Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Sofystikitty's ArtShop [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 55 56
@Sofystikitty YAY! soo many ideas, starting with my current project dragon. Then might move onto my OC ^_^ Reference: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39382794] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/393828/39382794_350.png[/img] [/url] Order Type: coloured Payment: Gems Other info: something fun/flirty
@Sofystikitty

YAY! soo many ideas, starting with my current project dragon. Then might move onto my OC ^_^

Reference:
39382794_350.png

Order Type: coloured
Payment: Gems
Other info: something fun/flirty
9809519426_094d6df8d9_o.png
@Krystalin

Welcome! <3
Ohhh, an okapi girl! This is going to be fun!

I'll start your sketch as soon as I finish the request from EasilyAmusedKat (it will not take long, since I'm already in the painting phase).
@Krystalin

Welcome! <3
Ohhh, an okapi girl! This is going to be fun!

I'll start your sketch as soon as I finish the request from EasilyAmusedKat (it will not take long, since I'm already in the painting phase).
Assinatura.png I'm a 6+FR time
English is not my native language
---
You can visit my Hatchery and Art Shop
@Sofystikitty Hi! Do you do human art? I love your style a lot and wanted to know!
@Sofystikitty Hi! Do you do human art? I love your style a lot and wanted to know!
2013_FireFest_14.png
wishlist she/her tumblr
@Viktoriya

Hello! <3
Yup, I have some examples here and here (I just noticed that I have few examples of humans. I need to do more).
@Viktoriya

Hello! <3
Yup, I have some examples here and here (I just noticed that I have few examples of humans. I need to do more).
---
@Sofystikitty Ooohhh I would love to claim a spot :o Reference: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41003081] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/410031/41003081_350.png[/img] [/url] Order Type: Colored Bust Payment: Wish list item (Charoite Burrower) Other info: She's very bubbly and fun loving, so maybe give her a happy expression?
@Sofystikitty

Ooohhh I would love to claim a spot :o

Reference:
41003081_350.png

Order Type: Colored Bust
Payment: Wish list item (Charoite Burrower)
Other info: She's very bubbly and fun loving, so maybe give her a happy expression?
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
@PyroQuill

Hey thanks a lot for checking but at this moment I don't have any treasure/gem slots avaiable for coloured busts. Do you want me to add you to the pinglist? :>
@PyroQuill

Hey thanks a lot for checking but at this moment I don't have any treasure/gem slots avaiable for coloured busts. Do you want me to add you to the pinglist? :>
---
@Sofystiikitty

Oh OK, sure! Yes please ^~^
@Sofystiikitty

Oh OK, sure! Yes please ^~^
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
@Sofystikitty

Hi!!! I was wondering, are you willing to do commissions for wishlist items? Because I have a Sepia Rose Thorn bundle, among other things, I can offer as payment!
@Sofystikitty

Hi!!! I was wondering, are you willing to do commissions for wishlist items? Because I have a Sepia Rose Thorn bundle, among other things, I can offer as payment!
nEBFJpB.png ijlKPCn.png nEBFJpB.png
@FallingStar275

Hello!
Yep, I take items as payments as well, but at this moment I only have a sketch slot and fullbody chibi slot.
@FallingStar275

Hello!
Yep, I take items as payments as well, but at this moment I only have a sketch slot and fullbody chibi slot.
---
@Sofystikitty thank you for letting me know! Could I be put on your pinglist? I’d love to get a colored bust when you have another slot available ^^
@Sofystikitty thank you for letting me know! Could I be put on your pinglist? I’d love to get a colored bust when you have another slot available ^^
nEBFJpB.png ijlKPCn.png nEBFJpB.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 55 56