Art Sales
For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | {open} ♦ andi's art shop ♦ t/g/us
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
@Warlocke @Huolon Hey guys! just wanted to update you both on your commission status--I have your stuff mostly sketched out (just have some finishing details to put on the sketches before I send them to y'all for approval). I apologize for how long this is taking me, I've had some health issues pop up in the last two weeks and my free time has been spent resting and dealing with doctors/insurance. I promise I haven't forgotten about y'all! I'm just going to be a LOT slower than my usual level of slow, but I will get these commissions done, hopefully within the next month should my health improve. again, I'm super sorry about the wait!!
@Warlocke @Huolon Hey guys! just wanted to update you both on your commission status--I have your stuff mostly sketched out (just have some finishing details to put on the sketches before I send them to y'all for approval). I apologize for how long this is taking me, I've had some health issues pop up in the last two weeks and my free time has been spent resting and dealing with doctors/insurance. I promise I haven't forgotten about y'all! I'm just going to be a LOT slower than my usual level of slow, but I will get these commissions done, hopefully within the next month should my health improve. again, I'm super sorry about the wait!!
8RfENq9.png
andi | they/them
fr time +3
ShcNrGl.png
@andromidia

No worries! You gotta take care of yourself first ^^ I hope you feel better soon though
@andromidia

No worries! You gotta take care of yourself first ^^ I hope you feel better soon though
44151131_pGuFdffB2yDQ4rE.png
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26