Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 98 99
@Yeechen Hello! I'd be interested in a fullbody but I have some questions if you don't mind first:

- Do you draw fanart?
- Are you okay with drawing 2 people in 1 image (for the price of 2 people)
- Are you comfortable drawing m/m or f/f couples?

If so could I please grab a fullbody couples' slot from you and be added to your pinglist?

Edit: Or if we're allowed to grab multiple slots I'd love both but I know other people might be interested/there might be slot limits lol

Anyway I'm going to sleep but I'll reply as soon as I wake up in the morning. Thanks for your time in advance!
@Yeechen Hello! I'd be interested in a fullbody but I have some questions if you don't mind first:

- Do you draw fanart?
- Are you okay with drawing 2 people in 1 image (for the price of 2 people)
- Are you comfortable drawing m/m or f/f couples?

If so could I please grab a fullbody couples' slot from you and be added to your pinglist?

Edit: Or if we're allowed to grab multiple slots I'd love both but I know other people might be interested/there might be slot limits lol

Anyway I'm going to sleep but I'll reply as soon as I wake up in the morning. Thanks for your time in advance!
vnfnSuk.gif
Artist: @Amariel
Username and ID#: Emmahaa #214779

Cake Slice
Cake colour: Cream
Icing/cream colour: Tan
Options: Strawberry
Still (at bottom of jar) or floating: Still

Macaron
Shell colour: Pink
Filling colour: Maize
Still (at bottom of jar) or floating: Floating

Drink
Cup colour: Maize
Liquid colour: Cottoncandy

Payment Total: 50 Levels

I'd prefer the cake to be on the left and in front of the cup? I hope that makes sense xD (if they overlap)

Thanks so much!
Artist: @Amariel
Username and ID#: Emmahaa #214779

Cake Slice
Cake colour: Cream
Icing/cream colour: Tan
Options: Strawberry

Macaron
Shell colour: Pink
Filling colour: Maize
Still (at bottom of jar) or floating: Floating

Drink
Cup colour: Maize
Liquid colour: Cottoncandy

Payment Total: 50 Levels

I'd prefer the cake to be on the left and in front of the cup? I hope that makes sense xD (if they overlap)

Thanks so much!
c33OBRd.png
@Evet OK! Reserving a slot for you!
@Evet OK! Reserving a slot for you!
Mz9FfKs.png
@Poisonedpaper Chef's Choice! Reference image: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=105&bodygene=19&breed=12&element=1&gender=1&tert=105&tertgene=10&winggene=21&wings=139&auth=b615cf67e26183fa8e6a9955475367f15ba43dcf&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Peach Jaguar | Flaxen Striation | Peach Glimmer Topping: Unsure I will leave the rest up to you! Regarding the toppings, can I let you choose that as well? Or would you rather me pick it :o
@Poisonedpaper Chef's Choice!
Reference image:
dragon?age=0&body=105&bodygene=19&breed=12&element=1&gender=1&tert=105&tertgene=10&winggene=21&wings=139&auth=b615cf67e26183fa8e6a9955475367f15ba43dcf&dummyext=prev.png
Peach Jaguar | Flaxen Striation | Peach Glimmer
Topping: Unsure
I will leave the rest up to you!

Regarding the toppings, can I let you choose that as well? Or would you rather me pick it :o
c33OBRd.png
[center]@Amehime [b]Dragon(s)[/b]: [img]https://i.imgur.com/JlPQFrF.png[/img] [b]Adopt Gender[/b]: [b]Male [/b]| Female [b]Direction[/b]: Right | [b]Left[/b] (I assume left is the one that the example is haha, that's how I want it.) [b]Genes[/b]: Pearl Skink/Ice Shimmer [b]Apparel[/b]: not sure if it's simple enough, but I'd like [item=pastel rose thorn crown] included/instead of the golden crown. [b]Eye Type[/b]: Plague common [b]Payment[/b]: I think that might be 80 levels? I only have like 5-ish slots for fodder so I'm going to have to send tiny batches of lv 10's. [b]Other info[/b]: if the crown is too difficult, I'm okay with it being simplified or left out completely. :)[/center]
@Amehime
Dragon(s): JlPQFrF.png

Adopt Gender: Male | Female
Direction: Right | Left
(I assume left is the one that the example is haha, that's how I want it.)
Genes: Pearl Skink/Ice Shimmer
Apparel: not sure if it's simple enough, but I'd like
Pastel Rose Thorn Crown included/instead of the golden crown.
Eye Type: Plague common
Payment: I think that might be 80 levels? I only have like 5-ish slots for fodder so I'm going to have to send tiny batches of lv 10's.
Other info: if the crown is too difficult, I'm okay with it being simplified or left out completely. :)
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
@wintercovers
@Emmahaa
@meanling
Hi there!Please tell me your cup flavor !
(Choose one of basic/blueberry/strawberry/lime/lemon)
@wintercovers
@Emmahaa
@meanling
Hi there!Please tell me your cup flavor !
(Choose one of basic/blueberry/strawberry/lime/lemon)
3_by_ordif-dauf0bm.png
@Evet Good to see you again! Would you like a headshot or a fullbody?
edit: oh! I just saw it, would you like 2 headshot slots?

@Xairathan I can do fanart in my style! I'm not very good at drawing in other styles (does that make any sense?)
I'm good with drawing 2 people in 1 image, nothing NSFW tho.
I'm also comfortable with doing m/m or f/f, that's not a problem! I have a lot of lgbtq ocs...
However I would love to know some more details to ensure that I can deliver what you want ^ ^

I don't do pinglist at the moment because I usually don't get a lot of people ordering, so feel free to just... order?
@Evet Good to see you again! Would you like a headshot or a fullbody?
edit: oh! I just saw it, would you like 2 headshot slots?

@Xairathan I can do fanart in my style! I'm not very good at drawing in other styles (does that make any sense?)
I'm good with drawing 2 people in 1 image, nothing NSFW tho.
I'm also comfortable with doing m/m or f/f, that's not a problem! I have a lot of lgbtq ocs...
However I would love to know some more details to ensure that I can deliver what you want ^ ^

I don't do pinglist at the moment because I usually don't get a lot of people ordering, so feel free to just... order?
r81QNWS.pngeee_by_yechen1969-dcdm2ep.png1kT3OOq.png
@Emmahaa I have no problem choosing the topping for you! I'll do my best to turn that baby into a pretty cake.
@Emmahaa I have no problem choosing the topping for you! I'll do my best to turn that baby into a pretty cake.
Mz9FfKs.png
@yeechen oh lol that was a fast response. Is it okay if I PM you my list of ships and you can pick which one you’d like to do? Also if it’s fine can I get both fullbody slots then please?
@yeechen oh lol that was a fast response. Is it okay if I PM you my list of ships and you can pick which one you’d like to do? Also if it’s fine can I get both fullbody slots then please?
vnfnSuk.gif
@Poisonedpaper Thanks so much! I'm looking forward to it :D @ordif Whoopsies I totally missed the order form, I didn't see it- sorry about that I'll redo the order form so all the information is in one post Dragon image(or with 1 accent): [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=120&bodygene=10&breed=10&element=9&gender=0&tert=44&tertgene=18&winggene=1&wings=157&auth=767aea90c9b019634844e7c9739ac981fe55e175&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Watermelon Cherub | Umber Shimmer | Ivory Capsule Color of eyes: Arcane Common Eyes Cup flavor: Blueberry Payment: 200levels Mini cup or not(Free): I'd love the mini cup in the example! (if that is a base)
@Poisonedpaper

Thanks so much! I'm looking forward to it :D

@ordif

Whoopsies I totally missed the order form, I didn't see it-
sorry about that

I'll redo the order form so all the information is in one post

Dragon image(or with 1 accent):
dragon?age=1&body=120&bodygene=10&breed=10&element=9&gender=0&tert=44&tertgene=18&winggene=1&wings=157&auth=767aea90c9b019634844e7c9739ac981fe55e175&dummyext=prev.png
Watermelon Cherub | Umber Shimmer | Ivory Capsule

Color of eyes: Arcane Common Eyes
Cup flavor: Blueberry
Payment: 200levels
Mini cup or not(Free): I'd love the mini cup in the example! (if that is a base)
c33OBRd.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 98 99