct, soft shading is +50kt while cel shading is the one that's +20kt. Just tell me which one you want and I'll add it to the queue!
@Kon
Fanart commissions are always cool, even if I don't know the source material! ^^ And yeah, that's totally doable! I've got enough refs to make it work fine. But the price isn't completely correct, soft shading is +50kt while cel shading is the one that's +20kt. Just tell me which one you want and I'll add it to the queue!
Spooky
she/they
+2 FR time
Breed Out the Ugly

F5HKDa0.png
@texaspooky

Oh, I meant cel shading actually. My bad, sorry xD
@texaspooky

Oh, I meant cel shading actually. My bad, sorry xD
~konh_zpsakrivvxj.png~kon2t_zpsurecfhzc.png~kon3_zpsfteazgty.png~kon4_zpseiufl24v.png~kon5_zpsnnpbqo7z.png~kon6_zpsqmyx5ed6.png~kon7_zpszdqk6570.png~
@Kon
Ah, I see! I'll add your commission to the queue! ^^
@Kon
Ah, I see! I'll add your commission to the queue! ^^
Spooky
she/they
+2 FR time
Breed Out the Ugly

F5HKDa0.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17