Art Sales
For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [B] OC Art [S] HQ Characters
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
I'm looking to buy art of my characters, just post your examples or a link to your DA, etc and I'll try my best to respond as quick as possible!

Feel free to look here at my character's galleries to see all the art I've previously commissioned.
If you do art of similar quality or style I'd love to commission you.
Furthermore, I love all kinds of art so don't be afraid to post! Some of my favorite types however are probably:
* Pixel art
* Hyper stylistic art
* Shaded/illustrative busts or busts in general
* Chibis
* Simple fullbodies

Art I need specifically:
* Artwork of anyone in this folder.
* I like to surprise one of my close friends with artwork of his character, Oberyn.
* Couple art of Felix (my partner's oc) and Cole.
* I'd still love artwork of my other characters. However, the ones I listed previously take priority and I'd only prefer those guys getting drawn if you aren't comfortable with anyone else!
* Personality bios or written pieces for a majority of my characters.

What I can pay with:
These amounts are as of 12/30/2019
* 9530277 treasure + 10028 gems
* Characters - note if a character has more than one piece of hq art I'd like to get at least
the same amount in exchange ie. character a has 5 pieces of art I'd like to get around 4 in exchange.
* Art Trades - ask me for examples!

Who I'm selling:
I really want to get rid of off all the OCs I'm not using so to ensure this I'm selling them at half of what their value/price is! So for everyone in this folder, the prices will be displayed below:

* Heron - $25
* Unnamed axolotl dragon - $20
* Cassini - $50
* Hypatia - $25
* Bhaskara - $45
* Mean & Median - $45
* Joliot & Curie - $125

I will be willing to take the gem equivalent for anyone whose price is $12 & below, higher than that I'm only interested in USD.

Everyone in here are also up for grabs for art/character trades even if they are unlabeled that. Characters labeled for art/character trade can only be traded for that so please don't offer anything else!

Thank you for stopping by!
I'm looking to buy art of my characters, just post your examples or a link to your DA, etc and I'll try my best to respond as quick as possible!

Feel free to look here at my character's galleries to see all the art I've previously commissioned.
If you do art of similar quality or style I'd love to commission you.
Furthermore, I love all kinds of art so don't be afraid to post! Some of my favorite types however are probably:
* Pixel art
* Hyper stylistic art
* Shaded/illustrative busts or busts in general
* Chibis
* Simple fullbodies

Art I need specifically:
* Artwork of anyone in this folder.
* I like to surprise one of my close friends with artwork of his character, Oberyn.
* Couple art of Felix (my partner's oc) and Cole.
* I'd still love artwork of my other characters. However, the ones I listed previously take priority and I'd only prefer those guys getting drawn if you aren't comfortable with anyone else!
* Personality bios or written pieces for a majority of my characters.

What I can pay with:
These amounts are as of 12/30/2019
* 9530277 treasure + 10028 gems
* Characters - note if a character has more than one piece of hq art I'd like to get at least
the same amount in exchange ie. character a has 5 pieces of art I'd like to get around 4 in exchange.
* Art Trades - ask me for examples!

Who I'm selling:
I really want to get rid of off all the OCs I'm not using so to ensure this I'm selling them at half of what their value/price is! So for everyone in this folder, the prices will be displayed below:

* Heron - $25
* Unnamed axolotl dragon - $20
* Cassini - $50
* Hypatia - $25
* Bhaskara - $45
* Mean & Median - $45
* Joliot & Curie - $125

I will be willing to take the gem equivalent for anyone whose price is $12 & below, higher than that I'm only interested in USD.

Everyone in here are also up for grabs for art/character trades even if they are unlabeled that. Characters labeled for art/character trade can only be traded for that so please don't offer anything else!

Thank you for stopping by!
WhOvwZb.gif
@MirrorMask
If my style suits you I'd be happy to do anything on your list! I don't have premade characters, but I can design them easily given indications. Feel free to check out the art shop in my signature (contains examples) and let me know if you're interested.
@MirrorMask
If my style suits you I'd be happy to do anything on your list! I don't have premade characters, but I can design them easily given indications. Feel free to check out the art shop in my signature (contains examples) and let me know if you're interested.
Art shop | Auction services | Baldwin grab bags | EU Discord

Always looking for transmuters and brewers! Details here.
@MirrorMask
I don't have an art shop but I'm open for commissions!
Here are my prices! X
Here are some examples of my artwork! ^^
X - softshaded piece
X - colored sketch
X - chibi
@MirrorMask
I don't have an art shop but I'm open for commissions!
Here are my prices! X
Here are some examples of my artwork! ^^
X - softshaded piece
X - colored sketch
X - chibi
deity_flamecaller_by_dogi_crimson-da7kf8e.gifdeitdoll_windsinger_by_dogi_crimson-dajfwky.gif deitydoll_flamecaller_v2_by_dogi_crimson-dak9c7f.gifdeity_windsinger_by_dogi_crimson-da5hmn0.gif
@MirrorMask Hey ^^ I'm interested in buying https://sta.sh/22b15nk9bkpd How much gems/treasure would you like for him :D?
@MirrorMask Hey ^^ I'm interested in buying https://sta.sh/22b15nk9bkpd How much gems/treasure would you like for him :D?
fbwG7W5.png
@Tulline
I'm quite awful at pricing ^^; do you have something in mind so that we can work from there?
@Tulline
I'm quite awful at pricing ^^; do you have something in mind so that we can work from there?
WhOvwZb.gif
@MirrorMask me too xD since I don't really play anymore so I'm not even quite sure about the worth of gems :D 500g for the start :D ? let me know what do you think of that :D
@MirrorMask me too xD since I don't really play anymore so I'm not even quite sure about the worth of gems :D 500g for the start :D ? let me know what do you think of that :D
fbwG7W5.png
@Tulline
I'm glad I'm not alone lmao, although do you think you could do 750 gems since he has a couple pieces of art with him?
@Tulline
I'm glad I'm not alone lmao, although do you think you could do 750 gems since he has a couple pieces of art with him?
WhOvwZb.gif
@MirrorMask Sure I'm okey with that :D I will send you the gems now :D
@MirrorMask Sure I'm okey with that :D I will send you the gems now :D
fbwG7W5.png
@Akireu
I'm actually considering not selling that guy anymore as I'm very sentimental over him, so sorry!
@Akireu
I'm actually considering not selling that guy anymore as I'm very sentimental over him, so sorry!
WhOvwZb.gif
@MirrorMask

Hi! I could create the OC's you are looking for!
I have an art shop link in my signature, but as those do not contain full body reference sheets, I'd have to price them at around 3kg each ;u;

If you are interested in my art, lemme know!
@MirrorMask

Hi! I could create the OC's you are looking for!
I have an art shop link in my signature, but as those do not contain full body reference sheets, I'd have to price them at around 3kg each ;u;

If you are interested in my art, lemme know!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19