Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | pwyw sketches (closed/inactive)
1 2 3 4
@Nonstop
OH HELL YEAH I GET TO DRAW THESE TWO
slapping that slot down right Now
@Nonstop
OH HELL YEAH I GET TO DRAW THESE TWO
slapping that slot down right Now
23821.png they/them | fr +3
aroace
perpetually in coli hell

(main) oc tab
og oc tab
please use pronouns
listed in my dragons'
bios, thank you

buying OC art
hoard cleanout
Username: screm
MSPaint or Sai: whichever
Bust or Waistup: fullbodies r fine
Reference(s): feeds u the poly couple of achole, urea, and histo...
Specific(s): heights are most accurate in this ref, urea is the tallest. histo has sharp teeth, but urea/achole have normal sets. histo is Down To Fight, urea is bookish nerd who holds a grudge, achole is Tired
Other: something romantic would be nice! cuddles or something... but go wild tbh i trust your judgement
Username: screm
MSPaint or Sai: whichever
Bust or Waistup: fullbodies r fine
Reference(s): feeds u the poly couple of achole, urea, and histo...
Specific(s): heights are most accurate in this ref, urea is the tallest. histo has sharp teeth, but urea/achole have normal sets. histo is Down To Fight, urea is bookish nerd who holds a grudge, achole is Tired
Other: something romantic would be nice! cuddles or something... but go wild tbh i trust your judgement
NY105Sx.gif
@Nonstop
bu t i dont wanna Eat the -plasma horses....

(writing that slot down rn)
@Nonstop
bu t i dont wanna Eat the -plasma horses....

(writing that slot down rn)
aroace
perpetually in coli hell

(main) oc tab
og oc tab
please use pronouns
listed in my dragons'
bios, thank you

buying OC art
hoard cleanout
E
//edit: increased the prices for waist-ups by like... 10kT/10g/20 fc. gasp
E
//edit: increased the prices for waist-ups by like... 10kT/10g/20 fc. gasp
aroace
perpetually in coli hell

(main) oc tab
og oc tab
please use pronouns
listed in my dragons'
bios, thank you

buying OC art
hoard cleanout
@SnailMuffin
Username: Virelen
Commission Type: ms paint bust
Reference(s): here and here
Specific(s): i would link his toyhouse but its down right now so. i guess all you need to know is hes awkward and shy but has a big heart and lots of love
Other: Since hes an animal and idk if you can do those or not its ok if you cant!
Secret Password?: i just listened to outkast - ms jackson
@SnailMuffin
Username: Virelen
Commission Type: ms paint bust
Reference(s): here and here
Specific(s): i would link his toyhouse but its down right now so. i guess all you need to know is hes awkward and shy but has a big heart and lots of love
Other: Since hes an animal and idk if you can do those or not its ok if you cant!
Secret Password?: i just listened to outkast - ms jackson
tumblr_inline_osxvolNhP31seftk2_540.png
@Virelen
!! he's shaped like a friend..

i can most definitely draw him! i'm writing your slot down now
@Virelen
!! he's shaped like a friend..

i can most definitely draw him! i'm writing your slot down now
aroace
perpetually in coli hell

(main) oc tab
og oc tab
please use pronouns
listed in my dragons'
bios, thank you

buying OC art
hoard cleanout
OoOooOooooo :00000

Username: MetaCrisisWolf
Commission Type: Waist-up! I prefer in SAI though :'D
Reference(s): This boi :^)
Specific(s): All of his bios and persos can be read in here! (yrah he's mainly a furry but he also has his human form tho). But basically he's a sleepy science person who's capable at making omnious stuff (and he's used to be an au character kek)
Also he's secretly gay (shhhhh dont leak his secrets)
Other: Nah, I guess??? But adding his pet Nautilus would be cool though, though not necessary (link) :0
Secret Password?: it's different & Helen - Tell Me

@SnailMuffin
OoOooOooooo :00000

Username: MetaCrisisWolf
Commission Type: Waist-up! I prefer in SAI though :'D
Reference(s): This boi :^)
Specific(s): All of his bios and persos can be read in here! (yrah he's mainly a furry but he also has his human form tho). But basically he's a sleepy science person who's capable at making omnious stuff (and he's used to be an au character kek)
Also he's secretly gay (shhhhh dont leak his secrets)
Other: Nah, I guess??? But adding his pet Nautilus would be cool though, though not necessary (link) :0
Secret Password?: it's different & Helen - Tell Me

@SnailMuffin
devpaw_by_vanessatang80-da0antg.pngtumpaw_by_vanessatang80-da0anvl.pngovipaw_by_vanessatang80-da0are8.png
@MetaCrisisWolf
ohooh...

gonna write you down for a slot in a second! though quick question: do you want me to draw his furry or human form? 'cause i can do either :^0c
@MetaCrisisWolf
ohooh...

gonna write you down for a slot in a second! though quick question: do you want me to draw his furry or human form? 'cause i can do either :^0c
aroace
perpetually in coli hell

(main) oc tab
og oc tab
please use pronouns
listed in my dragons'
bios, thank you

buying OC art
hoard cleanout
Hello again! ^^ I am back to order more of your art :3 The character is feral, though, so just let me know if you don't feel comfortable/don't want to draw him.

Username: DragonWarrior333
Commission Type: Sai please! + fullbody, if you accept my bribe. If not, I'll just pay for a waistup!
Reference(s): all here
Specific(s): He is pretty wild and carefree. Loves chasing fish and playing around in rough seas!
Other: Fullbody bribe: Scattersight x2 (I can add a bit of treasure if you would like!)
Secret Password?: Hmm... recently I've been listening to Smoke and Mirrors by Imagine Dragons! (Both the song and the album xD)
Hello again! ^^ I am back to order more of your art :3 The character is feral, though, so just let me know if you don't feel comfortable/don't want to draw him.

Username: DragonWarrior333
Commission Type: Sai please! + fullbody, if you accept my bribe. If not, I'll just pay for a waistup!
Reference(s): all here
Specific(s): He is pretty wild and carefree. Loves chasing fish and playing around in rough seas!
Other: Fullbody bribe: Scattersight x2 (I can add a bit of treasure if you would like!)
Secret Password?: Hmm... recently I've been listening to Smoke and Mirrors by Imagine Dragons! (Both the song and the album xD)
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
@DragonWarrior333
hiya again! i'm cool with drawing kovu, and i'm 100% okay with the two vials as payment! :^0

gonna write your slot up in a second
@DragonWarrior333
hiya again! i'm cool with drawing kovu, and i'm 100% okay with the two vials as payment! :^0

gonna write your slot up in a second
aroace
perpetually in coli hell

(main) oc tab
og oc tab
please use pronouns
listed in my dragons'
bios, thank you

buying OC art
hoard cleanout
1 2 3 4