Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Fevv's commission[USD/ Gem)
1 2 3
@Exeidur

ooooh they are so prettty, so do u want me to draw one of them in human form or dragon? : o and which one would u more likely to have me draw for?

and yeee, upfront or afterwards works works for me whichever youre comfortable with and i can totally work with half half payment~ and yeaa i totally understand that, some people just forgot about it or stop to bother anymore because they delayed for a p long time, ; u;
@Exeidur

ooooh they are so prettty, so do u want me to draw one of them in human form or dragon? : o and which one would u more likely to have me draw for?

and yeee, upfront or afterwards works works for me whichever youre comfortable with and i can totally work with half half payment~ and yeaa i totally understand that, some people just forgot about it or stop to bother anymore because they delayed for a p long time, ; u;
new_canvas_by_fevv-dc3r3x4.png
[center][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/37e3/f/2018/144/0/c/new_canvas__34__by_fevv-dccgdr4.png[/img][/center]
new_canvas__34__by_fevv-dccgdr4.png
@fevv

I'm only looking for human or humanoid forms at the moment :) Which dragon kind of depends on what you prefer: one who already has a reference, one with only a (detailed) description, or one where you can make up your own design completely! If you have a preference for one, be sure to let me know :)

I'd prefer to pay afterwards then, also because I still have to convert treasure to gems, haha.
@fevv

I'm only looking for human or humanoid forms at the moment :) Which dragon kind of depends on what you prefer: one who already has a reference, one with only a (detailed) description, or one where you can make up your own design completely! If you have a preference for one, be sure to let me know :)

I'd prefer to pay afterwards then, also because I still have to convert treasure to gems, haha.
@Exeidur

ayee sound about rightt, ill see which one i can do best thennn sound like a very cool challenge!

and ayeee ill be ready with a wip thenn~
@Exeidur

ayee sound about rightt, ill see which one i can do best thennn sound like a very cool challenge!

and ayeee ill be ready with a wip thenn~
@fevv

Awesome! I can't wait :D
@fevv

Awesome! I can't wait :D
[center][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/37e3/f/2018/144/0/c/new_canvas__34__by_fevv-dccgdr4.png[/img][/center]
new_canvas__34__by_fevv-dccgdr4.png
@Tewro <3333 [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/6fb9703bc188b981186c167dbf891480/tumblr_p9hs1bCsWp1vuh2kro1_1280.png[/img]
@Tewro <3333

tumblr_p9hs1bCsWp1vuh2kro1_1280.png
SWEETT SWEET BUMP FOR YA BABOOTIFUL ART <33
SWEETT SWEET BUMP FOR YA BABOOTIFUL ART <33
@fevv

AHHH I LOVE HIM!! omg just the colours and expression are literally everything is?? so good?? thank you so much!! * v *
@fevv

AHHH I LOVE HIM!! omg just the colours and expression are literally everything is?? so good?? thank you so much!! * v *
@yoonkiepls

Mmmm boiii <33333
@yoonkiepls

Mmmm boiii <33333
1 2 3