Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Silv's PWYW (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@SilverDeath Actually if you don't mind I'll grab another slot, this time not such a intricate patterned character ;)
Username: Chui
Character: This guy!
Offering: 350 gems!
Notes: They have the body type of a mix of a ferret and a cat. They are a little cautious of people, but friendly. Open for pose!
@SilverDeath Actually if you don't mind I'll grab another slot, this time not such a intricate patterned character ;)
Username: Chui
Character: This guy!
Offering: 350 gems!
Notes: They have the body type of a mix of a ferret and a cat. They are a little cautious of people, but friendly. Open for pose!
Pawprint_pixel_by_Mirg_Marie.pngPawprint_pixel_by_Mirg_Marie.png
j3zsWMV.png
@Chui I'm c r y i n g you have many cute characters omg aaaa and I'm glad you like it enough to order another
Of course I'll draw them as well~ Send a CR and same as last time I won't accept until I'm finished <3
@Chui I'm c r y i n g you have many cute characters omg aaaa and I'm glad you like it enough to order another
Of course I'll draw them as well~ Send a CR and same as last time I won't accept until I'm finished <3
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
@SilverDeath Aww that's sweet of you! They are actually my spouse's, but I love getting them gift art :D You are is really awesome, I think you have a cool style!
@SilverDeath Aww that's sweet of you! They are actually my spouse's, but I love getting them gift art :D You are is really awesome, I think you have a cool style!
j3zsWMV.png
@Chui Aaaa I see! Your spouse is very lucky to have someone as thoughtful as you~ Just be sure to let them know to credit my dA or tumblr when they upload to stash/toyhouse! And thank you again for commissioning me <3 [url=http://fav.me/dcebqkj][img]https://pre00.deviantart.net/c9ef/th/pre/f/2018/164/4/e/meteonite_by_lostumbreon-dcebqkj.png[/img][/url]
@Chui Aaaa I see! Your spouse is very lucky to have someone as thoughtful as you~ Just be sure to let them know to credit my dA or tumblr when they upload to stash/toyhouse! And thank you again for commissioning me <3

meteonite_by_lostumbreon-dcebqkj.png
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
x x
Wishlist
@SilverDeath That's sweet of you :D I like supporting their characters and interests! You did SUCH an awesome job on the piece, thank you so much- again you made a really lovely work of art. I will be sure to send on the credits!
@SilverDeath That's sweet of you :D I like supporting their characters and interests! You did SUCH an awesome job on the piece, thank you so much- again you made a really lovely work of art. I will be sure to send on the credits!
j3zsWMV.png
@Chui Aaaa thanks for the compliments and seriously thanks for commissioning me again <3
@Chui Aaaa thanks for the compliments and seriously thanks for commissioning me again <3
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
x x
Wishlist
@SilverDeath I love your style! I think it's adorable! Question: Can you do one of my cry/fac/glim imps in the size of a FR signature? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39322288] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/393223/39322288_350.png[/img] [/url]
@SilverDeath I love your style! I think it's adorable! Question: Can you do one of my cry/fac/glim imps in the size of a FR signature?

39322288_350.png
_com__vermiculus_by_lostumbreon-dceio9o.png
@Vermiculus I'd be willing to give it a go! Did you want the piece to stretch the whole length and height of the signature space or did you have some other dimensions in mind?
@Vermiculus I'd be willing to give it a go! Did you want the piece to stretch the whole length and height of the signature space or did you have some other dimensions in mind?
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
x x
Wishlist
@SilverDeath I'd like the whole thing to stretch along the length of the signature please :)

Username: Vermiculus
Character: See above
Offering: How does 500g sound? ^^
Notes: As long as they're stretched across the signature, you can choose the pose. On its belly, its back, crouched on all fours, your choice!
@SilverDeath I'd like the whole thing to stretch along the length of the signature please :)

Username: Vermiculus
Character: See above
Offering: How does 500g sound? ^^
Notes: As long as they're stretched across the signature, you can choose the pose. On its belly, its back, crouched on all fours, your choice!
_com__vermiculus_by_lostumbreon-dceio9o.png
@Vermiculus Sounds good! And would you like your username on it somewhere too or nah? Just send a one-way CR and I won't accept until I'm finished ^^
@Vermiculus Sounds good! And would you like your username on it somewhere too or nah? Just send a one-way CR and I won't accept until I'm finished ^^
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
x x
Wishlist
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8