Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Strawberrium Art Shop!
1 2 3
Is 267g and 25.6kt ok? im a little short
Is 267g and 25.6kt ok? im a little short
@enderaxolotl
that works with me!
@enderaxolotl
that works with me!
@sonora @EnderAxolotl
Shop Update (6/18/2018)
Good afternoon everyone!! Wanted to provide a heads up as to some things that are going to change approaching Brightshine Jubilee and onwards

First off: My college summer classes begin June 26th! While it's only one class, I do need to put in the time so as a result drawings may take a bit longer to complete. (Note: If I already owe you art this does not affect your status. They will get done)

Secondly: I will be adjusting prices. I'm still feeling out my talent and capabilities as an artist and that includes pricing my own artwork that feels both fair to the commissioner and rewarding for myself. I also feel like I complicated the pricing a bit with the add on tags to things such as +shading +color, etc. This is how I do commissions in USD, but I feel like on FR it makes things a bit more complicated than necessary.

That being said, over the course of the next few days I will be raising the prices and adding an adoptables section that will be priced seperately from main commissions. USD slots will also be added but for now, I just want to get things organized.

Thank you for bearing with me and I hope to do more art for you guys!!
@sonora @EnderAxolotl
Shop Update (6/18/2018)
Good afternoon everyone!! Wanted to provide a heads up as to some things that are going to change approaching Brightshine Jubilee and onwards

First off: My college summer classes begin June 26th! While it's only one class, I do need to put in the time so as a result drawings may take a bit longer to complete. (Note: If I already owe you art this does not affect your status. They will get done)

Secondly: I will be adjusting prices. I'm still feeling out my talent and capabilities as an artist and that includes pricing my own artwork that feels both fair to the commissioner and rewarding for myself. I also feel like I complicated the pricing a bit with the add on tags to things such as +shading +color, etc. This is how I do commissions in USD, but I feel like on FR it makes things a bit more complicated than necessary.

That being said, over the course of the next few days I will be raising the prices and adding an adoptables section that will be priced seperately from main commissions. USD slots will also be added but for now, I just want to get things organized.

Thank you for bearing with me and I hope to do more art for you guys!!
Update: Prices have been modified! Any current commissions are unaffected
Update: Prices have been modified! Any current commissions are unaffected
[img]https://i.imgur.com/cjPj4C0.png[/img] @enderaxolotl Here you are! Hope you like it and thank you for commissioning me!
cjPj4C0.png
@enderaxolotl
Here you are! Hope you like it and thank you for commissioning me!
EEEEE shES SO PERFECT
W O R T H I T
EEEEE shES SO PERFECT
W O R T H I T
@enderaxolotl
i'm glad you like her! <3
@enderaxolotl
i'm glad you like her! <3
[b]Commission Type:[/b] Headshot [b]Payment Method:[/b] Gems + 50G tip [b]Description/Info:[/b] Ali's kind but fierce, she's a mermaid knight (tail of a swordfish ha get it hahah) she has flaming red hair and my major inspiration for her design is saint joan of arc. [b]Reference:[/b] Here's a rough sketch [img]https://pre00.deviantart.net/bd3e/th/pre/i/2018/174/a/6/knight_alison_by_suseonhwa-dcf77vh.jpg[/img] Bribes: n/a Im sorry ahahahuhuhu [b]Pinglist:[/b] general!
Commission Type:
Headshot
Payment Method:
Gems + 50G tip
Description/Info:
Ali's kind but fierce, she's a mermaid knight (tail of a swordfish ha get it hahah) she has flaming red hair and my major inspiration for her design is saint joan of arc.
Reference: Here's a rough sketch
knight_alison_by_suseonhwa-dcf77vh.jpg
Bribes: n/a Im sorry ahahahuhuhu
Pinglist:
general!
Ar3AeBGm.png
@suseonhwa
She looks lovely!! Did you want a sketch or lineart headshot of her?
@suseonhwa
She looks lovely!! Did you want a sketch or lineart headshot of her?
Sorry bout that! I'd like some lineart with simple color if thats alright? If color is too much to ask for I'll be happy with just lineart :D
Sorry bout that! I'd like some lineart with simple color if thats alright? If color is too much to ask for I'll be happy with just lineart :D
Ar3AeBGm.png
1 2 3