Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99
@Rulanir @Moirli @afire @Cuivienen @Xotik @Elaendorlien @starrynightren

I've sent all of you PMs with your finished orders and longer messages with necessary details, this is just to let everyone know of the situation -- please let me know if you didn't get yours or if you have any further questions! I'd prefer to keep the discussion via PMs as to not clutter this thread since there's some order sorting out and clearing going on at the present :, ) thank you!
@Rulanir @Moirli @afire @Cuivienen @Xotik @Elaendorlien @starrynightren

I've sent all of you PMs with your finished orders and longer messages with necessary details, this is just to let everyone know of the situation -- please let me know if you didn't get yours or if you have any further questions! I'd prefer to keep the discussion via PMs as to not clutter this thread since there's some order sorting out and clearing going on at the present :, ) thank you!
Kato-by-Mettaton-EX-01.png empty-block-01.png

they / them
previously Weenyah
Flight Rising blog | Tumblr | art Tumblr
deviantART
@velkyr: will do! I'm hoping to get the base finished today so I should have your adopt done for you asap! :D
@velkyr: will do! I'm hoping to get the base finished today so I should have your adopt done for you asap! :D
ZT1GQLd.png
@tunesmith
thank you for stepping up on this, i personally had chalked this as a loss, so i do appreciate it!

as far as the adopt, i would love to take you up on your base! it's very cute!
@tunesmith
thank you for stepping up on this, i personally had chalked this as a loss, so i do appreciate it!

as far as the adopt, i would love to take you up on your base! it's very cute!
water_banner.pngice_banner.pngplague_banner.pngice_banner.pngarcane_banner.pngplague_banner.png
Hey folks! Thanks so much for your patience! I know I don't have quite the same art style or line quality that Steamplonk had, but I hope you like these! If there's anything at all that you'd like tweaked or fixed on these, just let me know-- and also please do let me know if Steamplonk comes back to the site and gets in contact with you! @LehLora [img]https://i.imgur.com/Qs7HeAr.png[/img] @velkyr [img]https://i.imgur.com/khL2CWb.png[/img] @felinekind [img]https://i.imgur.com/GMJ0owS.png[/img]
Hey folks! Thanks so much for your patience! I know I don't have quite the same art style or line quality that Steamplonk had, but I hope you like these! If there's anything at all that you'd like tweaked or fixed on these, just let me know-- and also please do let me know if Steamplonk comes back to the site and gets in contact with you!

@LehLora
Qs7HeAr.png

@velkyr
khL2CWb.png

@felinekind
GMJ0owS.png
ZT1GQLd.png
@Tunesmith ah thank you so much Tune! these look lovely <3
@Tunesmith ah thank you so much Tune! these look lovely <3
_-_TEvzfC0.gif
Zeal | FR +8
.. mKmIXl8.png

_.> Clan Lore
__> Wishlist_> Badges
__> Long Drop Challenge

YUddU9q.png
_______________________________ J4UIfAh.png
@Tunesmith They look great, thank you <3
@Tunesmith They look great, thank you <3
stormcatcher_badge_merge_txt_FINAL_100x.png
more space
TstBOqR.pngQ58XZHS.pngj13P33I.png
@tunesmith
aw, this adorable, thank you!!
@tunesmith
aw, this adorable, thank you!!
water_banner.pngice_banner.pngplague_banner.pngice_banner.pngarcane_banner.pngplague_banner.png
1 2 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99