Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | {|50kt Dragon Doodles!|} - [0/3]
1 2 3

Since I need to practice drawing dragons, I've decided to open this little side shop. c: These simple drawings will be colored sketches of headshots of your dragons!! I can also do feral OCs.

My normal art shop can be found here! I do humanoid, anthro, and feral characters.

The base is 50kt or 55g; that includes 2 apparel pieces. Additional apparel can be added for 5kt or 5g per piece! Since this shop is for practice, I won't be charging extra for complicated genes; but that may change in the future.
Skins/accents may cost extra, depends on complexity.

Please keep in mind that this is just a side shop, so it may take a while for me to get to your order.

Examples:
[1] [2] [3]

[SLOTS]
1| OPEN
2| OPEN
3| OPEN

[ORDER FORM]
Username:
Dragon or character you want drawn:
Apparel you want added:
Skin/Accent included (if your dragon has one)?:
Any specific expression you'd like them to have?:
Other/Additional Info:

[WAIT LIST]

Since I need to practice drawing dragons, I've decided to open this little side shop. c: These simple drawings will be colored sketches of headshots of your dragons!! I can also do feral OCs.

My normal art shop can be found here! I do humanoid, anthro, and feral characters.

The base is 50kt or 55g; that includes 2 apparel pieces. Additional apparel can be added for 5kt or 5g per piece! Since this shop is for practice, I won't be charging extra for complicated genes; but that may change in the future.
Skins/accents may cost extra, depends on complexity.

Please keep in mind that this is just a side shop, so it may take a while for me to get to your order.

Examples:
[1] [2] [3]

[SLOTS]
1| OPEN
2| OPEN
3| OPEN

[ORDER FORM]
Username:
Apparel you want added:
Skin/Accent included (if your dragon has one)?:
Any specific expression you'd like them to have?:
Other/Additional Info:

[WAIT LIST]

[ evan - any pronouns - 22 ]
[ just an artist who loves video games ]
[ a total sucker for villains ]
[ familiar collector ]

Username: kinqtiqer
Dragon or character you want drawn: Salvadore
Apparel you want added: Silver Steampunk Goggles + Ivory Aviator Scarf
Other/Additional Info: She has personality traits/etc in her bio!
Username: kinqtiqer
Dragon or character you want drawn: Salvadore
Apparel you want added: Silver Steampunk Goggles + Ivory Aviator Scarf
Other/Additional Info: She has personality traits/etc in her bio!
@kinqtiqer

Awesome, I'll have her to you soon! Please send over the payment and I'll accept it once I get started!
@kinqtiqer

Awesome, I'll have her to you soon! Please send over the payment and I'll accept it once I get started!

[ familiar collector ]

Would you take a dragon-ish creature that's not a FR dragon?
Would you take a dragon-ish creature that's not a FR dragon?
@Electrifying

Sure!
@Electrifying

Sure!

[ familiar collector ]

Alright, thanks!

Username: Electrifying
Dragon or character you want drawn: https://toyhou.se/1930845.insectagon/gallery
Apparel you want added: Is it too much to ask for some flowers on him?
Other/Additional Info: None
Alright, thanks!

Username: Electrifying
Dragon or character you want drawn: https://toyhou.se/1930845.insectagon/gallery
Apparel you want added: Is it too much to ask for some flowers on him?
[left]I would love to get some art from you <3 But I may have a request I'm unsure you'd want to do? Username: NorthernLiights Dragon or character you want drawn: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38475394] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/384754/38475394_350.png[/img] [/url] Apparel you want added: [item=Autumnal Wreath][item=Buttercup Lace Headpiece] Other/Additional Info: I would love if the accent was somehow incorporated. If not on her sparkly skin that perhaps a drawing in a circle where the background shows a darkened night sky with that beautiful golden moon? Not sure if it's doable. @_@; I just changed my wishlist dragon's outfit today and I'm loving it so much OTL. I want to feature some art of her in the wishlist. .3.[/left]
I would love to get some art from you <3

But I may have a request I'm unsure you'd want to do?

Username: NorthernLiights

38475394_350.png

Apparel you want added: Autumnal Wreath Buttercup Lace Headpiece
Other/Additional Info: I would love if the accent was somehow incorporated. If not on her sparkly skin that perhaps a drawing in a circle where the background shows a darkened night sky with that beautiful golden moon?

Not sure if it's doable. @_@;

I just changed my wishlist dragon's outfit today and I'm loving it so much OTL. I want to feature some art of her in the wishlist. .3.
@Brightcrest

Username: SoulHunter98
Dragon or Character you want Drawn: Tami
Apparel you want added: You can choose what ever she is wearing to Draw on her
@Brightcrest

Username: SoulHunter98
Dragon or Character you want Drawn: Tami
Apparel you want added: You can choose what ever she is wearing to Draw on her
qod0PVx.png7FIVOht.pngOGQSKx3.png
@Electrifying

It's not too much, but you'll have to be more specific on where/how you want the flowers on him. c:

@NorthernLiights

I'll draw her, sure! I am a little confused about how you want the accent incorporated, though. :0 I could do a simple circle background behind her that resembles the moon in her accent, if that's what you're asking? I'll have to charge you a little bit extra for it, though. Only like 10kt.

@SoulHunter98

Sounds good!! Just send over the payment and I'll get to her after the other orders. :D
@Electrifying

It's not too much, but you'll have to be more specific on where/how you want the flowers on him. c:

@NorthernLiights

I'll draw her, sure! I am a little confused about how you want the accent incorporated, though. :0 I could do a simple circle background behind her that resembles the moon in her accent, if that's what you're asking? I'll have to charge you a little bit extra for it, though. Only like 10kt.

@SoulHunter98

Sounds good!! Just send over the payment and I'll get to her after the other orders. :D

[ familiar collector ]

@Brightcrest

Yes! That's what I'm looking for.

Granted, I would love it 's a circle background behind her and either the full moon look or the moon to the side with some of the sky. Whatever you think is best!

As long as the whole thing is sparkly like she is. <3
@Brightcrest

Yes! That's what I'm looking for.

Granted, I would love it 's a circle background behind her and either the full moon look or the moon to the side with some of the sky. Whatever you think is best!

As long as the whole thing is sparkly like she is. <3
1 2 3