Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Gijinka+ Cute Critters (USD)
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Pawbeast

Got it, your total will be $6 or 600g (I prefer USD though). If you choose gems, half of the payment will be due once I do the WIP sketch, if you choose USD, full payment is due with the WIP sketch.

@Pawbeast

Got it, your total will be $6 or 600g (I prefer USD though). If you choose gems, half of the payment will be due once I do the WIP sketch, if you choose USD, full payment is due with the WIP sketch.

k6Cyej3.png7t8FRGu.png
@Surefire I don't mind paying in USD!
@Surefire I don't mind paying in USD!
tumblr_inline_ohfczrSsIP1tfmvub_540.pngtumblr_inline_ohfczvU5Sp1tfmvub_540.pngtumblr_p6un9pL5QF1utez9io1_100.png 9rffWp7.png Ni7vksA.gifJXmuUO1.png
@Pawbeast

Okay, expect a sketch in the next few days!
@Pawbeast

Okay, expect a sketch in the next few days!
k6Cyej3.png7t8FRGu.png
@Surefire Thank you! I look forward to it ^.^
@Surefire Thank you! I look forward to it ^.^
tumblr_inline_ohfczrSsIP1tfmvub_540.pngtumblr_inline_ohfczvU5Sp1tfmvub_540.pngtumblr_p6un9pL5QF1utez9io1_100.png 9rffWp7.png Ni7vksA.gifJXmuUO1.png
@Surefire [b]Dragon Images:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18129818] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/181299/18129818_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Additional References / Details:[/b] I had an idea to give him very sharp teeth and something shade-like from the mouth; but other then that anything is good. :-) He's a gentleman like character but of course the shade ruins parts of that. [b]Apparel / Skin / Accent:[/b] Yes to visible apparel (Cape and flower crown) and yes to Skin. (Inky Toxin) [b]Style: [/b]Detailed Shading [b]Payment Method[/b]: Gems! :> [b]Notes: [/b] This is my shade boi. He's kinda edgy and dark. Don't have much else on him though ;w;
@Surefire
Dragon Images:

18129818_350.png

Additional References / Details: I had an idea to give him very sharp teeth and something shade-like from the mouth; but other then that anything is good. :-) He's a gentleman like character but of course the shade ruins parts of that.
Apparel / Skin / Accent: Yes to visible apparel (Cape and flower crown) and yes to Skin. (Inky Toxin)
Style: Detailed Shading
Payment Method: Gems! :>
Notes: This is my shade boi. He's kinda edgy and dark. Don't have much else on him though ;w;
98e84dd092d654a6a6195dcee5a9d14a69600c52.png ePOliyb.png
Vs2WmBF.png
1j2YGao.png
t7CcZoC.png
mlSrRbK.png
@Beheaded

Cool! It will be 725g. I like to receive half payment after confirming a WIP sketch. I should be done with the sketch either tonight or tomorrow. My schedule's been a bit strange lately, butt this will be an interesting piece for me to work on. Also, love the sakura flower crown used in such an edgy design, like somehow it really works
@Beheaded

Cool! It will be 725g. I like to receive half payment after confirming a WIP sketch. I should be done with the sketch either tonight or tomorrow. My schedule's been a bit strange lately, butt this will be an interesting piece for me to work on. Also, love the sakura flower crown used in such an edgy design, like somehow it really works
k6Cyej3.png7t8FRGu.png
@Surefire

No problem! Take your time; my schedule is pretty weird too these days.

Well thank you! He used to have a mask with the assortment of art in his bio; but I guess it got replaced with Sakura flowers. They add a strange color; but it's nice for a change.
@Surefire

No problem! Take your time; my schedule is pretty weird too these days.

Well thank you! He used to have a mask with the assortment of art in his bio; but I guess it got replaced with Sakura flowers. They add a strange color; but it's nice for a change.
98e84dd092d654a6a6195dcee5a9d14a69600c52.png ePOliyb.png
Vs2WmBF.png
1j2YGao.png
t7CcZoC.png
mlSrRbK.png
Opening this up again, yay!
Opening this up again, yay!
k6Cyej3.png7t8FRGu.png
coming here later, friendly bump for now!
coming here later, friendly bump for now!
mew.png
chan ! she/he
twisted cycle path

art commissions (OPEN)
dragon sales
dressing service

chantric -> chanidae
@Surefire
Id love to get a slot! Could I send details via PM tho, Im a miserable shy creature ;o;
@Surefire
Id love to get a slot! Could I send details via PM tho, Im a miserable shy creature ;o;
cropped-dsc_00851.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6