Art Sales
For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [S] HQ Feral Characters
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
Looking to sell everyone in this folder besides the first character ( orange feral ) and in here!! May consider character trades but usd/fr currency is higher prio at the moment ^^ Prices are as follow:

Beige Wolf - 5 USD // 500 gems

Hypatia - 10 USD // 1000 gems

Bhaskara - 35 USD // will take half payment in FR curreny but other half must be USD

Joliot & Curie - 80 USD // will take half payment in FR currency but other half must be USD

Blue Feral - 5 USD // 500 gems

Black Cat - 5 USD // 500 gems
Looking to sell everyone in this folder besides the first character ( orange feral ) and in here!! May consider character trades but usd/fr currency is higher prio at the moment ^^ Prices are as follow:

Beige Wolf - 5 USD // 500 gems

Hypatia - 10 USD // 1000 gems

Bhaskara - 35 USD // will take half payment in FR curreny but other half must be USD

Joliot & Curie - 80 USD // will take half payment in FR currency but other half must be USD

Blue Feral - 5 USD // 500 gems

Black Cat - 5 USD // 500 gems
ij5Oomv.png
@MirrorMask
If my style suits you I'd be happy to do anything on your list! I don't have premade characters, but I can design them easily given indications. Feel free to check out the art shop in my signature (contains examples) and let me know if you're interested.
@MirrorMask
If my style suits you I'd be happy to do anything on your list! I don't have premade characters, but I can design them easily given indications. Feel free to check out the art shop in my signature (contains examples) and let me know if you're interested.
@MirrorMask
I don't have an art shop but I'm open for commissions!
Here are my prices! X
Here are some examples of my artwork! ^^
X - softshaded piece
X - colored sketch
X - chibi
@MirrorMask
I don't have an art shop but I'm open for commissions!
Here are my prices! X
Here are some examples of my artwork! ^^
X - softshaded piece
X - colored sketch
X - chibi
deity_flamecaller_by_dogi_crimson-da7kf8e.gifdeitdoll_windsinger_by_dogi_crimson-dajfwky.gif deitydoll_flamecaller_v2_by_dogi_crimson-dak9c7f.gifdeity_windsinger_by_dogi_crimson-da5hmn0.gif
@MirrorMask Hey ^^ I'm interested in buying https://sta.sh/22b15nk9bkpd How much gems/treasure would you like for him :D?
@MirrorMask Hey ^^ I'm interested in buying https://sta.sh/22b15nk9bkpd How much gems/treasure would you like for him :D?
fbwG7W5.png
@Tulline
I'm quite awful at pricing ^^; do you have something in mind so that we can work from there?
@Tulline
I'm quite awful at pricing ^^; do you have something in mind so that we can work from there?
ij5Oomv.png
@MirrorMask me too xD since I don't really play anymore so I'm not even quite sure about the worth of gems :D 500g for the start :D ? let me know what do you think of that :D
@MirrorMask me too xD since I don't really play anymore so I'm not even quite sure about the worth of gems :D 500g for the start :D ? let me know what do you think of that :D
fbwG7W5.png
@Tulline
I'm glad I'm not alone lmao, although do you think you could do 750 gems since he has a couple pieces of art with him?
@Tulline
I'm glad I'm not alone lmao, although do you think you could do 750 gems since he has a couple pieces of art with him?
ij5Oomv.png
@MirrorMask Sure I'm okey with that :D I will send you the gems now :D
@MirrorMask Sure I'm okey with that :D I will send you the gems now :D
fbwG7W5.png
@Akireu
I'm actually considering not selling that guy anymore as I'm very sentimental over him, so sorry!
@Akireu
I'm actually considering not selling that guy anymore as I'm very sentimental over him, so sorry!
ij5Oomv.png
@MirrorMask

Hi! I could create the OC's you are looking for!
I have an art shop link in my signature, but as those do not contain full body reference sheets, I'd have to price them at around 3kg each ;u;

If you are interested in my art, lemme know!
@MirrorMask

Hi! I could create the OC's you are looking for!
I have an art shop link in my signature, but as those do not contain full body reference sheets, I'd have to price them at around 3kg each ;u;

If you are interested in my art, lemme know!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27