Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Strawberrium Art Shop!
1 2 3
@Suseonhwa
Thats perfectly fine!
Your quote is 700g (650g with your tip added)
Go ahead and shoot me a CR and i'll accept it once your commission has been conpleted c:
@Suseonhwa
Thats perfectly fine!
Your quote is 700g (650g with your tip added)
Go ahead and shoot me a CR and i'll accept it once your commission has been conpleted c:
@sonora / @EnderAxolotl /@Suseonhwa
Shop update!
Now accepting immaculate tablets as payment! See the first post to veiw my exchange rate
@sonora / @EnderAxolotl /@Suseonhwa
Shop update!
Now accepting immaculate tablets as payment! See the first post to veiw my exchange rate
[b]Commission Type:[/b] Sketch Fullbody + Color [b]Payment Method:[/b] Gems (+10% Tip) [b]Description/Info:[/b] Zephyr is the delivery dragon for The Zephyr, so something with her flying or holding some scrolls would be amazing! She's an overly cheery dragon~ [b]Reference:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42290437] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/422905/42290437_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Bribes:[/b] Including a couple things as a Thank You for the rush order! [item=magician's cloak][item=magician's hat][item=conjurer's cloak] [b]Pinglist:[/b] Add me to your General pinglist please~
Commission Type:
Sketch Fullbody + Color
Payment Method:
Gems (+10% Tip)
Description/Info:
Zephyr is the delivery dragon for The Zephyr, so something with her flying or holding some scrolls would be amazing! She's an overly cheery dragon~
Reference:

42290437_350.png

Bribes: Including a couple things as a Thank You for the rush order!
Magician's Cloak Magician's Hat Conjurer's Cloak
Pinglist:
Add me to your General pinglist please~
10545843_qa4oy8AnldwZ5JQ.png
@Coloradoblues
Thank you for commissioning me! Your total quote comes to 2,458 gems!
You've been marked down on the available slots and general pinglist :3
@Coloradoblues
Thank you for commissioning me! Your total quote comes to 2,458 gems!
You've been marked down on the available slots and general pinglist :3
1 2 3