Art Sales
For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Ice Sketches [PINGLIST]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 348 349
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/bDbGtOe.jpg[/img] [color=maroon][SIZE=3][b]STATUS : PINGLIST[/b][/SIZE][/color] Expected to reopen by: ??? [color=red]Please note that fullbody refineds and fullbody sketch doubles are closed for the time being with exceptions for bribes/art trades only[/color] [size=4][b]WELCOME![/b] Hello! Welcome to my humble art shop where I draw your dragons/humans/characters! All works will be traditional + inked + black and white only. Ping me please! I am not subscribed. [rule] [SIZE=5][color=maroon]RULES[/size] [size=3][/center] [left][list] [*][size=4][b]I reserve the right to refuse any commissions[/b][/size] [*][size=4][b]There are no slots; the shop runs on an on/off basis with a pinglist for when the shop is closed[/b][/size] This makes it easier for me to juggle commissions with daily life [*][size=4][b]Please send the payment beforehand by PM ONLY! Commissions are finished in order of payment received.[/b][/size] You can do this as soon as you are pinged or when you see your name on the order list, and payment will not be accepted until the commission is finished, at which point a notification pm will also be sent out [*][size=4][b]Provide a CLEAR reference of your character[/b][/size] Text is fine, but there will be a fee for designing from scratch, and be specific - "black hair, male, awesome" means nothing to me ;) If asked, I can provide previous examples of having drawn "x" thing [*][size=4][b]Unless specifically requested, your commission will be posted in this thread[/b][/size] [*][size=4][b]Please don't commission anything that is NSFW/goes directly against FR's code of conduct[/b][/size] [*][size=4][b]I will happily fix small details (e.g. eyes, cropping), but I will not redo your piece[/b][/size] If you want, I can provide something akin to a rough sketch before the final copy [*][size=4][b]You may post my artwork elsewhere, colour it, edit it to be transparent, etc, so long as I am credited for the original piece.[/b][/size] [*][size=4][b]Payment via treasure/gems only, though I can be bribed with the items [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/776666]on this list[/url][/b][/size] Gem/Treasure Ratio= 1[emoji=gem size=1]:1000[emoji=treasure size=1] [*][color=maroon][size=4][b]Art trades are open regardless of shop status! [/b][/size][/color] I do ask, however, that you post your part first before I will mine due to previous experiences. [/LIST] [/left]
bDbGtOe.jpg

Expected to reopen by: ???

Please note that fullbody refineds and fullbody sketch doubles are closed for the time being with exceptions for bribes/art trades only

WELCOME!

Hello! Welcome to my humble art shop where I draw your dragons/humans/characters!

All works will be traditional + inked + black and white only.
Ping me please! I am not subscribed.

RULES

• I reserve the right to refuse any commissions

• There are no slots; the shop runs on an on/off basis with a pinglist for when the shop is closed
    This makes it easier for me to juggle commissions with daily life

• Please send the payment beforehand by PM ONLY! Commissions are finished in order of payment received.
    You can do this as soon as you are pinged or when you see your name on the order list, and payment will not be accepted until the commission is finished, at which point a notification pm will also be sent out

• Provide a CLEAR reference of your character
    Text is fine, but there will be a fee for designing from scratch, and be specific - "black hair, male, awesome" means nothing to me ;)
    If asked, I can provide previous examples of having drawn "x" thing

• Unless specifically requested, your commission will be posted in this thread

• Please don't commission anything that is NSFW/goes directly against FR's code of conduct

• I will happily fix small details (e.g. eyes, cropping), but I will not redo your piece
    If you want, I can provide something akin to a rough sketch before the final copy

• You may post my artwork elsewhere, colour it, edit it to be transparent, etc, so long as I am credited for the original piece.

• Payment via treasure/gems only, though I can be bribed with the items on this list
    Gem/Treasure Ratio= 1:1000

• Art trades are open regardless of shop status!
    I do ask, however, that you post your part first before I will mine due to previous experiences.
kGnkS5b.jpg
[center][SIZE=5][color=maroon]TYPES[/size] [size=3][/center] [quote=BASIC SINGLE][left] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/0O2LlaK.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/9xB3KtM.jpg[/img] [color=maroon][i]Actual sizes[/i][/center][/color] [b]PRICING:[/b] 60kt/60g per piece. If designing from scratch, +20kt/20g [b]INCLUDES:[/b] All apparel, skins, and accents that I can see/you describe on the character up to and including the arms (no wings! - armless characters (e.g banescales) being an exception, to which partial wings will be drawn). [b]LENGTH TO FINISH[/b] Usually within the week, less than two weeks. [i](of one's username being at the top of the commission list)[/i] [quote=COMMISISION FORM][left] @Iceluoxue [b]Username: Type: [/b][i]Basic single[/i] [size=2]*may be ordered with a max of 1 other basic single/double/signature[/size] [b]Dragon/character: [/b][i][/i] [b]Keywords/pose/expression?:[/b] [/left][/quote] [/quote] [rule] [quote=BASIC DOUBLE] [center][color=maroon] [img]https://i.imgur.com/vmmOVhw.jpg[/img] [i]Actual size[/i][/center][/color] [b]PRICING:[/b] 150kt/150g per piece (two characters). If designing from scratch, +20kt/20g per character [b]INCLUDES:[/b] Two characters max, all apparel, skins, and accents seen/described up to and including the arms of the characters (no wings! - armless characters (e.g banescales) being an exception, to which partial wings will be drawn). [b][/b] [b]LENGTH TO FINISH:[/b] Usually within the week, less than two weeks. [i](of one's username being at the top of the commission list)[/i] [quote=COMMISISION FORM][left] @Iceluoxue [b]Username: Type: [/b][i]Basic double[/i] [size=2]*may be ordered with a max of 1 other basic single/double/signature[/size] [b]Dragons/characters: [/b][i][/i] [b]Keywords/pose/expression?:[/b] [/left][/quote] [/quote] [rule] [quote=SIGNATURE - DRAGONS/CREATURES ONLY][center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/xmmy2ze.jpg[/img][left] [b]PRICING:[/b] 80kt/80g + per piece. If designing from scratch, +20kt/20g [b]INCLUDES:[/b] The head of the character + potential limbs/wings/tail depending on design and order, with respective accessories assorted with each part. [/color] [b]LENGTH TO FINISH:[/b] Usually within the week, less than two weeks. [i](of one's username being at the top of the commission list)[/i] [quote=COMMISISION FORM][left] @Iceluoxue [b]Username: Type: [/b][i]Signature[/i] [size=2]*may be ordered with a max of 1 other basic single/double/signature[/size] [b]Dragon/character: [/b][i][/i] [b]Keywords/pose/expression?:[/b] [/left][/quote] [/left] [/quote] [rule] [quote=FULLBODY SKETCH][left] [center] [url=https://i.imgur.com/HUbc3JS.jpg][img]https://i.imgur.com/HUbc3JS.jpg[/img][/url] [color=maroon][i]Click for larger size & better quality[/i][/center] [b]PRICING:[/b] 300kt/300g + per piece, depending on complexity. If designing from scratch, +50kt/50g [b]INCLUDES:[/b] 3 medium pieces of apparel + one simple accent, prices vary depending on rest of design. Simple background available for extra 50kt. [i]For reference the above example would cost 300kt.[/i] [color=maroon] Small apparel = jewellery, emblems, bandages, etc Medium apparel (2x small) = limb apparel, animals, petals, candles, etc Large apparel (2x medium) = most festival pieces, wing/chest pieces, etc [/color] [b]LENGTH TO FINISH:[/b] Usually within two weeks, less than a month. [i](of one's username being at the top of the commission list)[/i] [color=maroon]*Full bodies are usually not done in one sitting, so please don't fret if you see commissions after you on the list being finished before yours! [/color] [quote=COMMISISION FORM][left] @Iceluoxue [b]Username: Type: [/b][i]Fullbody sketch[/i] [b]Dragon/character: [/b][i][/i] [b]Keywords/pose/expression?:[/b] [b]Background?:[/b] [/left][/quote] [/left] [/quote] [rule] [quote=FULLBODY SKETCH DOUBLE -CLOSED][left] [center][url=https://i.imgur.com/uIg0lT5.jpg][img]https://i.imgur.com/uIg0lT5.jpg[/img][/url] [color=maroon][i]Click for much larger size and better quality![/i][/center] [/left] [b]PRICING:[/b] 1000kt/1000g + per piece, depending on complexity. If designing from scratch, +100kt/100g per character [b]INCLUDES:[/b] 3 medium pieces of apparel + one simple accent per character, prices vary depending on rest of design. [i]Background not available[/i] [color=maroon] Small apparel = jewellery, emblems, bandages, etc Medium apparel (2x small) = limb apparel, animals, petals, candles, etc Large apparel (2x medium) = most festival pieces, wing/chest pieces, etc [/color] [b]LENGTH TO FINISH:[/b] Usually within two weeks, less than a month. [i](of one's username being at the top of the commission list)[/i] [color=maroon]*Full bodies are usually not done in one sitting, so please don't fret if you see commissions after you on the list being finished before yours! [/color] [quote=COMMISISION FORM - CLOSED][left] @Iceluoxue [b]Username: Type: [/b][i]Fullbody sketch double[/i] [b]Dragons/characters: [/b][i][/i] [b]Keywords/pose/expression?:[/b] [b]Background?:[/b] [/left][/quote] [/quote] [rule] [quote=FULLBODY REFINED - CLOSED][left] [center][url=https://i.imgur.com/g11JkD1.jpg][img]https://i.imgur.com/g11JkD1.jpg[/img][/url] [color=maroon][i]Click for larger size & better quality![/i][/center] [/left] [b]PRICING:[/b] 700kt/700g + per piece, depending on complexity. If designing from scratch, +100kt/100g [b]INCLUDES:[/b] 3 medium pieces of apparel + one simple accent, prices vary depending on rest of design. Simple background available for extra 50kt. Pre-inking sketches are [i]always[/i] provided for detail confirmations! [i]For reference the above example would cost around 900kt[/i] [color=maroon] Small apparel = jewellery, emblems, bandages, etc Medium apparel (2x small) = limb apparel, animals, petals, candles, etc Large apparel (2x medium) = most festival pieces, wing/chest pieces, etc [/color] [b]LENGTH TO FINISH:[/b] Usually within two weeks, less than a month. [i](of one's username being at the top of the commission list)[/i] [color=maroon]*Full bodies are usually not done in one sitting, so please don't fret if you see commissions after you on the list being finished before yours! [/color] [quote=COMMISISION FORM - CLOSED][left] @Iceluoxue [b]Username: Type: [/b][i]Fullbody refined[/i] [b]Dragon/character: [/b][i][/i] [b]Keywords/pose/expression?:[/b] [b]Background?:[/b] [/left][/quote] [/quote]
TYPES

BASIC SINGLE wrote:
0O2LlaK.jpg 9xB3KtM.jpg
Actual sizes

PRICING:
60kt/60g per piece.
If designing from scratch, +20kt/20g

INCLUDES:
All apparel, skins, and accents that I can see/you describe on the character up to and including the arms (no wings! - armless characters (e.g banescales) being an exception, to which partial wings will be drawn).

LENGTH TO FINISH
Usually within the week, less than two weeks.
(of one's username being at the top of the commission list)

COMMISISION FORM wrote:
@Iceluoxue
Username:
Type:
Basic single *may be ordered with a max of 1 other basic single/double/signature
Dragon/character:
Keywords/pose/expression?:

BASIC DOUBLE wrote:

vmmOVhw.jpg
Actual size

PRICING:
150kt/150g per piece (two characters).
If designing from scratch, +20kt/20g per character

INCLUDES:
Two characters max, all apparel, skins, and accents seen/described up to and including the arms of the characters (no wings! - armless characters (e.g banescales) being an exception, to which partial wings will be drawn).

LENGTH TO FINISH:

COMMISISION FORM wrote:
@Iceluoxue
Username:
Type:
Basic double *may be ordered with a max of 1 other basic single/double/signature
Dragons/characters:

SIGNATURE - DRAGONS/CREATURES ONLY wrote:

xmmy2ze.jpg

PRICING:
80kt/80g + per piece.
If designing from scratch, +20kt/20g

INCLUDES:
The head of the character + potential limbs/wings/tail depending on design and order, with respective accessories assorted with each part.

LENGTH TO FINISH:

COMMISISION FORM wrote:
@Iceluoxue
Username:
Type:
Signature *may be ordered with a max of 1 other basic single/double/signature
Dragon/character:

FULLBODY SKETCH wrote:
HUbc3JS.jpg
Click for larger size & better quality

PRICING:
300kt/300g + per piece, depending on complexity.
If designing from scratch, +50kt/50g

INCLUDES:
3 medium pieces of apparel + one simple accent, prices vary depending on rest of design. Simple background available for extra 50kt.
For reference the above example would cost 300kt.

Small apparel = jewellery, emblems, bandages, etc
Medium apparel (2x small) = limb apparel, animals, petals, candles, etc
Large apparel (2x medium) = most festival pieces, wing/chest pieces, etc

LENGTH TO FINISH:
Usually within two weeks, less than a month.
*Full bodies are usually not done in one sitting, so please don't fret if you see commissions after you on the list being finished before yours!

COMMISISION FORM wrote:
@Iceluoxue
Username:
Type:
Fullbody sketch
Dragon/character:
Background?:

FULLBODY SKETCH DOUBLE -CLOSED wrote:
uIg0lT5.jpg
Click for much larger size and better quality!

PRICING:
1000kt/1000g + per piece, depending on complexity.
If designing from scratch, +100kt/100g per character

INCLUDES:
3 medium pieces of apparel + one simple accent per character, prices vary depending on rest of design. Background not available

LENGTH TO FINISH:
*Full bodies are usually not done in one sitting, so please don't fret if you see commissions after you on the list being finished before yours!

COMMISISION FORM - CLOSED wrote:
@Iceluoxue
Username:
Type:
Fullbody sketch double
Dragons/characters:
Background?:

FULLBODY REFINED - CLOSED wrote:
g11JkD1.jpg
Click for larger size & better quality!

PRICING:
700kt/700g + per piece, depending on complexity.
If designing from scratch, +100kt/100g

INCLUDES:
3 medium pieces of apparel + one simple accent, prices vary depending on rest of design. Simple background available for extra 50kt. Pre-inking sketches are always provided for detail confirmations!
For reference the above example would cost around 900kt

LENGTH TO FINISH:

COMMISISION FORM - CLOSED wrote:
@Iceluoxue
Username:
Type:
Fullbody refined
Dragon/character:
Background?:
kGnkS5b.jpg
[center] [center][SIZE=5][color=maroon]ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: DRAWING COMFORT[/size] [i][size=2]ranked highest (best at drawing) to lowest (worst at drawing)[/size][/i] Feel free to ask about anything not listed here! [color=maroon][u]Tier 1:[/u][/color] spirals // skydancers // imperials // guardians wildclaws // pearlcatchers // coatls // faes tundras // ridgebacks // mirrors // gaolers banescales // [i]humans[/i] // [i]gijinkas[/i] // [i]gore[/i] [i]humanoids[/i] // [i]most animals (feral)[/i] [color=maroon][u]Tier 2:[/u][/color] nocturnes // bogsneaks // snappers//[i]robots[/i] [color=maroon][u]Tier 3:[/u][/color] [i]very muscular characters[/i]//[i]elderly characters[/i]//[i]anthros[/i] [i][size=1]commission at your own risk[/size][/i] [rule] [center][SIZE=5][color=maroon]ORDER LIST [i](CONSTANTLY UPDATED, CHECK HERE!!!)[/i][/size] [i]commissions will be posted in 2 batches - will post one Sat Oct 24th[/i] HenryJekyll (basic single x 2) Sharpjay217 (basic single) OnyxBat (basic single x 2) yumehisakawa (basic single) goromi (basic single) Wraith296 (signature, basic double) *Searen [rule] [/center] [center][SIZE=5][color=maroon]PINGLIST[/size] [size=1]SimFeetUnder TheFloralFaun Julijohn99 nabal DracoLeo trubbish Novoluvaga Neiran HenryJekyll MissTea Wendiferous Snapdragoon Twysted Whirlwish Irrisichi Stellori StarTatami ReadingHell DarkMilka Senbeiden Jaynk bonibaru EgoLobster Spooce KyuuBird selenomancy Gravemind twocue Eiyora Ilesvia Phyllored SoulLugia11 kyrin18 Oceannist Valsecchi Arkanjel SugarWhale blackcrowking DemonWithin miucity Reptilia Ziegler TsarinaTorment Rulanir QueenClam Argante DragonMaiden duckweed Tanzz chantric zenyattas atemu Tipsylover Croissants dragonmaster65 Salvation Lostrefrain Disillusionist Elextra Willowdawn FallenHowls AquaParrot violence Skelizard NotQuiteToxic lome Avanari Emris Wraith296 X3X RainbowWolfy AquariusStudios KokichiOuma Soapwort Weapon Jeana EverAthena Arinyl Renoki Skyeline Tserin AquaSoars magpietellme Dracana kyonshi DeviBrigard jekal Eclectic Lirax 0verdose Monotropia Lyka Komorebii FelixMcTrashy PhanpyBlue Floe halcy dandyfrau Cathing Nudelholzx3 Waleskayu NovaTheOne satanbacons Surreptitious Ayxia SuddenShimmer Confusion perifinite Zodiacal tldr Muttsmutt TheRunawayRaven Eidos MythicalViper ColdLasagna GlitchyOddy CoffeeCaat sojubean Whyyesimnot Cryptic BeeQueen ShiraCheshire Galehaut Solvei Endofighter Crim SoullessWendigo Enoch Voronok Snivy88 Desecrated trulyteru nonaline Lumieree Loyalties FishTanks LiveSky Mature Anivia eateries UnhappyJoker xxDoxxie SlipperySylveon furtim texaspooky MuseofVoid Sybretooth SkyLetha PheonixPonder Techmox Commongrounds xxDoxxie GayScreeching scariuy17 Cheremtasy Teacookie squishysoo Wryvern Thyrin meely Fellefan Teg741 NabalSaryx Wolfkai YaBoiGuzma MissNevermind Zaharawolfkin Helix WolfTears furo croix Graff SolEtLuna SkyDancer10 Xayxayx OnyxBat MidNightTiger DumboRat Hiame Princoxx spaceyfeather ladylilitu myriadofstars onemessyperson Saphire6Luna CPFG44 andromidia Vrachos deviantdoge Sherina ratdealer FatherLikeAngel TheBlackOrchid Sairine spikenard MoonSun18 Glurpagos Dragakure Potari Zivo Pearlimose Somnorium Kyvanna Embyrs Naegiri Saeliras elliepuck Ceilingfen GiantPandroid Kitto LyricatArts nilah Bones StaticSeraph Cobbleflop nonaline CosmicFalcon Sherina MinervaTheDragon kxrxmxl Silverpelt60 Kiwith dragonpals butchcats NegCol Saruhiko SarcasticHawke lovebite Pleasant Goobles Drown Kavryn ratbones SilverBelle ProbablySkeletor MessengerDragon Amorah Kongou ACDC CallmeTrash Sharpjay217 Spazzshadow Asterodea VIRG0 Bioraptor Kura3 cossmiicdolphin Izuri SinGambino PennyLane Aidan Sienne weirdmagedd0n Hahoe SisComKnight ridill Oceanas MeridianChai Ryllvix Stormtium puppicino Farvel Yewwily Reminese Renarin UndeadFae Bayonet Harmonywish deviantdoge Impavid BrokenFeather ImagineWagons420 CosmicReject Xarina SheerCold Toldentops Hellian AwesomeDarky retroRevenant friendlycoffee Luunai Dalilah Abs0lute Firnenfire amillionzeros voidbeast xxBanshee Equive madeleinee SpookyZephyr Supremacy menghuancat Joule foreboding Violence asarigolo mystiki BlackCatalyst illusioned Woodchip SPinosaurid Tinble GreenAtlas NorthernLiights Medievalredragon sleepyboi Melralis Aqualia Mahogi sheppo Diamondsnake OnABadBet FishingNet LovelyDeeps straypunk Tatzelwurm Tynethyne Kyos FlamingShadow AloeVerily Baret smeraldo FOXHOUND Dethroned 218715 LunaWard SpitfyreFlier SommerBee Impception LaSilva007 goromi Eebee LadyFlamie FlufferLover Viskara Saeldryn Nightfallen Coexistence jia1303 Jaypaw Whesh TheBlueOne Riku114 Shishiru Loxeris galyxies yumehisakawa FenJi Gem4567 ItMeansHope mercurialwings Lacerne PlaqueDoc StarSpeckledInk scarecrane Skiatha shortwaves OverlyOptimistic ectoniix FinalFlight Meanderlin Cassofish Nekomori Nyxatoria WolvesLament InkwingStudios Kasaiya [/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/DegS2ZW.jpg[/img] [/center]
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: DRAWING COMFORT
ranked highest (best at drawing) to lowest (worst at drawing)

Feel free to ask about anything not listed here!

Tier 1:
spirals // skydancers // imperials // guardians
wildclaws // pearlcatchers // coatls // faes
tundras // ridgebacks // mirrors // gaolers
banescales // humans // gijinkas // gore
humanoids // most animals (feral)

Tier 2:
nocturnes // bogsneaks // snappers//robots

Tier 3:
very muscular characters//elderly characters//anthros
commission at your own risk

ORDER LIST (CONSTANTLY UPDATED, CHECK HERE!!!)

commissions will be posted in 2 batches - will post one Sat Oct 24th

HenryJekyll (basic single x 2)
Sharpjay217 (basic single)
OnyxBat (basic single x 2)
yumehisakawa (basic single)
goromi (basic single)
Wraith296 (signature, basic double)

*Searen

PINGLIST

SimFeetUnder TheFloralFaun Julijohn99 nabal DracoLeo trubbish Novoluvaga Neiran HenryJekyll MissTea Wendiferous Snapdragoon Twysted Whirlwish Irrisichi Stellori StarTatami ReadingHell DarkMilka Senbeiden Jaynk bonibaru EgoLobster Spooce KyuuBird selenomancy Gravemind twocue Eiyora Ilesvia Phyllored SoulLugia11 kyrin18 Oceannist Valsecchi Arkanjel SugarWhale blackcrowking DemonWithin miucity Reptilia Ziegler TsarinaTorment Rulanir QueenClam Argante DragonMaiden duckweed Tanzz chantric zenyattas atemu Tipsylover Croissants dragonmaster65 Salvation Lostrefrain Disillusionist Elextra Willowdawn FallenHowls AquaParrot violence Skelizard NotQuiteToxic lome Avanari Emris Wraith296 X3X RainbowWolfy AquariusStudios KokichiOuma Soapwort Weapon Jeana EverAthena Arinyl Renoki Skyeline Tserin AquaSoars magpietellme Dracana kyonshi DeviBrigard jekal Eclectic Lirax 0verdose Monotropia Lyka Komorebii FelixMcTrashy PhanpyBlue Floe halcy dandyfrau Cathing Nudelholzx3 Waleskayu NovaTheOne satanbacons Surreptitious Ayxia SuddenShimmer Confusion perifinite Zodiacal tldr Muttsmutt TheRunawayRaven Eidos MythicalViper ColdLasagna GlitchyOddy CoffeeCaat sojubean Whyyesimnot Cryptic BeeQueen ShiraCheshire Galehaut Solvei Endofighter Crim SoullessWendigo Enoch Voronok Snivy88 Desecrated trulyteru nonaline Lumieree Loyalties FishTanks LiveSky Mature Anivia eateries UnhappyJoker xxDoxxie SlipperySylveon furtim texaspooky MuseofVoid Sybretooth SkyLetha PheonixPonder Techmox Commongrounds xxDoxxie GayScreeching scariuy17 Cheremtasy Teacookie squishysoo Wryvern Thyrin meely Fellefan Teg741 NabalSaryx Wolfkai YaBoiGuzma
MissNevermind Zaharawolfkin Helix WolfTears furo croix Graff SolEtLuna SkyDancer10 Xayxayx OnyxBat MidNightTiger DumboRat Hiame Princoxx spaceyfeather ladylilitu myriadofstars onemessyperson Saphire6Luna CPFG44 andromidia Vrachos deviantdoge Sherina ratdealer FatherLikeAngel TheBlackOrchid Sairine spikenard MoonSun18 Glurpagos Dragakure Potari Zivo Pearlimose Somnorium Kyvanna Embyrs Naegiri Saeliras elliepuck Ceilingfen GiantPandroid Kitto LyricatArts nilah Bones StaticSeraph Cobbleflop nonaline CosmicFalcon Sherina MinervaTheDragon kxrxmxl Silverpelt60 Kiwith dragonpals butchcats NegCol Saruhiko SarcasticHawke lovebite Pleasant Goobles Drown Kavryn ratbones SilverBelle ProbablySkeletor MessengerDragon Amorah Kongou ACDC CallmeTrash Sharpjay217 Spazzshadow Asterodea VIRG0 Bioraptor Kura3 cossmiicdolphin Izuri SinGambino PennyLane Aidan Sienne weirdmagedd0n Hahoe SisComKnight ridill Oceanas MeridianChai Ryllvix Stormtium puppicino Farvel Yewwily Reminese Renarin UndeadFae Bayonet Harmonywish deviantdoge Impavid BrokenFeather ImagineWagons420 CosmicReject Xarina SheerCold Toldentops Hellian AwesomeDarky retroRevenant friendlycoffee Luunai Dalilah Abs0lute Firnenfire amillionzeros voidbeast xxBanshee Equive madeleinee SpookyZephyr Supremacy menghuancat Joule foreboding Violence asarigolo mystiki BlackCatalyst illusioned Woodchip SPinosaurid Tinble GreenAtlas NorthernLiights Medievalredragon sleepyboi Melralis Aqualia Mahogi sheppo Diamondsnake OnABadBet FishingNet
LovelyDeeps straypunk Tatzelwurm Tynethyne Kyos FlamingShadow AloeVerily Baret smeraldo FOXHOUND Dethroned 218715 LunaWard SpitfyreFlier SommerBee Impception LaSilva007 goromi Eebee LadyFlamie FlufferLover Viskara Saeldryn Nightfallen Coexistence jia1303 Jaypaw Whesh TheBlueOne Riku114 Shishiru Loxeris galyxies yumehisakawa FenJi Gem4567 ItMeansHope mercurialwings Lacerne PlaqueDoc StarSpeckledInk scarecrane Skiatha shortwaves OverlyOptimistic ectoniix FinalFlight Meanderlin Cassofish Nekomori Nyxatoria WolvesLament InkwingStudios Kasaiya

DegS2ZW.jpg
kGnkS5b.jpg
@Iceluoxue Oh my gosh I love these! Username: Zayjay Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32212671] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/322127/32212671_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39827193] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/398272/39827193_350.png[/img] [/url] Keywords?: Edgelord Supreme and Jealous Boi XD [s]Make them as terrible as possible[/s] I can't wait to see what you do with my bbs ^^. [size=2][i]Oh and I completely understand where you're coming from, so take it easy and take your time![/i][/size=2]
@Iceluoxue Oh my gosh I love these!

Username: Zayjay
Dragon:

32212671_350.png

39827193_350.png

Keywords?: Edgelord Supreme and Jealous Boi XD

Make them as terrible as possible I can't wait to see what you do with my bbs ^^.

Oh and I completely understand where you're coming from, so take it easy and take your time!

tumblr_ozbmajllGL1w8xkufo3_250.png jqjf19Q.png
@Zayjay Done! [img]https://i.imgur.com/aJIJMQS.jpg.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/bDqk5Wl.jpg.png[/img] Thank you for your patience, I hope I did them [s]in[/s]justice! ^-^
@Zayjay

Done!
aJIJMQS.jpg.png
bDqk5Wl.jpg.png

Thank you for your patience, I hope I did them injustice! ^-^
kGnkS5b.jpg
@Iceluoxue OMG your art is awesome. Username: MoonSun18 Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40227273] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/402273/40227273_350.png[/img] [/url] Keywords: Rouge, loves plants, gets confused alot XD
@Iceluoxue
OMG your art is awesome.

Username: MoonSun18
Dragon:

40227273_350.png

Keywords: Rouge, loves plants, gets confused alot XD
good morning :D
@MoonSun18 I will start working on her! Edit: In all her grace, I present: [img]https://i.imgur.com/kTZ0e10.jpg[/img]
@MoonSun18
I will start working on her!

Edit:
In all her grace, I present:

kTZ0e10.jpg
kGnkS5b.jpg
@Iceluoxue I'm not looking for dragon art atm but I just had to inform you that your first example (mirror) is amazing and it just saved my entire month
@Iceluoxue I'm not looking for dragon art atm but I just had to inform you that your first example (mirror) is amazing and it just saved my entire month
click this and get yourself a very [adjective of choice] dragon
@Iceluoxue
I need one
Username: @/Blabla247
Dragon:
I can't get a pic of her RN (I'm lazy)
She's right next to the first Skydancer. Asthmath
Keywords?: Agsty teen, Annoyed, bored
I feel ya, drawing always helps me focus or and relax
@Iceluoxue
I need one
Username: @/Blabla247
Dragon:
I can't get a pic of her RN (I'm lazy)
She's right next to the first Skydancer. Asthmath
Keywords?: Agsty teen, Annoyed, bored
I feel ya, drawing always helps me focus or and relax

4MdcPJR.png

9lctc8.gifesqptg.gif

3MNH0.gif
hdq3Q.gif
pv2dq.gif
@vinsmoke Ahh thank you for your kind words! @Blabla247 Just confirming it's this lovely lady?: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=241410&tab=dragon&did=28058308][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/280584/28058308_350.png?mtime=Wrxy-AAC9_Y.png[/img][/url] And thank ye!
@vinsmoke
Ahh thank you for your kind words!

@Blabla247
Just confirming it's this lovely lady?:
28058308_350.png?mtime=Wrxy-AAC9_Y.png
And thank ye!
kGnkS5b.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 348 349