Art Sales
For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | {open} ♦ andi's art shop ♦ t/g/us
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Bump! All commissions open 8/1 - 8/14!
Bump! All commissions open 8/1 - 8/14!
8RfENq9.png
andi | they/them
fr time +3
ShcNrGl.png
bump!
bump!
8RfENq9.png
andi | they/them
fr time +3
ShcNrGl.png
bump!
bump!
8RfENq9.png
andi | they/them
fr time +3
ShcNrGl.png
Bump!
Bump!
8RfENq9.png
andi | they/them
fr time +3
ShcNrGl.png
bump!
bump!
8RfENq9.png
andi | they/them
fr time +3
ShcNrGl.png
boink
boink
8RfENq9.png
andi | they/them
fr time +3
ShcNrGl.png
@andromidia

Hey there! Let me know if these are okay! If not I can change them for others no worries~ c:

username: Huolon
characters: Rahu (You can ignore the skull on her hip, and I'd like her hair down if possible! It goes down a little past her shoulders) & Chiyo (You can ignore the red/grey bead strings on her horns and hips, and the ones on her ears that are not the piercings which are the darker grey)
style: clean lines + shading
type: thigh-up
notes: I'd just like something cute, as they're a very new couple~

character: Karmen (Female)
type: fullbody gijinka design
notes: I'm really open to how her design comes out, I just mainly want her horns/tail to be prevalent in it ^^ If I had to pinpoint anything down, definitely some form of fantasy inspired outfit would work (could be d&d related or something as well, I'm not picky! But if you want me to narrow it down I can find examples~)

character: Charja
notes: No pref on pose! The only thing I can think to mention if it's not clear, is that her claws have gold tip caps on them!
@andromidia

Hey there! Let me know if these are okay! If not I can change them for others no worries~ c:

characters: Rahu (You can ignore the skull on her hip, and I'd like her hair down if possible! It goes down a little past her shoulders) & Chiyo (You can ignore the red/grey bead strings on her horns and hips, and the ones on her ears that are not the piercings which are the darker grey)
notes: I'd just like something cute, as they're a very new couple~

character: Karmen (Female)
type: fullbody gijinka design
notes: I'm really open to how her design comes out, I just mainly want her horns/tail to be prevalent in it ^^ If I had to pinpoint anything down, definitely some form of fantasy inspired outfit would work (could be d&d related or something as well, I'm not picky! But if you want me to narrow it down I can find examples~)

character: Charja
notes: No pref on pose! The only thing I can think to mention if it's not clear, is that her claws have gold tip caps on them!
44151131_pGuFdffB2yDQ4rE.png
@huolon oooh looks good! ironically, I drew Rahu the last time you commissioned me!

The total for all of that will be 8050g/kT! Math breakdown below vv
Quote:
Rahu + Chiyo = 3,050g
Karmen = 3250g
Charja = 1750g

If that sounds good to you, feel free to send a CR and I'll get started right away! I won't accept the CR until I've sent you all three finished artworks. let me know if you have any questions!

and for the record I am VERY excited to work on Karmen already, hahah
@huolon oooh looks good! ironically, I drew Rahu the last time you commissioned me!

The total for all of that will be 8050g/kT! Math breakdown below vv
Quote:
Rahu + Chiyo = 3,050g
Karmen = 3250g
Charja = 1750g

If that sounds good to you, feel free to send a CR and I'll get started right away! I won't accept the CR until I've sent you all three finished artworks. let me know if you have any questions!

and for the record I am VERY excited to work on Karmen already, hahah
8RfENq9.png
andi | they/them
fr time +3
ShcNrGl.png
@andromidia

8050g sounds good! C: I'll send a CR in a moment~
@andromidia

8050g sounds good! C: I'll send a CR in a moment~
44151131_pGuFdffB2yDQ4rE.png
username:Warlocke
character: https://www.rprepository.com/c/sorc
style: painted
type: headshot
notes: He's very gloomy and brooding, kinda sinister in nature. \
Simple background, similar to this https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/674983996874162177/1000568241304895518/e0070328e52d4eb4602b5c046ea45a1a--tiles-environment.jpg

@andromidia
username:Warlocke
character: https://www.rprepository.com/c/sorc
style: painted
type: headshot
notes: He's very gloomy and brooding, kinda sinister in nature. \
Simple background, similar to this https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/674983996874162177/1000568241304895518/e0070328e52d4eb4602b5c046ea45a1a--tiles-environment.jpg

@andromidia
gl-1430847-1570843411.jpg
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26