Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] D&D OC Art (Druid/Human/Animal)
1 2
This is a pretty open-ended art request. I used to be an active member on FR a long time ago, so I have a lot of resources (old items, gems, accents/etc) stored up that I'd love to use as payment for artwork. I just recently got into playing D&D with friends and was wondering if there any artists on FR that might want to help me bring my character to life. I will pay for multiple pieces of artwork by multiple artists, and you are free to work in your own style. Take the information I'm offering below and let your mind run free!

I'll list out some of her key pieces of information:

• Name - Mala Wildbinder
  • Gender - Female
  • Class - Druid
  • Race - Human
  • Background - Ticklebelly Nomad
  • Alignment - Chaotic Good
  • Age - 25 years old
  • Height - 5' 8"
  • Weight - 170 lbs
  • Eyes - Grayish blue/green
  • Skin Color - Dusky
  • Hair - Very Dark Brown
  • Proficiencies - Intelligence, Wisdom
  • Skills - Stealth, Agility, Animal Handling

Some prompts or ideas if you need them... I imagine her dressed in earthy/wilderness-toned clothing that might be derived from the forest itself. Similar to this. If you want to incorporate her in animal form or with an animal, I love big cats (think tiger, leopard, etc) and wolves - or a big buck deer, maybe?

Interested?

Awesome! Just post below. Link your art shop or Deviantart so I can check out your style. Let me know what you're thinking of drawing (headshot, bust, full body, etc) and if you have a price in mind. I can pay in treasure, gems, or items. If you're on the hunt for a specific item (it'll have to be an older one, I haven't played in at least a year or two) let me know and I can check my inventory.

Thanks!

This is a pretty open-ended art request. I used to be an active member on FR a long time ago, so I have a lot of resources (old items, gems, accents/etc) stored up that I'd love to use as payment for artwork. I just recently got into playing D&D with friends and was wondering if there any artists on FR that might want to help me bring my character to life. I will pay for multiple pieces of artwork by multiple artists, and you are free to work in your own style. Take the information I'm offering below and let your mind run free!

I'll list out some of her key pieces of information:

• Name - Mala Wildbinder
  • Gender - Female
  • Class - Druid
  • Race - Human
  • Background - Ticklebelly Nomad
  • Alignment - Chaotic Good
  • Age - 25 years old
  • Height - 5' 8"
  • Weight - 170 lbs
  • Eyes - Grayish blue/green
  • Skin Color - Dusky
  • Hair - Very Dark Brown
  • Proficiencies - Intelligence, Wisdom
  • Skills - Stealth, Agility, Animal Handling

Some prompts or ideas if you need them... I imagine her dressed in earthy/wilderness-toned clothing that might be derived from the forest itself. Similar to this. If you want to incorporate her in animal form or with an animal, I love big cats (think tiger, leopard, etc) and wolves - or a big buck deer, maybe?

Interested?

Awesome! Just post below. Link your art shop or Deviantart so I can check out your style. Let me know what you're thinking of drawing (headshot, bust, full body, etc) and if you have a price in mind. I can pay in treasure, gems, or items. If you're on the hunt for a specific item (it'll have to be an older one, I haven't played in at least a year or two) let me know and I can check my inventory.

Thanks!

Reserving this post so I can track.

Interested:

UndeadFae - Winter Wolf Cape, Will O' The Embers, 2-3 battle items TBD
Blurry - Lightburst Flora Accent
Reserving this post so I can track.

Interested:

UndeadFae - Winter Wolf Cape, Will O' The Embers, 2-3 battle items TBD
Blurry - Lightburst Flora Accent
@Chaotic
Hi there - not really gonna offer my arts for now because I'm busy but I'd love to know when you have some solid art pieces of her? I'd actually love to sketch her for free during free time, I always love seeing female druids! I'm too biased towards them, I have one myself also very interesting how she's chaotic good.
@Chaotic
Hi there - not really gonna offer my arts for now because I'm busy but I'd love to know when you have some solid art pieces of her? I'd actually love to sketch her for free during free time, I always love seeing female druids! I'm too biased towards them, I have one myself also very interesting how she's chaotic good.
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
@UndeadFae I peeked at my collection. I have the Winter Wolf Cape, Will O' The Embers, Squall Rasa, Snowsquall Flora Cat, and a bunch of the battle items you have listed. ^^ I also have treasure and gems nothing above catches your eye. A headshot would be fine - whatever you're most comfortable with.
@UndeadFae I peeked at my collection. I have the Winter Wolf Cape, Will O' The Embers, Squall Rasa, Snowsquall Flora Cat, and a bunch of the battle items you have listed. ^^ I also have treasure and gems nothing above catches your eye. A headshot would be fine - whatever you're most comfortable with.
@Hikumi That'd be awesome! Hopefully I'll have some artwork of her through this thread in the next few days. I'm expecting a lot of variety in how she's portrayed, which I'm looking forward to. If you end up feeling less busy and want to do art for payment, let me know. :)
@Hikumi That'd be awesome! Hopefully I'll have some artwork of her through this thread in the next few days. I'm expecting a lot of variety in how she's portrayed, which I'm looking forward to. If you end up feeling less busy and want to do art for payment, let me know. :)
@Chaotic I could do a full colored bust for the will o the ember, winter wolf cape and maybe 2 or 3 of the battle items depending on which ones you have?
@Chaotic I could do a full colored bust for the will o the ember, winter wolf cape and maybe 2 or 3 of the battle items depending on which ones you have?
Fae/ they-them / +2hrs fr time
Hey there! I have a link to my artshop in my signature! I mostly accept treasure and gems, but am on the lookout for light/arcane/otherwise celestial inspired skins, if you have any of those!
Hey there! I have a link to my artshop in my signature! I mostly accept treasure and gems, but am on the lookout for light/arcane/otherwise celestial inspired skins, if you have any of those!
they/them -- call me leon! -- i draw sometimes!
@UndeadFae Sounds good. I have a bunch of all three of the ones you have listed: Ambush, Berserker, and Eliminate. Which ones would you prefer?
@UndeadFae Sounds good. I have a bunch of all three of the ones you have listed: Ambush, Berserker, and Eliminate. Which ones would you prefer?
@Blurry I have Accent: Lightburst Flora from the 2014 Brightshine Jubilee if you're interested in that. It's rather pretty, for female imperials and seems to be selling for 450g. The other skins/accents I have are mostly Shadow/Plague themed, haha.

I could pay in gems/treasure if you prefer. :)
@Blurry I have Accent: Lightburst Flora from the 2014 Brightshine Jubilee if you're interested in that. It's rather pretty, for female imperials and seems to be selling for 450g. The other skins/accents I have are mostly Shadow/Plague themed, haha.

I could pay in gems/treasure if you prefer. :)
Ohh, that's a lovely skin! I could do a full body flat color, if you're interested!
Ohh, that's a lovely skin! I could do a full body flat color, if you're interested!
they/them -- call me leon! -- i draw sometimes!
1 2