Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Stargazing Symphony Artshop [Closed]
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
@Hiame
Sure thing! Just send the correct payment!
@Hiame
Sure thing! Just send the correct payment!
pixel_mew_by_sxaxsxoxrxi-d5dnfua.gif rDvyMjG.png 1c8q357.png
@Hiame
Hey I just got a new job yesterday. Your art was supposed to be done then. But I'll do it tonight after work. Sorry about that
@Hiame
Hey I just got a new job yesterday. Your art was supposed to be done then. But I'll do it tonight after work. Sorry about that
Don't worry, real life should come first. I can't wait to see them ;)
Don't worry, real life should come first. I can't wait to see them ;)
@EchoSymphony
*Gentle boop* Are you okay? :)
@EchoSymphony
*Gentle boop* Are you okay? :)
@Hiame
Yeah sorry I started a new job and it's driving me nuts. I get em done I just gotta finish coloring and I'll send them either tonight or tomorrow morning before I go back in
@Hiame
Yeah sorry I started a new job and it's driving me nuts. I get em done I just gotta finish coloring and I'll send them either tonight or tomorrow morning before I go back in
Bump
Bump
@EchoSymphony I wondered the cost to have this fine gentleman to have a colored bust with a background? I know he has a lot of apparel and will pay extra for anything you find necessary. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23677207] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/236773/23677207_350.png[/img] [/url]
@EchoSymphony I wondered the cost to have this fine gentleman to have a colored bust with a background? I know he has a lot of apparel and will pay extra for anything you find necessary.

23677207_350.png
Stuff will one day go here.
@LunaSea
He's so majestic XD
A colored bust is 50,000. Did you want a plain background or a styled? Meaning clouds or trees or mystical things. We can add 5000 for that. And he does have a lot of apparel lol. So maybe 10,000 more for all of the apparel. So 65,000 total. Unless you think differently.
@LunaSea
He's so majestic XD
A colored bust is 50,000. Did you want a plain background or a styled? Meaning clouds or trees or mystical things. We can add 5000 for that. And he does have a lot of apparel lol. So maybe 10,000 more for all of the apparel. So 65,000 total. Unless you think differently.
@EchoSymphony I will send a CR!! :)

Oh and yes a styled background please
@EchoSymphony I will send a CR!! :)

Oh and yes a styled background please
On 7 April you accepted the treasure for the art and I still have not heard back from you. You did not respond to my message so I was hoping you would here. I would just like my 100k treasure back please.
On 7 April you accepted the treasure for the art and I still have not heard back from you. You did not respond to my message so I was hoping you would here. I would just like my 100k treasure back please.
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15