Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | pwyw sketches (closed/inactive)
1 2 3 4
@Lunila @SoulLugia11
writing you two down for slots rn!
@Lunila @SoulLugia11
writing you two down for slots rn!
23821.png they/them | fr +3
aroace
perpetually in coli hell

(main) oc tab
og oc tab
please use pronouns
listed in my dragons'
bios, thank you

buying OC art
hoard cleanout
slip n slides in

Username: noonstoop
MSPaint or Sai: whichever is easier for you!
Bust or Waistup: you can do fullbodies if you'd like!
Reference(s): thetaiota & aureus
Specific(s): aureus is super no-nonesense stick in the mud, theta is Weird and grins a lot (he should always be drawn with his eyes half-lidded, too). theta is basically eccentric bill gates and aureus is his tired fiance who does love him lots shhh. somethin affectionate is good :ok_hand:
Other: i over exaggerate their height difference a Lot, this is prolly the best reference for their actual difference
Secret Password?: "remind me" by royksopp is Good
slip n slides in

Username: noonstoop
Bust or Waistup: you can do fullbodies if you'd like!
Reference(s): thetaiota & aureus
Specific(s): aureus is super no-nonesense stick in the mud, theta is Weird and grins a lot (he should always be drawn with his eyes half-lidded, too). theta is basically eccentric bill gates and aureus is his tired fiance who does love him lots shhh. somethin affectionate is good :ok_hand:
Other: i over exaggerate their height difference a Lot, this is prolly the best reference for their actual difference
Secret Password?: "remind me" by royksopp is Good
NY105Sx.gif
@SnailMuffin
Hi there, could I possibly get two slots? or are they full now?
@SnailMuffin
Hi there, could I possibly get two slots? or are they full now?
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
@Hikumi
you can get the two open slots!

EDIT: just fill the form out again for the second thing (no need for a second secret password, just put in "filled out" or smth for stuff like the username whatever's gonna be repeated)
@Hikumi
you can get the two open slots!

EDIT: just fill the form out again for the second thing (no need for a second secret password, just put in "filled out" or smth for stuff like the username whatever's gonna be repeated)
aroace
perpetually in coli hell

(main) oc tab
og oc tab
please use pronouns
listed in my dragons'
bios, thank you

buying OC art
hoard cleanout
Alright thanks! there it goes then

Username: Hikumi
Commission Type: sai I guess? the one that looks less pixeled? :o + waistup + 2 characters being cute
Reference(s): her and her
Specific(s): basically they are flatmates and girlfriends, both are really caring for each other and they are so soft and cute, specially when they are at home n stuff - berry doesn't want to admit it in public but she loves getting hugs and cuddling
Other: just wanted to mention that cherry is almost a head taller and that berry is a lil bit chubby
Secret Password?: I really like this one, to the sky from owl city yep yep

Username: filled out
Commission Type: sai I guess? the one that looks less pixeled? :o + waistup + 3 characters being cute
Reference(s): beep - beep and beep
Specific(s): their relation is actually pretty much like the one of your three cuties! abby loves kira and kai, they love her too and kira and kai are very good/close friends (since primary school or so) - I barely have any art of them together ;; they have a few infos too on the links - also this can be either some cute romantic piece or something more in a friend way? (idk like the three of them taking a selfie together or drinking some milkshake or smoothies haha)
Other: for him, use for hairstyle ref the first pic as its the most new one ;; for abby her face/neck scars are a bit important and for kira's outfit feel free to use any as she has a few variety - about sizes and such, abby is a little shorter than kai and kira is about half a head shorter than abby, more or less.
Secret Password?: filled out

(gonna pick as payment: giving you some items from wishlist if I have any + the rest in gems)
Alright thanks! there it goes then

Username: Hikumi
Commission Type: sai I guess? the one that looks less pixeled? :o + waistup + 2 characters being cute
Reference(s): her and her
Specific(s): basically they are flatmates and girlfriends, both are really caring for each other and they are so soft and cute, specially when they are at home n stuff - berry doesn't want to admit it in public but she loves getting hugs and cuddling
Other: just wanted to mention that cherry is almost a head taller and that berry is a lil bit chubby
Secret Password?: I really like this one, to the sky from owl city yep yep

Username: filled out
Commission Type: sai I guess? the one that looks less pixeled? :o + waistup + 3 characters being cute
Reference(s): beep - beep and beep
Specific(s): their relation is actually pretty much like the one of your three cuties! abby loves kira and kai, they love her too and kira and kai are very good/close friends (since primary school or so) - I barely have any art of them together ;; they have a few infos too on the links - also this can be either some cute romantic piece or something more in a friend way? (idk like the three of them taking a selfie together or drinking some milkshake or smoothies haha)
Other: for him, use for hairstyle ref the first pic as its the most new one ;; for abby her face/neck scars are a bit important and for kira's outfit feel free to use any as she has a few variety - about sizes and such, abby is a little shorter than kai and kira is about half a head shorter than abby, more or less.
Secret Password?: filled out

(gonna pick as payment: giving you some items from wishlist if I have any + the rest in gems)
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
@Hikumi [size=2]hell yeah sweet gfs and polyamorous babs[/size] writing you down for the slots rn! send over payment whenever, though if it's via delivery or pm upfront, i won't accept until both things are done. ajksd i got started on one of the things you wanted and... i misread the forms and thought you wanted ms paint for some reason. i'll do the finished things in sai, dw. just wanna get your input for any other things you need before i go ahead and do stuff in sai :^0 super rough wip: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/406597754757054474/450723898971914250/unknown.png[/img]
@Hikumi
hell yeah sweet gfs and polyamorous babs
writing you down for the slots rn! send over payment whenever, though if it's via delivery or pm upfront, i won't accept until both things are done.

ajksd i got started on one of the things you wanted and... i misread the forms and thought you wanted ms paint for some reason. i'll do the finished things in sai, dw. just wanna get your input for any other things you need before i go ahead and do stuff in sai :^0
super rough wip:
unknown.png
aroace
perpetually in coli hell

(main) oc tab
og oc tab
please use pronouns
listed in my dragons'
bios, thank you

buying OC art
hoard cleanout
@SnailMuffin
Yooo thanks! I will send after finished if thats good with you!

And I see - that already looks super soft and cute aaaaa ;; I cant wait to see it finished, they are super cute!
@SnailMuffin
Yooo thanks! I will send after finished if thats good with you!

And I see - that already looks super soft and cute aaaaa ;; I cant wait to see it finished, they are super cute!
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Bust or Waistup: fullbodies would b fine!
Reference(s): serotonin & adrenaline!
Specific(s): addie is sero's other main bf, they're the epitome of "i would let [sero] step on me and i would thank them." addie's kinda loose, easygoing, and flirty; sero usually acts annoyed but deep down he cares/loves addie. (don't tell norep)
Other: adrenaline's horns are like this animal's, i just stylize them weird
Bust or Waistup: fullbodies would b fine!
Reference(s): serotonin & adrenaline!
Specific(s): addie is sero's other main bf, they're the epitome of "i would let [sero] step on me and i would thank them." addie's kinda loose, easygoing, and flirty; sero usually acts annoyed but deep down he cares/loves addie. (don't tell norep)
Other: adrenaline's horns are like this animal's, i just stylize them weird
NY105Sx.gif
@Nonstop
sdgfsdj incredible

gonna slam dunk that slot in Right Now
@Nonstop
sdgfsdj incredible

gonna slam dunk that slot in Right Now
aroace
perpetually in coli hell

(main) oc tab
og oc tab
please use pronouns
listed in my dragons'
bios, thank you

buying OC art
hoard cleanout
Username: hongry 4 good artz
MSPaint or Sai: whichever
Bust or Waistup: fullbodz if u please
Reference(s): pyatiugolnik & dijamant
Specific(s): there's actually a lot of comics of their interactions i think, but tl;dr pya is very to-the-point and stoic, and dij is a power-hungry dudebro who adores pya. pya also loves dij but doesnt want to date him bc he's scared it will feed into dij's power complex. (since pya is the strongest mag frag).
Other: something with dij being flirty would be good! also dij is taller, but their heights are more abstract concepts so there's no exact height difference.
Username: hongry 4 good artz
MSPaint or Sai: whichever
Bust or Waistup: fullbodz if u please
Reference(s): pyatiugolnik & dijamant
Specific(s): there's actually a lot of comics of their interactions i think, but tl;dr pya is very to-the-point and stoic, and dij is a power-hungry dudebro who adores pya. pya also loves dij but doesnt want to date him bc he's scared it will feed into dij's power complex. (since pya is the strongest mag frag).
Other: something with dij being flirty would be good! also dij is taller, but their heights are more abstract concepts so there's no exact height difference.
NY105Sx.gif
1 2 3 4