Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Δ Quills Δ [WRITING][SEMICLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@MoonlitCacti
Hey, I'll notify you when I get done with my orders so I can start on yours!
@MoonlitCacti
Hey, I'll notify you when I get done with my orders so I can start on yours!
UhodL5Oi_o.png FD1rkPC.png w9IGdLk.png
@AquariusStudios So just clearing stuff up before I start, I work off of this snippet? [quote]Once a blind beggar, Thorne was struck by a desperate spell in the middle of a war with dragons. The small city, Tenby, was destroyed in that fight.[/quote] Because it doesn't seem like much, haha. Is there more or do I just improvise? Thanks!
@AquariusStudios
So just clearing stuff up before I start, I work off of this snippet?
Quote:
Once a blind beggar, Thorne was struck by a desperate spell in the middle of a war with dragons. The small city, Tenby, was destroyed in that fight.
Because it doesn't seem like much, haha. Is there more or do I just improvise? Thanks!
@emberlight ah, I'm sorry I wasn't too clear in the commission form but I meant:

When I commission writers, I let them write whatever comes to mind after reading the ocs bio (which I generally have writers read just so they know the character better). You don't have to write any specific scene, just whatever you feel like for the oc :)
For Thorne, I'd just prefer if you wrote about him in Tenby, before the attack (not in the fortress he lives in later)

@emberlight ah, I'm sorry I wasn't too clear in the commission form but I meant:

When I commission writers, I let them write whatever comes to mind after reading the ocs bio (which I generally have writers read just so they know the character better). You don't have to write any specific scene, just whatever you feel like for the oc :)
For Thorne, I'd just prefer if you wrote about him in Tenby, before the attack (not in the fortress he lives in later)

I collect birds! All birds! Any birds! Birds!!!!W1Dayps.png
@AquariusStudios

Starting your story, just notifying you!
It might be a bit short depending on how the plot is faring XD
@AquariusStudios

Starting your story, just notifying you!
It might be a bit short depending on how the plot is faring XD
oh awesome! thank you for letting me know <3
oh awesome! thank you for letting me know <3
I collect birds! All birds! Any birds! Birds!!!!W1Dayps.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9