Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [ bothriolepis' art shop ] (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
@ItsLiminal
thank you!!
@ItsLiminal
thank you!!
Untitled_Artwork.gif
@bothriolepis thank you, he looks fantastic!!
@bothriolepis thank you, he looks fantastic!!
bump!

(also i made a wishlist with a few dragons i'm looking for if you want to check that out!)
bump!

(also i made a wishlist with a few dragons i'm looking for if you want to check that out!)
Untitled_Artwork.gif
@bothriolepis
username: peridxt
art type: Shaded fullbody
payment type: Gems
references: Link
description: A lazyish pose would fit her perfectly!
other: n/a

Your art is adorable, if it’s allowed can I get a second slot as well? Totally cool if not tho :3
@bothriolepis
username: peridxt
art type: Shaded fullbody
payment type: Gems
references: Link
description: A lazyish pose would fit her perfectly!
other: n/a

Your art is adorable, if it’s allowed can I get a second slot as well? Totally cool if not tho :3
Even in this darkest of nights, I see... the moonlight...
@bothriolepis
Heya!
I love your art, was wondering if you would be at all interested in this project I have that I am looking for an artist for?
Payment is a 5 digit xyx g1 derg with 3 named offspring + 1.5kg + 1mil t.

Click Here for info.

Understand if not of course.
@bothriolepis
Heya!
I love your art, was wondering if you would be at all interested in this project I have that I am looking for an artist for?
Payment is a 5 digit xyx g1 derg with 3 named offspring + 1.5kg + 1mil t.

Click Here for info.

Understand if not of course.
@peridxt
oh cute oc!! the price for her will be 600g, send me the first 300g and i'll add you to the list!
and ofc you can take another slot if you'd like!

@MadnessInMe
man i've never done anything like that project but i'm totally willing to try! i may need some more info on what exactly you want me to draw (like poses for the base and things) but i'm perfectly willing to try! i can take one of the payment methods (the g1 the treasure or the gems) as down payment if you want and i'll add you to the list!
@peridxt
oh cute oc!! the price for her will be 600g, send me the first 300g and i'll add you to the list!
and ofc you can take another slot if you'd like!

@MadnessInMe
man i've never done anything like that project but i'm totally willing to try! i may need some more info on what exactly you want me to draw (like poses for the base and things) but i'm perfectly willing to try! i can take one of the payment methods (the g1 the treasure or the gems) as down payment if you want and i'll add you to the list!
Untitled_Artwork.gif
@bothriolepis username: Oakleaf art type: shaded bust payment type: treasure and gems (50/50) references: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18530589] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/185306/18530589_350.png[/img] [/url] description: He has a personality description in his bio, but as a general overview, he's a pretty shy guy, and very intelligent. other:n/a
@bothriolepis
username: Oakleaf
art type: shaded bust
payment type: treasure and gems (50/50)
references:
18530589_350.png

description: He has a personality description in his bio, but as a general overview, he's a pretty shy guy, and very intelligent.
other:n/a
@bothriolepis
Sure thing! I will send you the treasure and gems now, and the to be fair, once the base itself is done and all that is left is the accessories, I will give ya the derg before you start on the accessories.

As for more details, lemme pm ya!
@bothriolepis
Sure thing! I will send you the treasure and gems now, and the to be fair, once the base itself is done and all that is left is the accessories, I will give ya the derg before you start on the accessories.

As for more details, lemme pm ya!
@bothriolepis !!! i totally love your art! username: art type: shaded bust payment type: mixed(?) ((100g + 200kT)) references: [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/401615/40161421_350.png[/img] + [url=https://78.media.tumblr.com/2b7dc8b7bc7802426bb3e783610d2d08/tumblr_p8qvrtqa1V1xp5bpxo1_1280.png]this drawing i did right here[/url] description: she is really playful and mischievous and she loves to give other dragons tarot readings, she always has this weird untrusty grin but despite everything other dragons still trust her other: i love your art im just gonna say that ;;v;;
@bothriolepis
!!! i totally love your art!
username:
art type: shaded bust
payment type: mixed(?) ((100g + 200kT))
references:
40161421_350.png
+ this drawing i did right here
description: she is really playful and mischievous and she loves to give other dragons tarot readings, she always has this weird untrusty grin but despite everything other dragons still trust her
other: i love your art im just gonna say that ;;v;;
tumblr_inline_p6hc1mHfc41u2mdgr_540.png
HAco3s3.png
CyyTX6c.gif
@bothriolepis
Sent, thanks!! Looks like I checked in a bit late for that second slot, but totally add me to your pinglist if you have one!
@bothriolepis
Sent, thanks!! Looks like I checked in a bit late for that second slot, but totally add me to your pinglist if you have one!
Even in this darkest of nights, I see... the moonlight...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25