Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | yoonkie doodles! T/G [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5
@Vovina
AAAAHHHH thank you for artistic liberty you give me all this while :DDD and because of that, i somehow taken a liking to drawing him P: i have something in mind for Burton! i don't know how it will turn out but i'm still excited! and i think i will do a fullbody for this one O:
little note: next time for the references, 1 or 2 is good enough, so you don't have to grab all the links, i think i might still have their refs in my computer P: again, thanks so much!

@SimFeetUnder
hello there :D question! do you want her to have any specific expression or pose? if you're not sure, you can leave it up to me too. other than that, i will do what i can :) thankies!

please send payment via PM! will start work after payment and i will accept it when i finish! THANK YOU :D
@Vovina
AAAAHHHH thank you for artistic liberty you give me all this while :DDD and because of that, i somehow taken a liking to drawing him P: i have something in mind for Burton! i don't know how it will turn out but i'm still excited! and i think i will do a fullbody for this one O:
little note: next time for the references, 1 or 2 is good enough, so you don't have to grab all the links, i think i might still have their refs in my computer P: again, thanks so much!

@SimFeetUnder
hello there :D question! do you want her to have any specific expression or pose? if you're not sure, you can leave it up to me too. other than that, i will do what i can :) thankies!

please send payment via PM! will start work after payment and i will accept it when i finish! THANK YOU :D
Just have fun with her :D
Just have fun with her :D
@yoonkiepls

Add me to your ping list please! I love your art! c:
@yoonkiepls

Add me to your ping list please! I love your art! c:
tumblr_osj9l6G4Fp1s8qczso1_r3_540.png
@renoki okk :>
@renoki okk :>
@yoonkiepls please pinglist me! Your art is the best thing I have ever seen <3
@yoonkiepls please pinglist me! Your art is the best thing I have ever seen <3
art shop|he/it/they