Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Sofystikitty's ArtShop [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 55 56
@PhoenixWarlord

Don't be hard on yourself, these things happen (my memory is weak and I understand you xD).
I don't have much experience with creatures, but I want to try! Is his head based on some specific insect? Would the various spheres be eyes? I ask these questions only to know which references to look for. C:

About the payment just the Moonglow Thorns, Raven Sylvan Wings and Cloudsong Guard is enough.
@PhoenixWarlord

Don't be hard on yourself, these things happen (my memory is weak and I understand you xD).
I don't have much experience with creatures, but I want to try! Is his head based on some specific insect? Would the various spheres be eyes? I ask these questions only to know which references to look for. C:

About the payment just the Moonglow Thorns, Raven Sylvan Wings and Cloudsong Guard is enough.
Assinatura.png I'm a 6+FR time
English is not my native language
---
You can visit my Hatchery and Art Shop
@Sofystikitty

The head is vaguely based off of the head of a cricket, in terms of shape and lil' mouth pincers. The spheres are eyes; they are blank white eyes that... I didn't realize looked like a sunflower. Huh.

If that's alright, I'll CR the payment over to you, then?
@Sofystikitty

The head is vaguely based off of the head of a cricket, in terms of shape and lil' mouth pincers. The spheres are eyes; they are blank white eyes that... I didn't realize looked like a sunflower. Huh.

If that's alright, I'll CR the payment over to you, then?
x0CMhAc.png pYAz4OB.png keychainsmallpurple_by_general_ebonrose-d9vbgfs.png zyvrj7C.png
@PhoenixWarlord

Yup, you can! In less than 5 days I'll send you a sketch for approval. Any concerns you can send me a PM or give me a ping here.
@PhoenixWarlord

Yup, you can! In less than 5 days I'll send you a sketch for approval. Any concerns you can send me a PM or give me a ping here.
---
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/312751461606096907/456966709388247062/unknown.png[/img] BOP BOP BOP TO THE TOP![/center]
unknown.png

BOP BOP BOP TO THE TOP!
Art_shop.png
Reference: I'd like to get this guy but as a cat! Him as a kitty, also a kitty.
Order Type: Colored Bust & Colored FB Chibi
Payment: Gems~ 1,411 + tip~
Other info: For the chibi, could I get sewing supplies or the like around him? I make mascots/fursuits, so whatever suits that. :)

Hopefully I did this right!
Reference: I'd like to get this guy but as a cat! Him as a kitty, also a kitty.
Order Type: Colored Bust & Colored FB Chibi
Payment: Gems~ 1,411 + tip~
Other info: For the chibi, could I get sewing supplies or the like around him? I make mascots/fursuits, so whatever suits that. :)

Hopefully I did this right!
@Sofystikitty

I would love to be pinged in general for slot openings and such! Glad to see you have a shop up now for your busts. >:3c
@Sofystikitty

I would love to be pinged in general for slot openings and such! Glad to see you have a shop up now for your busts. >:3c
J6HTF7u.png Wdr4Smc.png Hideki #68095
aid | she/her | FR +3

• Accent Shop
• Art Shop / Pixel Imps
• Hatchery
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa7be29bc03ed4feeddde2b2c8ea3e290ab4c1561a.png
@Hideki Glad to have you on my pinglist! <3
@Hideki Glad to have you on my pinglist! <3
---
@Sofystikitty
I'd like to be on the pinglist for more openings, as well!
@Sofystikitty
I'd like to be on the pinglist for more openings, as well!
:3 oooh a shop now! could i get pings when you're open? i've got a set of gossamer flame candles with your name on them.

ETA: a ping just in case @Sofystikitty
:3 oooh a shop now! could i get pings when you're open? i've got a set of gossamer flame candles with your name on them.

ETA: a ping just in case @Sofystikitty
GkfDmNh.png
@Sofystikitty

Could you please ping me when you're open? I love your art style :3
@Sofystikitty

Could you please ping me when you're open? I love your art style :3
tumblr_puqpj1KGx71ugssd3o3_500.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 55 56